Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 46 Discussion

Phase 46 Discussion

As far as I know GSD is fixed at 50 episodes and no further episodes are planned. This is stated in the flyers which came in the latest Gundam models/toys.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Mut@chi
    Rey is so full of gay.
    thats the truest statement about GSD ive ever heard

Phase 46 Discussion

GSD is moving to be the most disappointing that I could ever imagined. Not only they never explained about the so called "Seed" and it's really meanings, like when that blind guy saves Kira after that fight with Ahtrun and says he will find the way cause he has the seed (original GS), but they screwed up on almost every character. If 47 is a recap I guess will only point/laugh at Fukuda to see him never work on a Gundam series ever again.

Seriously now it's just me or they forgot about the DOM Troopers? They supposed to be with Lacus, but didn't see em on AA on the episode it launched, they not much helping as body guards... Maybe Fukuda is too worried about recaps that forgot about em.

So much shit to explain and they put so many recaps... /sigh

Anyways, about episode I just kept wishing Meer would stand still and let Lacus die. Again Lacus convinced another person with her crazy speech. And hmmm Kira sucks with a gun, he can be a god on his gundam, but outside it he really is just a kid (most like Shinn but he is a kid inside gundam also =p).

Phase 46 Discussion

hiro is out

Ovan, The Rebirth

Phase 46 Discussion

I don't think Kira is so much like a kid, as he is just someone who has never had a need to fire a gun before. At start of SEED he was just some civilian then almost all of his fighting was in MS. I can only think of two times before he has had a gun and once he threw the gun, and the other he was freaking out about being ultimate coordinator, so his not shooting well isn't that surprising. Truthfully I am more surprised he fired at all and didn;t try to deflect that grenade by chucking his gun at it.

Phase 46 Discussion

Kira and arthrun is start gossiping bout shin, its mean theyll try to take shin to AA, which i dont like, but it may be a good idea, because shin need someone to make him more mature, i feel really sorry for meer, she died ironically in Lacus hand, Lol Ramius got laid by Neo, Neo is a pervert. i dont get it. can someone explain to me what were arthrun and kira talkking about when they were in the shopping center (while lacus and meyrin listening to music) what are they on about that time.
    kira"dont get so angry arthrun"
    arthrun"you do realize lacus is.".
    kira"its nothing"
    Kira"its ok arhtrun, lacus and I are already ....."
    Kira" so there is no need for you to work hard by yourself"
    OMG lacus is so cool when she was talking to meer, she was so calm and she got the charisma
    Arthrun is CRYING!!! HE IS IN LOVE WITH MEER? OMG HE SUCH A PLAYBOY,
    Kira got no feeling he didnt cry he is just being a hippy again. and AA now got the advantage
    they got the real one and the body of the fake one, now they can publish it
    and if 47 is a fucking recap ill gonna kill FUKUDA

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
    and if 47 is a fucking recap ill gonna kill FUKUDA
    Its not a recap, its a clip show about Meer

Phase 46 Discussion

My favorite part of this episode, after seeing the sub, was Athrun's reaction to Lacus and Kira actually wanting to walk into a trap.

Lacus: But I've always wanted to meet her.

Kira: We know it's a trap so it'll be okay, right!

Athrun: (Thinking) Damn Civis!

I mean really, does it make any kind of sense to walk into a trap with pistols and the hope of back up. It's not like they were rushed, they could've waited a minute or two more. Heck, I'd just had one of the mobile suits swoop in and snatch meer up and take her to a secure location to talk.

Point score

20 Cool points to Athrun. Ten for trying to talk the civilians out of that hair brained scheme plus another ten for taking out most of the enemies.

3 cool points to Meryin for looking cute with a gun.

10 cool points to Kira. Five for knowing enough to keep his head down, plus five more for tagging the second grenade in air.

-10 cool points from both kira and Athrun for not making sure all the enemies were dead before they dropped their guard. Heck another round or two into the head of a downed enemy is worth it considering they had two highly influential people too protect

5 cool points to the chairman for again making military officers dance to his tune like puppets.

5 cool points to lumineria for realizing that Rey is a tool.

