Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7 Advent Children Discussion *Spoilers*

FF7 Advent Children Discussion *Spoilers*

Originally posted by: mage
    Anyone have any good Marlene hentai?
    Wait a second, are you serious?

As a standalone movie, this would flop...however, since I LOVE FF7...damn...2 thumbs up...despite some plot holes and whatnot

Rude: Sorry
    Reno: Wait, why are we apologizing?

Man, as I said before, they really made the movie. So funny also when Reno got locked out of the door and couldn't get in when Cloud talked to Rufus. Or when Reno accidently hit Rude, or when he crushed his glasses... lol.

In retrospect, I gotta say I really loved that Cloud "made peace" with Aeris/Zack at last.
    Also, I just rewatched the Tifa VS Loz fight because it's so damn cool to see Aeris' little "church garden" recreated in CG. *weeps*

Rude and Reno are the best thing in the film, yo

Reno: Is this thing powerful?
    Rude: It's a refinement of Shinra technology.
    Reno: So you made it...?
    Rude: I don't know about powerful, but it sure is flashy.

oh and Vincent looked cool i think he was a little under used

Overall it was a bit of a let down considering how long ive been waiting to watch it

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

Great movie! Loved every minute of it!

Originally posted by: The Next Hokage
    Rude and Reno are the best thing in the film, yo

Reno: Is this thing powerful?
    Rude: It's a refinement of Shinra technology.
    Reno: So you made it...?
    Rude: I don't know about powerful, but it sure is flashy.

oh and Vincent looked cool i think he was a little under used

Overall it was a bit of a let down considering how long ive been waiting to watch it

haha funniest shit right there.

vincent really should've been around more, he's badass. but he saved cloud's ass which is more than what some of the other character's did.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I plan to start tommorow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    No materia challenge?

Agh, damn quote button.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Man, as I said before, they really made the movie. So funny also when Reno got locked out of the door and couldn't get in when Cloud talked to Rufus. Or when Reno accidently hit Rude, or when he crushed his glasses... lol.

In retrospect, I gotta say I really loved that Cloud "made peace" with Aeris/Zack at last.
    Also, I just rewatched the Tifa VS Loz fight because it's so damn cool to see Aeris' little "church garden" recreated in CG. *weeps*
    Yah lol, Reno made the movie comical, breaked Rude's glasses, and accidentally hit him with his electro pod. Then also reminded Cloud about rebuilding Shinra when he wasn't supposed (what a dumbass). And Jeeze Rufus is alive, and I knew he was alive. Also the moves that I saw that he did in the movie (That I can recall) Blade Slash and Braver. Ahaha what was a little funny was when Cloud and Tifa were talking at night and they were hitting each other. Also when they were climbing that gate and Rude fell.

NEWS::::::: I just found out who Sephiroths real mother is lol (Yah im slow) I was replaying the game like a month ago and found out that Lucrecia (The women Vincent loved) Is Sephiroths real mother, its just that they put Genovas cells in her. Also the father of Sephiroth is nasty ass Hojo lol, the sperm donator, eww. Yah its true my facts aren't messed up.

Edit: Also the rock themes were good, they werent that bad.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

I am really glad they brought the Turks into it, they were such great characters in the game. Great comic relief and dependable characters -- at least as far as being everywhere and playing some role or another goes.

I think overall, my favorite single scene in the movie was Tifa's fight sequence. I loved the perceived weight and real feeling of the pews in the church, the smoothness of the action, all of that was just incredibly great. I felt like the cloud-on-a-motorcycle scenes were less great, because of the total destruction of plausibility there. And the other fight seens seemed cut-heavy (like .... it took them 2 minutes to toss you up to catch up to Bahamut ... so how did it take you 3 seconds to get back to your bike after the fact?).

I definitely didn't like the fact that Bahamut got jacked. Nobody jacks Bahamut like that! NOBODY!

Still, my overall reaction is very positive. It was great, despite the nitpicks.

It is me or does the man who saved rufus look like Tseng. If i remember correctly he died at the temple of the ancients.

This sig was made by KitKat.

Yeah, Tseng IS in this movie. I think he talked at the beginning in the mountains at the helicoptor scene, and yes, it was him who helped save Rufus along with Elena.
    Me, I thought that he died at the temple also. Still, we never actually see him dying, and I don't think that anybody said that he died (although it has been a long time since I played the game). Somebody could've just easily picked him up when Cloud's group proceeded into the temple.

Originally posted by: Paulyboy

NEWS::::::: I just found out who Sephiroths real mother is lol (Yah im slow) I was replaying the game like a month ago and found out that Lucrecia (The women Vincent loved) Is Sephiroths real mother, its just that they put Genovas cells in her. Also the father of Sephiroth is nasty ass Hojo lol, the sperm donator, eww. Yah its true my facts aren't messed up.
    Seph should be happy he inherited Lucrecia's looks and not Hojo's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

heh... yeah!
    i love the part where Reno broke Rude's glasses....Rude was like *what the fuck?*
    XD

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

ya but after thats rude just took out an other one

cloud was so boring as a character. he was more interesting in the game i thought because he actually had character. it felt as though square used a depressed cloud as an excuse because they couldn't be bothered giving him much facial expressions or something.

I also believed this movie was way too rushed. And some of the fight scenes were..ugh...I don't know how to explain...

But overall its not that bad.

Originally posted by: mage
    Anyone have any good Marlene hentai?
    Wait a second, are you serious?
    Dude, just look at her. Look at the way her sweater clings to her flat 7 year old body. Mmm..

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

ya just look at her

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

So good!!!! I've been waiting so long for this movie, and it did not disappoint me. Sure, there were things about it that make it less than stellar as a stand-alone movie, but I loved it. There were so many warm fuzzy moments where parts of the game are referenced and characters I loved returned. In particular, I thought Vincent had a fabulous entrance.

Kadaj was a very sexy guy though, I'd pay much money to look like he does.
    Y'know Terra, as I was watching this movie with a group of my friends, Kairi turned to me and said, "Kadaj looks like Terra." No joke! I guess you're sexier than you think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

lol... well, it's unfortunate that I'm not as sexy IRL as on photos [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Has anyone found the subs for the Last Order?