Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angel Heart

That place over there........ahh never mind

Angel Heart

I'll eventually start watching this, but until then here's the ending:

http://rapidshare.de/files/111...i_wo_Omotteru.zip.html

R.I.P Captain America.

Angel Heart

Episode 6 now out by Anime-Kraze.. http://www.anime-kraze.org/tor...1598C01%5D.avi.torrent

Enjoy....

Angel Heart

Well here's episode 7 for those that have been wating for it. http://www.anime-kraze.org/tor...3672A67%5D.avi.torrent
    ..........Not sure why but the other link didn't work. Blah. X_X

Oh and sorry for the double post ._.;

Angel Heart

Wow 2 episodes in the same day does not very Anime-Kraze like

Signature by Lucifus

Angel Heart

Angel Heart

Lost in Translation

That's another group doing Angel Heart and they're considerably faster than Ani-Kraze. Their quality is *quite* good and the encodes are all high resolution (720i or 720p? I don't know)

I've watched up to episode 13 and this series is awesome. Best new series in my books. I'm shocked by the pathetic amount of attention this show is getting.

Angel Heart

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Lost in Translation
    That's another group doing Angel Heart and they're considerably faster than Ani-Kraze. Their quality is *quite* good and the encodes are all high resolution (720i or 720p? I don't know)
    It's probably 720p.
    Here's a link to their website, which includes a pretty hefty amount of notes, which is really nice for those that might have concerns about bits and pieces of the show.
    http://www.animateosu.org/lit/

Angel Heart

Just out of curiosity... Any of you seen City Hunter?

Angel Heart

I still can't get over this: Angel Heart is 15 years old. Seriously, she looks older than a lot of 30 year old women in anime. Hell, she looks older than Yoruichi who happens to be well over 100 years old. When you hear 15 years old, you think stuff like Bleach, Mai Hime and Fate/stay Night. Angel Heart is 15 years old...wtf.

Angel Heart

Well, it's not like we the viewers are the only ones that see it that way....

Even Saeko was surprised when Saeba told her she was half her age.

Whoa whoa whoa, Kraze has finally caught up to LiT. Looks like it's time to jump ship.

16 out by Kraze now:

http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/[Ani-Kraze]_Angel_Heart_-_16_[A1E170D1].avi.torrent

Is this something a person who hasn't seen City Hunters can enjoy?

Sure, it's something someone that hasn't seen it before can enjoy. You'll probably feel more detached from the characters than someone who has seen it, especially from Kaori, but you should be able to manage.

I haven't seen City Hunters but they give enough background info in the first ~10 episodes.

Anime-Kraze just released Episode 21 for anyone still watching this.

Episode 17 - Ani-Kraze
    Episode 18 - Ani-Kraze
    Episode 19 - Ani-Kraze
    Episode 20 - Ani-Kraze
    Episode 21 - Ani-Kraze

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Sorry to bump that thread up.

I knew that show was on at some point and decided to let things cool down. In fact I wasn't prepared for a city hunter sequel. Even more so when I accidentaly read the synopsis and got very bad news regarding someone important.

I was in my teenagehood when I was following the original show, so that sequel has a lot of impact on me, eventhough I never watched it in japanese... but only the french dubbed version, censored like hell and named changed.

As of yet, I'm only 4 eps into it. I admitt I was annoyed with the art, with the voice acting, but the stretch really is too important from the original show 20 years ago. So I do with it.

What's nice is that it gives some emotions at least.

Oh, and I love Umibozu's cafe name: Cat's Eye, with even the logo that hints at an even older show... I was following as a child. Also a pun on Umibozu's blindness and his allergy to cats...

I guess that show didn't get much audience here at gotwoot because it must less interresting for someone having no background on the show or manga.

Well for now I'll keep watching. I hope someone will be happy to watch it thanks to my bumping.
    Last edited by David75; Fri, 02-20-2009 at 12:05 PM.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

All of Hojo Tsukasa's works have references to the others. I'm a huge fan by the way. There is always a Cat's Eye (btw, Hitomi, one of the hottest female characters of all time) cafe somewhere in each of the series. Even CLAMP references Cat's Eye a few times in their own series.

It is heavily implied that the cafe in City Hunter and Angel Heart is the exact same cafe the three Kisugi sisters used to occupy. The layout and design is exactly the same.

I couldn't keep up with the anime, but I read a good chunk of the manga for this one.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    All of Hojo Tsukasa's works have references to the others. I'm a huge fan by the way. There is always a Cat's Eye (btw, Hitomi, one of the hottest female characters of all time) cafe somewhere in each of the series. Even CLAMP references Cat's Eye a few times in their own series.

It is heavily implied that the cafe in City Hunter and Angel Heart is the exact same cafe the three Kisugi sisters used to occupy. The layout and design is exactly the same.

I couldn't keep up with the anime, but I read a good chunk of the manga for this one.
    I liked cat's eye too, but I think I would not be able to watch the original show again.
    I never tried to even search the manga, I being an anime fan, more than a manga reader.
    It was just refreshing and nice. I think some fans like those details, I am one of those.

As for City hunter, I am at ep 14, it's a good thing the "intro" is over and we move on to the usual pace.

Oh by the way, I may hack this message all for myself, after all there was absolutely no discussion about it after ep 2... even ep tracking stopped quite quickly

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.