Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Whos the bigger faggot?

Whos the bigger faggot?

i did in the bleach forum... xxxxxx xxxxxx has xxx forms [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Whos the bigger faggot?

Originally posted by: SK
    Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Mut was completely right to be pissed. He's done a lot for the forum and a permaban is to harsh.
    Still not getting all Mut has done for the forums.
    Where have I seen this before?
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...AR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Whos the bigger faggot?

Originally posted by: SK
    Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Mut was completely right to be pissed. He's done a lot for the forum and a permaban is to harsh.
    Still not getting all Mut has done for the forums.

~1~
    SK, as much as you don't want to admit it, Mut HAS done alot for the forums. Now I wouldn't know how much he's done more than the admins and what not. The admins are the ones who created GotWoot and for that I'm glad because this is the only forum I go to. But Mut has contributed to GotWoot significantly.

1. Created GotBook
    2. Created the "Help Me" thread and you yourself have asked for help
    3. Got the forum fixed during the major downtime it had. He constantly emailed FuseTalk and got the patch file from them.
    4. Started GotWoot Survivor (even though I was apart of that when I was a noob here still...the nightmares, lol)
    5. Got most of the forum sections on here, like FMP: TSR, Bleach, AMG!, and more
    6. Created the rules for GW for everyone to follow
    7. Wallpaper/Sig Contests

Theres probably more than what I just listed. You can't deny that he's done all that. I do agree that posting spoilers in the Naruto and Bleach sections was a bit too much over the Idiot King game. But again, look at what's he done for GW.

EDIT: Heh, XanBCoo found the link. Mut posted everything he's done so check that out.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Whos the bigger faggot?

Originally posted by: Xollence
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Whoever banned Mut is a fucking idiot.
    And probably someone who is hardly ever here, thus doesn't realize how important Mut is for the overall enjoyment of the forums - as well as the community in general.
    Well it doesn't matter who you are, if you break the rules and start posting spoilers like an asshole then you deserve a ban.

Mut has done more for this place than the adminstrators have. This is just bullshit, if it is true.
    That's BS. There's no way he did more than what Wilik and the others have.
    1. Perhaps a ban but PERMA ban? Hardly.
    2. "Done more for this place" is more than just hosting the forum. I am particularly referring to his posting. While I'm of course thankful to Wilik for creating this place to begin with (or whoever did, I'm honestly not sure anymore :S), I don't remember ever having a memorable conversation with him. Same goes for Kr, who seems to be even less active and who's posts all contain either rants or spoiling of the others' fun. Mut is needed here. A lot hate him, a lot like him, he's a character and GW isn't the same without him. Follow? Also, I'm quite sure Mut's random games/events has exceeded the amount of new features the admins have added at least the last year.

Whos the bigger faggot?

OK, you're right he has come up with some good stuff, but I think the negatives outweigh it. I remember on IRC when Wilik was talking to him about something and Mut said something like You'll never ban me I can do whatever I want. Wilik said he didn't give a fuck and he would ban him if he kep't going the way he was. Well I'm glad someone [krb] decided to ban him, he made up rules, but ones he didn't expect himself to follow. He was a troll. Now going by the warning system, all of the warnings he got resulted in a permaban, if he is unbanned it will make the system useless.

Whos the bigger faggot?

Obvisouly he's not gonna remain permabanned. I'd give it a week or 2 til he gets unbanned.

Whos the bigger faggot?

If that happens I'm going to freak out more than Mut. You might as well throw the warning system out now...

~1~

Whos the bigger faggot?

Originally posted by: Xollence
    Obvisouly he's not gonna remain permabanned.
    Is that really so obvious?

Whos the bigger faggot?

Terra man, by the warning system in place he is supposed to stay permabanned, forget the other stuff with assertn, when he chose to post the spoilers he knew what would happen. Mut took a screencap, he had about 10 warnings.

Whos the bigger faggot?

SK, we get that you don't want Mut here. Nobody cares about your opinion anymore. You post about him so much that it just gets annoying. Anyway, I think Mut could probably get himself unbanned if he wanted to, but it seems like he's more interested in having his demands for Assertn met.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Whos the bigger faggot?

I appreciate how he's helped the boards, I've seen some of it being a relatively new poster how he comes up with new ideas for the board and such. But seriously.. if I wanted to be spoiled I would read the spoiler threads. To react like that to something is ridiculous... I flip out at a lot of things too but as a moderator he's supposed to represent the board's rules, not spit in the face of them, and I think that even more subjects him to breaking those rules.

But a permaban I dunno. I used to not care, but maybe everyone just needs a little time apart to cool off.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Whos the bigger faggot?

HE IS NO MOD...

Whos the bigger faggot?

The problem with mut is, he has a huge ego. add to that the fact that he knows how much he does around here, and u begin to see y he's such an arrogant little bitch.

mut knew full well what would happen if he posted random spoilers like that, but he seemed to think that it was ok for him becuz of his status here at GW and also becase he was 'justified' since assertn was unbanned. obviously he was wrong.

as for the money issue...ya hes a bitch for threatening to take the money, and i have no doubt that he will take it as well. but thats only cuz of recent events. if it wasnt for this whole ban issue, the gw meetup would've gone ahead according to plan. taking the money is the only way he feels he can fuck over the ppl who he feels fucked him over. if he were to be allowed back im pretty sure he would give the money back, or use it for Y's ticket as originally planned.

lastly regarding the permaban. i dont understand why he was given warnings so many times. the mods knew what he was doing and that a warning wouldnt have stopped him, so he should've been banned rite away for a week or so. a permaban resulting from the warnings is a bit too much specialyl consedering all hes done here at GW.

and for thsoe who say u have to stick to the warning system, shouldn't there be a rewqrds system as well then? if the bad things u do are never forgotten, then y are the good things? and mut has done more then enuff good thigns to cancell out a good portion of those warnings. what im trying to say is, instead of giving him so many warnings that the system permabanned him, he should've just been banned for a month after the first spoiler. that way it would be a fair punishment, and not undermine his tremendous contribution to these forums.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Whos the bigger faggot?

Heh, these boards are like life man.

You don't get rewarded for doing something right but you get crucified for doing something wrong. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Whos the biggest faggot?

yes I did... assertn...
    and this entire situation wouldn't have degraded into such a huge mess if not for you refusing to admit that you abused your mod powers by unbanning yourself
    *totally disgusted*

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    wow, did yallo actually call someone a faggot?? [img][/img]

Whos the biggest faggot?

Originally posted by: smilealwiz
    yes I did... assertn...
    and this entire situation wouldn't have degraded into such a huge mess if not for you refusing to admit that you abused your mod powers by unbanning yourself
    *totally disgusted*
    So when mut bans random people for no real reason on IRC, that isn't considered abusing his mod power?

Whos the bigger faggot?

Terra, I was the one who suggested to Krb that mut be banned. Actually more specifically, I asked that he lose his mod powers so I could at least tempban him. I wasn't about to sit at work and watch every forum for a mut-attack when he was going into berserker mode. And by mut-attack, I mean repeatedly posting some of the biggest spoilers known to man in easy access locations.

At least 99% of you guys are familiar enough with mut's hypocracy to agree that his actions were in no way justified. He wasnt upset about me breaking a rule. He was upset about me not following a rule that HE created, despite the fact that if this was the other way around, he would have done the same.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Whos the bigger faggot?

obviously Mut just won by a long shot.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Whos the bigger faggot?

Can some one get rid of this thing. I hate say but it's reached the point of stupity.

[b]Agreed.

GotWoot Moderator[b]