Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is replacing GSD?

What is replacing GSD?

what anime is taking destinys timeslot after its over? its always a quality timeslot i mean it was wolfs rain>GS>FMA>GSD. maybe im just out of the loop and havent heard.

btw /wave to all the old schoolers sry im a busy man(boo to working world) now and cant stop by as much as days past [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

What is replacing GSD?

Lies! Fuck work! You are just ignoring this place intentionally!

Also, I'm seconding this question.

What is replacing GSD?

Blood+ is taking over the coveted timeslot.

EDIT: That's one reason why I'll check it out.

What is replacing GSD?

What's that about? Is it based on a manga?

What is replacing GSD?

Here's your summary...

<u>Blood+</u>

Genre: Action, Drama, Shounen, Vampire, Horor
    Website

Summary:
    The war never stops: in a different time, on a different battlefield, hiding deeply into the folds of History& They are called Chiropterans. They can change their form and disguise as human beings, but they are not. They are immortal creatures that feed off blood.

An organization, named Red Shield, has been fighting to exterminate this pestilence, and the struggle has now evolved into something of a much bigger scale.

Okinawa, Japan. Year 2005. Now.

Saya Otonashi is a high-school girl living peacefully with her family  with one exception: she has no memory of her life except for the past year. One day, a startling event causes her happy life to shatter into pieces.

An enemy to destroy, a mission to accomplish  the vortex of an ancient struggle is dragging Saya back to her destiny. A young and handsome cello player in dark clothes appears  his name is Hagi. The moment he hands Saya a Japanese sword, History starts a new course.

Will Saya be able to restore her memory and find her own identity?

What is replacing GSD?

Wait a sec... "Blood"... "vampires"... is this related to that rather short but sweet Blood movie from a few years back?

What is replacing GSD?

Yeah. I believe this is a prequel series to the movie.

That place over there........ahh never mind

What is replacing GSD?

I remember seeing it but it wasnt that good

R.I.P Captain America.

What is replacing GSD?

It actually looks to be a very good anime....but we'll wait and c...

What is replacing GSD?

You can never get enough vampires. I'm pumped. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    I didn't like the movie that much either, to be honest though. But that was mostly because the drawings were awful (the main character was SO ugly), and it was way too short.

What is replacing GSD?

i shall miss the giant robots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

What is replacing GSD?

Here is the AniDB site for Blood+ for anyone that hasn't already gone and found it themselves.

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/ani...how=anime&amp;aid=3186

Right now it has a "Relation" link to <u>Blood - The Last Vampire</u> marked as "other". It is probably just they didn't know which to put when they made the page.

What is replacing GSD?

A prequel to Blood would be nice.

What is replacing GSD?

Originally posted by: GLS
    Yeah. I believe this is a prequel series to the movie.
    How can it be a prequel? Unless there is time travel involved it would be impossible. Blood took place just before the Vietnam war, Blood+ specifically says it takes place in 2005.

What is replacing GSD?

A mysterious cello player? Violin I can see, or maybe flute if he's a bishounnen, pianists are allowed, and I could even take a saxophone given the right circumstances... but cello? I have my doubts... -_-

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

What is replacing GSD?

I'm a sucker for vampire shows... Dracula has always been my favorite monster, and the book is one of my favorites. It's one of the supernatural areas that I have actually gotten off my lazy ass to research and read up on.

Besides, can this show be worse than what GSD is now?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

What is replacing GSD?

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Yes it can, but only if they try.

What is replacing GSD?

...Is it me, or does Blood+ sound a lot like Hellsing, only this time the girl has a "destiny".

Kind of wierd how this timeslot has a lot to do with "Destiny". Wolf's Rain had "Destiny", SEED had a little bit of "Destiny", Full Metal Alchemist was, well, that's an exception.

I like the artwork I'm seeing for Blood+, it looks very interesting. Even though the plot is like a carbon copy of Hellsing to me, it's not like I have anything better to do.

Oh yeah... Homework.
    Oh yeah... Work.
    Oh yeah... Dates.
    Oh yeah... A life.

Ehhhh..... Whatever...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

What is replacing GSD?

Originally posted by: Curium
    Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Yes it can, but only if they try.
    Curium I imagine that the feces-flinging monkies producing GSD are working very very hard at throwing those turds all over the place and smearing shit all over the Gundam name. Anything that replaces GSD at this rate, if it has more than two semi-intelligent people involved in its production (and no retarded anime overlord ala Fukuda) team then it will be better than GSD is now.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

What is replacing GSD?

TRAILER

Blood+