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Sechs

which bit was saying that lunamaria realized that rey is a tool

Phase 46 Discussion

Roflol

Thats the funniest part of this thread so far.

Can anybody tell me which song is playing in the theatre before/during the shootout...

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    Originally posted by: Curium
    Oh yeah, in the Saiyaman RAW during the adds in the middle of the episode there is a shot of Rey and Shinn. Can someone get a screen cap of that?

here ya go. this episode was pretty decent, once again athrun proves that he is a perfect gunner, kira sucked in this episode, i'm disappointed in next week's episode, my definition of a recap is "not moving along with the main storyline; random crap" so i say next episode is a freaking recap
    This screenshot is so fucking cool because it shows that Rey is literally in Shinn's mind.

One of few aspects that currently makes me feel like this is still a good show.

Phase 46 Discussion

still downloading.... OMFG, HEY PPLS, YO KNOW WAT, FUCK IT, LEAVE FUKUDA ALONE, DAMN.... IF IT RECAP THEN WAT... JUST KEEP WATCHING.... YO WATCHING HIS STORY, HIS ANIME, SO YO NEED TO RESPECT HIM, IF U DONT LIKE THE WAY HE RECAP OR WATEVER... JUST DONT WATCHES AND GOTTA HELL, NO NOBODY ASK YO TO FUCK HIM.... OR U COULD MAKE UR OWN GUNDAM AND LET YO MOM WATCHES... AND YES, THIS FUCKING THINK IS FOR EVERYONE IN GOTWOOT WHO BEEN FUCK HIM.... IF ADMIN KICK ME OUT CAUSE THIS FUCKING MESS, IM WELCOME TO LEAVE.... YO ALL FUCKING TRASH....

Phase 46 Discussion

Shut the fuck up and don't use caps you goddamn moron.

Phase 46 Discussion

It was a good episode. Its been awhile since we saw a good episode with NO GUNDAMS owning one another.

Why I call it good? Well, it gave Asuran, Kira, Lacus and Meyrin a chance to relax after their devastating ordeals. I mean, even if its for a little while, its nice to see a peaceful look on their faces after being sressed for so long.

Hehe, I wonder what would happen if Cagalli was there. Instead of shopping for dresses, she would proabably be shopping for guns. By the way, does anyone besides me think Lacus taste in dresses sucks? Her battle outfits were much better, especially the cute ninja suit that seemed to have disapeeared after one episode.

Meer's death............. can I say it was touching? And the conversation between Lacus and Meer was also great, and managed to clear Meer's head of the illusion that she is Lacus. I don't know why everybody keeps flaming Kira for doing nothing, he did lay down cover fire and actually shot a grenade from the air. I think it must have been a concussion grenade. If it was a frag grenade, no way in hell that bitch Sara would have survived. And Meer's last wish was also very realistic and in a way, she redeemed herself after acting as someone else for so long: she wanted to be remembered as herself, back before this whole celebrity fever settled on her. So all in all, I forgive her for her fake stunts and for siding with Dullindal.

Damn you Fukuda, this is what you should be doing for Gundam Seed Destiny, rather than having overpowered Gundams fighting each other. This is the type of episode that made Gundam Seed special, and by far, I count this as the best episode of the Gundam Seed Destiny. Call me crazy, but I like episodes that actually have no fighting and is NOT a recap.

On the topic of episode 47 being a recap, well, no comment lah. I nearly gave up any chance of GSD having redeeming qualities and Episode 46 gave me a glimmer of hope despite being nearly at the end of the series. Maybe instead of focusing on Meer's fake life as Lacus, they 'll give some viewing for her life before all that happened.

Phase 46 Discussion

Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz

which bit was saying that lunamaria realized that rey is a tool
    Perhaps it's just me but when she tried to talk to Shinn and Rey stepped out, I had the impression that she changed subjects. Considering his comments a few eps back about trusting the chairman without fail, I assumed that her reaction showed that she's starting to realize who his true master is.

