Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 49 discussion

Bleach 49 discussion

@Assertn: Ah, right, forgot about Ed and Al's sensei coughing up blood at times also. Thought you meant personality-wise, but looks like I was stupid about that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    @Darknodin: Well, there's some reason why she was adopted. You don't pick someone up and take them to your famous house just for kicks. Whatever the reason is, it's gotta be a good one.

Eidi

Bleach 49 discussion

Maybe they had all this planned from the beginning, making her a scape goat for Byakuya or Ichimaru to get that sword and take over soul society.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 49 discussion

From all the talk about Ukitake, I thought I was gonna get to see him pwn in this episode. He didn't do very much ...still one of my favorite captains though.

Kaien made me laugh.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 49 discussion

Darknodin, Why was Rukia adopted into the Kuchiki family?

So Byakuya could use her as a dispensable pawn in this devious plot to gain more power than God and take over OR destroy, Soul Society.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 49 discussion

That is a possibility. The Kuchiki House IS the most famous house in all of Soul Society, so maybe they want to make that last forever through power. Maybe they'll just hold SS hostage so that they can get whatever they want. They sure have waited a long time for it though, for Rukia to do a crime.

Bleach 49 discussion

I sort of doubt they could have planned for what happened with Ichigo. From what I gather Rukia was pretty reliable as a shinigami for a couple hundred years. The Ichigo thing was kind of a fluke. That said I do think they wanted to use her. I seem to remember someone saying something like "oh, another pawn," when she was adopted into the family. Now, since she's condemned, she's lost her usefulness to them and so is discarded as worthless. That's why her "big brother" is so indifferent to what happens to her.

Bleach 49 discussion

In which episode(s) is it stated that Rukia and company has lived several 100 years?

Bleach 49 discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    In which episode(s) is it stated that Rukia and company has lived several 100 years?

In the very first episode Rukia says that though she looks like a child she has lived for 10 of "your lifetimes", which makes her anywhere from 150 to 800 depending on whether she was referring to the life he had lived so far or his likely total lifespan.

Bleach 49 discussion

Ah, thanks.

Bleach 49 discussion

It's funny how Ichigo became as strong as a captain when it usually takes hundreds of years to get there lol

Bleach 49 discussion

The first scene of this episode reminded me of ehat I had known all along... Rukia has Amazingly wonderful breasts... there just so nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 49 discussion

Originally posted by: heero
    It's funny how Ichigo became as strong as a captain when it usually takes hundreds of years to get there lol

That bothers me too, especially against someone like Kenpachi.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 49 discussion

I think it's cool how Rukia considered Miyako as her "ideal" woman. i.e, the woman she would strive to be. It's funny though, 'cause that's the opposite of what she really is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

And yeah, Rukia's breasts...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 49 discussion

Rukia's breasts aren't all that great. I'm more down with Hitsugaya's Vice-Captain. Those are some major melons!

And the reason Ichigo is so good is probably related to Kaien, who was at Vict-Captain level when he died. Ichigo already had the raw potential to be on Vice-Captain level BEFORE he was trained by Urahara (vs. Renji)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 49 discussion

Spoiler removed.

GotWoot Moderator

Bleach 49 discussion

Some of us think that Ichigo is the reincarnated form of Kaien.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 49 discussion

Originally posted by: heero

bleach is full of plot devices.

Bleach 49 discussion

Spoiler removed.

GotWoot Moderator

Bleach 49 discussion

Bleach may have some plot holes, but who cares? Just sit back and enjoy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 49 discussion

Internet messed up, sorry for double post.