Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Phase 46 Discussion

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Deblas

Okay, Its obvious he never knew about gundams Idiot. It was TOP SECRET. Yes. Gundams take more knowledge than just computers and science but it does apply at being able to control one. So thats where the ULTIMATE COORDINATOR HUGE BOOST COMES IN that I said in my previous post.

Does being the ultimate coordinator have to do with using a gun perfectly? I don't think so cause he sucked at using one.
    I thought this was an intelligent debate but apprently its not since you started name calling like a 10 year old. Anyways, so you are saying that being able to use a computer makes him able to control a gundam just cause he's the ULTIMATE COORDINATOR but doesnt help him at all in using a gun cause he has NO KNOWLEDGE of a gun watsoever? I mean come on! 10 year old kids now a days probably know the things u need to do to fire a gun. And also, for ur information, he has held a gun before so its not like its his first time, so how come I dont see any of this ULTIMATE COORDINATOR gene kicking in? Its ironic how good he is in piloting the gundam to use a gun, but when he has to use it with his own hands he has no talent at all. I mean..which one is more similar? piloting the gundam to use a gun and using a gun with his own hand...OR being able to use a computer and being able to pilot a gundam like an expert? I think the answer is clear.

Phase 46 Discussion

i say heero hit it right on the spot

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: heero

Okay, Its obvious he never knew about gundams Idiot. It was TOP SECRET. Yes. Gundams take more knowledge than just computers and science but it does apply at being able to control one. So thats where the ULTIMATE COORDINATOR HUGE BOOST COMES IN that I said in my previous post.

Does being the ultimate coordinator have to do with using a gun perfectly? I don't think so cause he sucked at using one.
    I thought this was an intelligent debate but apprently its not since you started name calling like a 10 year old. Anyways, so you are saying that being able to use a computer makes him able to control a gundam just cause he's the ULTIMATE COORDINATOR but doesnt help him at all in using a gun cause he has NO KNOWLEDGE of a gun watsoever? I mean come on! 10 year old kids now a days probably know the things u need to do to fire a gun. And also, for ur information, he has held a gun before so its not like its his first time, so how come I dont see any of this ULTIMATE COORDINATOR gene kicking in? Its ironic how good he is in piloting the gundam to use a gun, but when he has to use it with his own hands he has no talent at all. I mean..which one is more similar? piloting the gundam to use a gun and using a gun with his own hand...OR being able to use a computer and being able to pilot a gundam like an expert? I think the answer is clear.
    Thats right Fatass. JESUS CHRIST. Get it into your little head.

Whats the Irony in that? He has a targeting computer in his gundam, Its not like he's doing the aiming himself which by the way the skill to use a gun is not just pulling the trigger, its the AIMMING!!!
    How many freakin times do I have to tell you that YES!!! Because he is the Ultimate Coordinator he is able to use a Gundam naturally but his Ultimate Coordinator genes don't affect him using a gun, and don't ask me why cause I don't know. Its...just...not...there. I was just giving out possible reasons why he's a genius with a gundam but not with a normal hand gun. And his no kill policy doesn't help to much either.

You know what. Lets just forget about freakin story wise and go into the minds of the guys who are actually running the show.

creator: Since Kira is the main character lets not waste anytime in putting him in the Gundam and make him learn it instantly. We'll figure something out in the future to why he was able to pilot one so fast.

**fastforward to eps.46 of GSD**

Fukuda: Since Athrun has more military training than Kira, he will be the one shooting and owning everyone. Kira will just be holding a gun and protect Lacus without even the intent to fire a shot.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
    i say heero hit it right on the spot
    hehe thx

Thats right Fatass. JESUS CHRIST. Get it into your little head.

Whats the Irony in that? He has a targeting computer in his gundam, Its not like he's doing the aiming himself which by the way the skill to use a gun is not just pulling the trigger, its the AIMMING!!!
    How many freakin times do I have to tell you that YES!!! Because he is the Ultimate Coordinator he is able to use a Gundam naturally but his Ultimate Coordinator genes don't affect him using a gun, and don't ask me why cause I don't know. Its...just...not...there. And his no kill policy doesn't help to much either.

