Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Manga: Air Gear

Up to 169 out.

Yay, new king! Hurricane Road, Storm King. What a cool name. Does this mean Ikki will still get a regalia or would he be the first king without one? I had hoped for no more than 2 chapters of emo-Ikki and got it right :-D Woo!

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ahh sweet. Hurrican Road, Storm King.

So right now Sora is the Wind King and Ikki the Storm King. A storm is much stronger then a wind no? Stuff keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikyuu
    Woah, so Sora isn't crippled? His legs must be atrophied like a mother fucker.. I bet Oh Great! Will make more fake physics to explain it .. I can only hope..
    They're probably just gonna say he's healed in the last...however many years it's been (I forgot ) But anyway, Sora-scans has released up to 169 and damn, storm king and hurricane road. (But Ikki doesn't have a regalia yet, but Kururu should clear that up)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Anyone still keeping up on air gear.. I see that I was quoted in the last post which means no one has posted in this thread for two years ;/. Currently Air gear 257 was supposed to come out. After 256 there was a three volume break in the weekly releases so this week it should have come out.. or so I thought. Anyone know anything more?

I still follow it. I too am waiting for 257 i cant wait to see his true regalia. so far tho i havent heard any news on when next chap is coming out

257 is out and up on Mangatraders

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Air Gear 257 Onemanga

Out on Onemanga as well. And boy does the first page consist of pure fanservice. But thats alright. We see a move of their Dual Road ( think it was called that ) of AgitoxAkitoxKazu.Looks awesome btw. Too bad Ikki hasn't shown his move yet.