Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Air Gear

Air Gear

Just finished the 4th volume. Wow, this little kid is insane. Now i'm curious. What are the other roads? We have 3/8 named, Flame road, Sky road, and Blood road. Any guesses?

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Air Gear

Maybe they'll have some super cute little girl who rules the Flower Road. That'd be hot. She'd have to wear a headband that had cat ears and end all her sentences with "-nyuu." I don't think i'll truly enjoy this manga until that happens, hehe. But on a serious note, there will probably be more elemental based roads, like some type of water, metal, etc.

I was wondering how more conflict was going to be brought into the story, seeing as how just having battles would get kind of dull, so i'm glad to see the whole illegal card get pulled, especially having that badass Agito/Akito being a tool of the police force:

"SO SMALL (not worth my notice)" that part had me cracking up for a while.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Air Gear

I only had time to read volume one.

I don't think this manga is that great so far. As some have said, it's kinda chaotic in the first few chapters. Some of the bits felt kinda randomly thrown in (like that old guy at the end of volume one). I'll finish up to volume four though. It's enjoyable.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Air Gear

I have only read the first vol so far but i thinks its okay so far.

I dont like the "typical" artwork and that there isnt many good characters so far. I think Ikki and the chick that always kicks his ass are okay the rest isnt nothing special.

About Air Treck i hope they will use in fights or a battle like when Ikki faced the Makkie.

More thoughts when i have read all 4 vols.

Air Gear

more chapters released

http://scum-scans.com/directdl.htm

Air Gear

Thesew new chapters kick ass, but the transvestite thing threw me a little....

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Air Gear

Great chapters. I like Agito/Akito, nice addition to the cast. I hope it will pick up from here and at least 1 or 2 more side characters will be introduced, the cast seems a bit thin still.

Air Gear

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Thesew new chapters kick ass, but the transvestite thing threw me a little....
    Lol yeah....

I really thought he was a girl until I saw Ikki in the bathroom using all the toilet paper (reminded me of Ace Ventura)

Edit: new chapters can now be found here, the other site was pretty slow

http://www.mangatraders.com/filebrowser/Air%20Gear

Air Gear

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Great chapters. I like Agito/Akito, nice addition to the cast. I hope it will pick up from here and at least 1 or 2 more side characters will be introduced, the cast seems a bit thin still.
    Your right, it does seem a bit undercast right now. I think they'll have at least 4 more(road kings) and then maybe 6 more sec. characters.

Air Gear

Read 2 volumes. This is among the worst shit I've ever read. It better pick up.

Air Gear

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Read 2 volumes. This is among the worst shit I've ever read. It better pick up.
    i'm pretty sure that when you read the latest two chapters you'll feel right at home

Air Gear

At last i got the time to read the rest of the chapters agito/akito is great addition can't wait for more

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

Air Gear

chapter 33 is out

Air Gear

yes, about kazu! Was wondering if he had disappeared or something.
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

Air Gear

Great chapter. Ikki's got a Road King and a tank on his side, ought to keep getting good. I feel sorry
    for Kasu though, poor guy tries so hard and he's only the 5th errend boy...

Air Gear

Good chapter, Kazu was actually kind of cool in this chapter, trying so hard to become a good AT rider and all. Pretty cool that he managed to beat up all those strong looking senpai's.

Agito/Akito is in my opinion the best character of this manga yet. Buccha is good to but i feel that there has been to little of Ikki, i just haven't got a real feel on how his personality is.

Air Gear

I'm still partial to Ringo being the best character in the manga. She's so strong (being declared the official successor of the Sleeping Forest) and yet hasn't really shown her abilities. Agito/Akito is good for laughs and freakish viloence, but Ringo still seems to have a lot of character development. She's honest about her feelings, but of course Ikki is too stupid and perverted to notice.

Come on, you know you like her too.

Air Gear

Ringo is cool. I esspecially like the bath mishap in Ch. 23.
    "Ikki's scream reaches the heavens" LMAO

Air Gear

vol_02_chp_33 from scum scans is out http://www.mangatraders.com/filebrowser/Air%20Gear

I love the intoduction given to the class to introduce Agito/Akito

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

Air Gear

Well, the people over at scumscans, the guys that do this manga, have a poll in their IRC channel, saying
    POLL: Should AirGear be dropped and work on another project? !yes !no !pollstats This poll will determine the fate of the project

Everyone go to their IRC channel
    /server irc.irchighway.net
    /join #scum-scans

and vote

!no

at time of posting
    5 votes Yes, 13 Votes No.