You know what. Lets just forget about freakin story wise and go into the minds of the guys who are actually running the show.

creator: Since Kira is the main character lets not waste anytime in putting him in the Gundam and make him learn it instantly. We'll figure something out in the future to why he was able to pilot one so fast.

**fastforward to eps.46 of GSD**

Fukuda: Since Athrun has more military training than Kira, he will be the one shooting and owning everyone. Kira will just be holding a gun and protect Lacus without even the intent to fire a shot.
    lol after all this I duno how u can still think that ur more intelligent in anyway and not to mention how imature you are starting to act. And none of what you say has any support cause you know why? You only back up ur reasons for Kira being a good pilot by simply saying that he is an Ultimate Coordinator and the fact that he knows how to use a computer. HOW CAN MASTERY OF COMPUTER BE THE SAME AS MASTERY OF GUNDAM. Those are 2 totally different things. It's even more ironic than someone saying "Oh I'm an expert driver even though this is the first time I'm driving a car cause I played Grand turismo on arcades." Also when its about using a gun, being Ultimate Coordinator doesnt help at all dispite the fact that he probably has more knowledge about a gun than a gundam. It just doesn't make any sense.

For your information, Athrun ALSO has more military traning than Kira when it comes to piloting a gundam so I dont see why Athrun has to be the one shooting and owning everyone last episode when Kira can own everyone in every other episode in a gundam.

anyways...lets just forget this since you are just too ignorant to listen to other people.

Phase 46 Discussion

Ohh God. You're a freakin idiot.

What does the sentence "I was just giving out possible reasons why he's a genius with a gundam but not with a normal hand gun" mean to you. Do you know the reasons he can pilot a gundam without any sort of training but he can't use a normal gun? If you have any reasons I'll be glad to hear them. Since the whole thing that you've done in this whole discussion is saying "no thats not possible" without giving your OWN reasons why except that kids know how to shoot guns.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Phase 46 Discussion

Ohh God. You're a freakin idiot.

What does the sentence "I was just giving out possible reasons why he's a genius with a gundam but not with a normal hand gun" mean to you. The proof is in the series. He can pilot a gundam without any sort of training but he can't use a normal gun without any sort of training.
    Did you forget why this debate started lmao...You thought it would be crazy if Kira was an expert in using a gun in the last episode but I didnt think it would be true. You are basically saying that you are right cause that's how the story goes and anything else that could have happened would be nonsense cause the writer is absolute. We've seen all the amazing stuffs Kira has done ok? We are not gonna go "OMG HOW DOES KIRA KNOW HOW TO USE A GUN LIKE THAT"

Do you know the reasons he can pilot a gundam without any sort of training but he can't use a normal gun? If you have any reasons I'll be glad to hear them. Since the whole thing that you've done in this whole discussion is saying "no thats not possible" without giving your OWN reasons why except that kids know how to shoot guns.
    LOL now you are really making urself look like an idiot. You dont even know what the hell we are debating about.

If you still duno why we are debating, here's the exact quote Im arguing against:
    when In my view, if Fukuda put Kira who in his life has never trained using a gun, all of the sudden becomes an expert marksman because he is superior and whatnot....then that would be something pretty fucked up and would surely be something worth pissing the Kira haters off. So how's that for a realistic character?

Phase 46 Discussion

Guys i would just give up, I don't think either of you is going to convince the other.

Phase 46 Discussion

I agree, if you guys want to disagree and argue, create your own hate thread or something...otherwise take out ur anger in some productive manner...like sports, or board games, or video/pc games, eh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    *drools uncontrollably on the ground*

note: a sadistic kind of drool, not a hentai-loving one
    oh man, that's just sick......

