Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Phase 46 Discussion

Phase 46 Discussion

Then there would be no reason for Shinn to depart. Remember back in Seed when Kira did the exact same manuver against Yzakt or however u spell his name. Kira had to move his saber at the last second to hit the legs instead. Kira had no intention in doing that here as you can see.

Phase 46 Discussion

i highly doubt he was aiming for the cockpit. if anyone remembers, that's how he took down duel when he first used Freedom in alaska. and the question is, when Impulse seperated, did the torso go up or did the legs drop down?? because they were in the sky so it's kinda hard to tell. anyways serious or not in their first fight, kira whooped shinn's when they got their new gundams. (^_^) yes. i'm a kira fan. mostly cuz i like his hair. heheh.

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: ArcZero
    i highly doubt he was aiming for the cockpit. if anyone remembers, that's how he took down duel when he first used Freedom in alaska. and the question is, when Impulse seperated, did the torso go up or did the legs drop down?? because they were in the sky so it's kinda hard to tell. anyways serious or not in their first fight, kira whooped shinn's when they got their new gundams. (^_^) yes. i'm a kira fan. mostly cuz i like his hair. heheh.
    That's the fight I was talking about! the one against Duel. If you watch it again, you will see that his beam was originally going for the cockpit but at the last min he changed his mind. Did you see him do that when he fought Shinn? nope. And ya Kira might have won against Shinn the first fight but the second fight he needed Athrun's help or he would of been blasted into pieces lol.

Phase 46 Discussion

frame by frame

Ovan, The Rebirth

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    frame by frame
    Judging by those frames, when Shinn seperates the legs go down AND the cockpit goes up - when Kira's sabre reaches a point where i WOULD have cut Impulse, it nearly brushes the top of his legs. So obviously, Kira was aiming about mid-hip area (he cut Duel at about the knees.)

You kinda have to guesstimate, though - since the camera zooms in slightly you lose perspective in the most important frame - but as I said, judging by how close he was to the top of the legs, he would have completely missed the cockpit.

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: heero
    That's the fight I was talking about! the one against Duel. If you watch it again, you will see that his beam was originally going for the cockpit but at the last min he changed his mind. Did you see him do that when he fought Shinn? nope. And ya Kira might have won against Shinn the first fight but the second fight he needed Athrun's help or he would of been blasted into pieces lol.
    umm actually when i said their "first fight" i meant Freedom vs. Impulse.

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Takeda Natsuke
    Well, I sometimes look at GSD as a game of Counter-Strike. Kira has Spin Hack (he spins round and round and shoot everything), Shinn has Speed Hack (obvious), Lacus is flooding the the chatbox and is annoying, Cagalli keeps getting pissed that she keeps losing, Luna can't aim (nuff said, LOL), Rey is always that guy who's always #1 in the ranks and everyone either hates or adores, and Dullindal is admin, a very VERY controlling admin that likes to slap you every once in a while. And oh, Stellar is the one who just bunny hops. ^_^

I enjoy GSD much better that way.

OH OH! And Heine is the one everyone loves but had a bad day and was n00bed by Stellar when she was knifing and bunny hopping, lol.
    Jesus this is so fucking funny. AND TRUE. LOL!

Phase 46 Discussion

umm actually when i said their "first fight" i meant Freedom vs. Impulse.
    er then Freedom didnt even do that. He just flew pass Shinn and cut off his arm

Phase 46 Discussion

just watched seed.
    i find nothing good in this episode -_-

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Phase 46 Discussion

The action was good. The thought behind it was abysmally poor.

If you have the opportunity to eliminate your worst enemies as the leader of the most powerful organization currently existing, would you send a few guys armed with rifles and grenades to do the work? Didn't think so.

It's also a shame that such a cool character as Sarah died so quickly. She deserved better.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.