Phase 46 Discussion

Heya all.. im Reading in the shadows again =P

But i would agree with several people about the ammount of explaining there needs to be done for the episode, there is just too much going on to gaspe it all at once, but if we got all the information at once, then it wont be fun knowing how it happened stright away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So i think the End of episode 50 will be Explaing alot by reaveling small fragments about each and every person past and intentions, eg, Neo Fighting Rey, He will probably remember something from the time he fought kruze and actually defeat him since he fight him in a smiliar MS with the DRAGOON system.

remember Kruze did say "maybe Children cant surpass there parents afterall" during a fight in the old GS episodes when Mwu was fightin Kruzee in his Strike. So that might mean Neo has matured alot since then and has gained the ability to face up to this guy, even tho he is a kid, he is still a reflection of the past.

What im trying to say is in the last dying episodes all these things will be revealed during battles , flashbacks or something like that leading to the main reason why there here,And thats to stop the Chairman.

As for the recap, Meer might actually play a bigger role in the destiny plan then we thought, someone alrady mentioned that as their theroy.

About the episode.. i had no feelings for meer. It was sad to see her dead and i can understand why athran is crying because he was with her and even slept with her aswell. Kira isnt much of a fighter obviously, he make look like a noob in that episodes, but YOU all knw his skills are greater in a MS and ive seen you all say how cool he was =P

Well, regardless, recap or not, im going to watch this till the end and ill make up my mind if im satisfied with it, but lets see how this ends and save the insults for the poor guy =P
    peace !

I knw my spelling and gramma sux! tell someone who cares!

Phase 46 Discussion

Wow, the shoot out with assault rifles, pistols, and hand grenades in this episode was a lot better(and some what more violent) than the first assasination attempt on Lacus. I can't say it made perfect sense to 2 guys (Kira and Athuran) take out all the enemies with only handguns while the enemies had assault rifles and sniper rifles, but heck, this is just an anime. I'm not looking forward to next week's episode if it's only about Meer, because it seems to be an episode wasted. I'll just wait and see how it turns out.

Phase 46 Discussion

You guys forgot to give credit to the bird that saved Lacus from the sniper shot. Perhaps the bird will return in the next seed series as a main character.

Phase 46 Discussion

Jesus Christ. If I didn't know better, I'd think that Fukuda was detained and had someone with an actual brain direct this episode. For this, ladies and gentlemen, is easily among the best episodes produced in the whole Seed franchise.

Not only does Kira & Lacus both manage to NOT be annoying, they are also quite funny (in their own way) and Lacus actually makes sense for once. Further, this episode felt so "non-Destiny" somehow, things really flowed, no constant flashbacks, good gunfighting & suspense... and a really sad ending. Meer, while not by any means my favorite character (though she is damn sexy), is a very tragic person who hated herself so much that she wanted to become someone successful. In a sense, that's very human, except that she took it too far. She ends up being a sympathic character and thus this episode manages to once again summon the Terracosmic sadness.

Even more, I'm glad that they didn't just waste Meer's bodyguard as a character design but she turned out to have a name (Sarah rules) & also quite the coldblooded assassin. Oh hell yeah.

I must also comment on Neo for a bit. While I definitely do NOT buy the fact that "Mwu is back" , and the fact that everyone just sorta... "accepts" it... I'm glad that Neo is actually different from Mwu. Same body perhaps, but it's evident that they are two different people. For example Mwu wouldn't say that bath line as he did to Ramius. Sure, Mwu was a kidder, but he wouldn't say that I believe. That's good.

If it wasn't for the fact that next week is a recap (insane), I'd be damn pumped up now. I can't help but to compare this to Seed though. Ep 46 in Seed (actually, all of episodes 40-50 in Seed) were bloody intense beyond belief. I can't help but think of this ending as a bit "slow", and I'm a bit worried that it will end up very rushed...

Anyway, GREAT episode.

Phase 46 Discussion

It was okay, but just getting meer killed wasn't really worth a whole episode. Especially if the next one is going to be some kinda flashback fest and there'll be 3 left for the finale.
    ...It looks like Athrun has got his killer instinct back though, sweet.
    OH yah, pretty cool that you can fly around with mobile suits inside the moon city. I would think that some officials are gonna go nuts over that. And oh god, WHY are there ancient roman ruins in there? so odd