Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Destiny opening!

Favorite Destiny opening!

got to love wings of words...haha.."that last opening"..god you're priceless

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

I voted for Ignited because that was when I was really into Destiny and was loving the blend of old characters and new ones.

Now it just sucks big hairy goat balls.

I also hated the third opening because its "foreshadowing" was more like blatant spoilers of events to come. Honestly, who unmasks a villain in an opening before it actually happens in the series? (Not like it wasn't obvious already...)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Going to go with Ignited since I am a big TMR fan and it seemed to me like a Destiny remix of Invoke (which IMO was the best SEED opening) and Ignited just seemed like a good show opener for the first few episodes and it was half the reason that I watched Destiny after seeing the preview trailer even though SEED had been disappointing. Oh and I don't really think Wings of Words is a bad song, it just takes getting used to because now I kinda like it though the Gundam SEED Destiny opening of it sucks although after seeing the songs other people have switched it for in opening remakes there are definitely some far worse openings that could have occurred.

I voted wings of words, because it really grows on you. I think its better than people give it credit, and its the only one I watch ever episode now>.<

Wing of words. I'm tone deaf but i like it. Can't expect much from a drummer, a violinist and a pianoist. The loudest part was the singer. It was pretty good. I could listen to it all day. The other songs seem better in comparison only because they threw in synthesizers and electric guitarists. Also Wings of word had a couple of seconds pause or where the only thing playing was either drums and violin.

Bokutachiwa It has its moments such as around 0:40 to 1:20 and 2:55 to 3:25 (backup guitarist) and 4:10 to end and parts like that. The rest was just drowning. You will be deaf after its over. The main guitarist was overdoing himself. His interference to the singer made it hard to hear her. The backup guitarist was talented though.

Pride's moment was between beginning to 0:25 and 0:35 to 1:15,
    2:30-2:40 (guys stick to your talent, ok?), [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    2:40 to 2:55 (okay, rock on!)

I would have voted for ignited as the best but already voted for Wings of words cause it was unpopular but i don't think it was that bad.

what do you know.. wings of words isn't the last one anyway.
    wings of words fans: speak out! vote vote vote.. show `em otaku nerds real taste

Pride,same reasons as anyone else,2nd would be ignited with wings of shit last
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

well all are fine for me ... voted for Wings...

kinda sucky when u first heard it but the more i hear it .. well maybe its me ... but i'm startin to love the song ...

the other openings were as great but i'll defentinly go for Ignited n Pride n the 3rd last

Originally posted by: john_doe_107
    show `em otaku nerds real taste
    Yeah, fuck you otaku nerds and your good taste in music! Tasteless piece of shit j-backstreet boys wannabes for the win!

I'm suprised so much people completly lack music taste. How can Wings of Words have 8 votes?

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Tough choice between Pride and Bokutachi no Yukue. I choose....Pride.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

OMG how the hell is wings of shit beating ignited??? ignited was a good opening!! wings of shit is nothing!

Ovan, The Rebirth

Guys while I don't hate Wings of Words, IMO Ignited needs to be up there in second at least not in dead last. TMR FANS UNITE!!!! lol.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Voted for Pride. My second choice would have been Ignited.

my opinion... well said Psyke

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    OMG how the hell is wings of shit beating ignited??? ignited was a good opening!! wings of shit is nothing!
    idk about other people but i voted wings of words because i find it funny how everyone who hates it reacts to it getting votes

Originally posted by: Freki
    Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    idk about other people but i voted wings of words because i find it funny how everyone who hates it reacts to it getting votes
    Which is probably the sole reason why it's up there.

Advice for everyone: Vote seriously or stay the fuck out of my polls.

Don't have a fav. but i guess i'll go with Pride

what about the SEED openings?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Mite Gai
    Guys while I don't hate Wings of Words, IMO Ignited needs to be up there in second at least not in dead last. TMR FANS UNITE!!!! lol.
    Im here dear comrade!!

WTH?! Why is wings of shit beating our fav??

At the moment "that" last opening is my favorite. I've listened to the first three to the point of enough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i cant believe bokutachi is winning wings of words with only 2 votes....should have been more ! -_-

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.