Phase 48 Discussion

http://www.tokyotosho.com/

Toykosho raw is out as well

HIRO is out

http://www.hiro-fansubs.com/

Phase 48 Discussion

Its the same, but u mean this one:

http://bt.greedland.net/torren.../17/1126953147.torrent

One question, how is it possible the last link is the raw of phase 48 and has +800 seeders?

Im going to risk it and download it first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: It looks like the trackers page is Japanese [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Phase 48 Discussion

Yup, u hit it on the nail, it's japanese....

Phase 48 Discussion

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

It looks like we r some steps behind some ppl. I WOnder since when that tracker exists, and since which Phase they are realeasing the torrents sooner than what we get.

Well, if we r lucky, next week we know where to look first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

EDIT: If this tracker does release GSD episodes sooner, next week u might want to check this page first, just scrool down a little:

http://bt.greedland.net/cache_html/0/default/ASC/1.htm

EDIT2: YAY, I'll have the file in 32 min.

Phase 48 Discussion

Downloading. Please be good *begs*

Phase 48 Discussion

Dont Worry @Terra, It will be. IT BETTER BE !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] .

EDIT; BTW, T-00h:18m:00s. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Phase 48 Discussion

Remember in Seed? There, ep 48 was the ULTIMATE build-up episode. Everybody said farewell to their loved ones, everybody launched, and Rau revealed the Providence gundam.
    Suffice to say, it's one of my favorite anime episodes of all time.

Destiny will have to outdo itself in all departments to even come close to achieving half of the feeling that Seed 48 displayed...

I wonder if the DOM troopers will die in this episode or the next

Phase 48 Discussion

Gundam Seed 48 and 49 were amazing. I dont think they will die, but, the trios dont have luck at all.

Phase 48 Discussion

Yeah, Seed 48-49 were magnificient. Actually, all the last 10 episodes were, but particularly the last ones.

And I'm willing to bet my Yzak fandom on the fact that the DOMs will die. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Phase 48 Discussion

WTH, It isnt as good as it seemed, Requiem is Used againt Arzagel or something like that, ZAFT use it against a EAF Base. There are still 4 minute till the end.

CLyne Faction's Forces

Orb's Forces

RESUME: BORING. Phase 49 and 50 Better be SUPER UPPER DAMN EXCELLENT.

EDIT(somenumber): AGAIN, WTF, I just watched the preview of Phase 49 and guess what?, Akatsuki not only deflects beams, but it has a mini Dragon System. Uzumi Nara Atha could had conquer Earth and PLANT if he wanted to. He had a MS 2 years more advanced than any other.

Phase 48 Discussion

They won't be, stick a fork in this series it's done (sorry, had to use it lol).

Phase 48 Discussion

At the same time Requiem is fired, Rey tells Shinn that he is a Clone.

Phase 48 Discussion

Oh, and I saw one thing that looked really cool in the preview, Akatsuki has the DRAGOON system, watch it, its pretty cool, though this series still stinks overall. Oh, and if titling the next episode as Rey suggests anything, I am willing to bet that the next episode is at least a 1/4 Rey explanation which means even less time to stay with the main "plot." This series is gonna need more than two episodes to at least have an average ending cause right now its looking like several episodes are gonna be crammed into the last one.

Phase 48 Discussion

Rey is gonna die in the next episode.

Edit: I haven't seen 48 yet, but y'all confirmed my fears.

Fuck this show.

Phase 48 Discussion

@Terra, AGRRRREEEED!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Phase 48 Discussion

Well, just what I expected out of this episode: more talking! Well, so much for the hope of a decent action-packed ending. Most sequels suck anyhow....tsk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Phase 48 Discussion

I am starting to wonder how everything is gonna close in the last 2 episodes.

Phase 48 Discussion

Hey,this episode sux.At least now we know Rey is a Rau-clone.He has to take those anti-aging pills too.Wth did Dullindal need to use Requiem on Archzarchel,i thought it was an EAF base.I think Dullindal plans to take out Orb and the Scandinavia Kingdom with Requiem next.

Since when did Lacus get so many Nazcas and Laurasias,her fleet is large,and it seems Orb has been secretly building fleets of Izumo-class vessels with Kusanagi as the flagship.That confirms my theory in my earlier posts.Archangel is in the 2nd fleet,so those Izumos are in the 1st fleet.Wow.If Orb had so much forces in reserve,you'd had thought their defenses on Earth would be impenetrable.I know Izumos can carry at least 12 MSs.Rey''s gonna die next episode,and he finally becomes like Rau,forceful and raving mad.I think he said Shinn was some kind of the 1st leader of the Destiny Plan or whatevr.I am 90% sure Luna is going to defect next episode and it seems Three Ships Allian ce fleet is gonna destroy Requiem relay stations next episode.

What's the fucking big deal with Yzak and Dearka?They're not morons,they were veterans of both wars.Are they that stupid to continue believing Dullindal's farce even after seeing his ruthless actions in firing the Requiem?
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Phase 48 Discussion

Oh,sorry for the double post,but it seems the Nen-RAW i dl has an unusual screen resolution.It's like wide screen
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...