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
    I agree, if you guys want to disagree and argue, create your own hate thread or something...otherwise take out ur anger in some productive manner...like sports, or board games, or video/pc games, eh? [img][/img]
    Well I was just bored but those are still pretty good suggestions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: rockmanj
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    *drools uncontrollably on the ground*

note: a sadistic kind of drool, not a hentai-loving one
    oh man, that's just sick......
    who wouldn't drool seeing lacus suffer though, i mean really, that princess always has a smile on her face that makes me sick, i would like to see her get raped and make that stupid smile disappear

lacus: kira.... i am so sorri, shinn raped me, i have betrayed you
    kira: you suck bitch(knocks her out then rapes her, then leaves and then while a murasame and gouf are fighting, the murasame disables the gouf and it lands and crushes kira)
    lacus wakes up with her pussy bleeding
    lacus: NOOOOO!!!(then she orders andorew to blow her up along with fukuda with the eternal)
    THE END. the PERFECT ending

Ovan, The Rebirth

Phase 46 Discussion

Whoo. I needed to get out of the house for awhile and cool off. I went to see my grandparents. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You like to laugh alot don't you. Okay, this debate is just utter shit. What we are debating about is utter shit. I gave an explanation why it was logical that Kira didn't use a gun well while you just said "Actually Kira became a very good pilot the instint he got on a gundam so its not like this kind of stuff hasnt happened... ". I mean what the hell!! Other than the fact that we ALL saw that he can't use a gun well, what kind of information am I supposed to get out from that post? That because he was able to instantly control a MS, he can use a gun perfectly when storywise he CAN'T and DOESN'T(and we have all seen it in GS and GSD). And I was going storywise at the time.

My whole post was since people have been arguing that Kira is not a realistic character, I just thought that moment gave him more of the realistic character that he lacked. So it means that you misunderstood me and started this debate.

Then along the line we both started arguing why he is able to pilot an MS so easily while he can't use a gun properly. I gave my reasons and you disagreed with them. Thats the real debate that we had. The thing is that we both don't know why he can pilot a gundam so easily and can't use something as simple as a gun. The writers just put it that way. We might agree that it makes no sense but thats the way the writers put it and we are left to speculate on the matter. So what I settled is that it's logical and illogical at the same time.

If you want to go on the defensive again and say that this goes against everything that I said before then maybe so. But I was mad and wasn't thinking straight. That's that.

Phase 46 Discussion

well for once I agree with you. The whole thing we are debating about was shit. I just started it cause I was kinda bored lol

Phase 46 Discussion

*eye twitching**gritting teeth* Then I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and lighted up your day as a mean of entertainment.*eye twitching* Lets do this again another time.

Phase 46 Discussion

no hard feelings alright? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] some frdships start with a fight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Phase 46 Discussion

Shut up, both of you. This is when I just want to reach through my computer and bitch slap both you fussing bakas. Seriously, how about using the Private Messaging function to do a one-on-one argument, or is it some kind of respect or acknowledgment from other GW members that you really want to feel?

Well guess what? I could care less which of you is right. I have my own theory, as does everyone else. Trying to convince others is hardly ever works, especially with the quality of some of those posts. Yeah you have a right to make yourself heard, and others on the forums have to put up with it. But the sheer number of posts and duelistic BS that you have others go through is pretty damn selfish, and from my POV, annoying as fuck.

there's my two cents, buy yourself a better chair.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Phase 46 Discussion

lol It's funny how u jump in telling us to stop when it was over an hour ago. Are you just bored and want to start a fight? I got a suggestion. How bout u copy paste ur post to every other debate ever existed on this forum? That'll help your boredom lol

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

who wouldn't drool seeing lacus suffer though, i mean really, that princess always has a smile on her face that makes me sick, i would like to see her get raped and make that stupid smile disappear

lacus: kira.... i am so sorri, shinn raped me, i have betrayed you
    kira: you suck bitch(knocks her out then rapes her, then leaves and then while a murasame and gouf are fighting, the murasame disables the gouf and it lands and crushes kira)
    lacus wakes up with her pussy bleeding
    lacus: NOOOOO!!!(then she orders andorew to blow her up along with fukuda with the eternal)
    THE END. the PERFECT ending
    LOL!

Phase 46 Discussion

I think that heero was right all the time in the debate because Deblas likes Kira, and Kira sucks.

<@Terracosmo> My opinions are facts!

Phase 46 Discussion

Ah, I think its time for me to watch something else now.