Page 79 of 124 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2477

Thread: Amazing Cosplay MUST SEE NOW

It's like Lime Sorbet.

Zomg! (Falls off his chair)

Uchiha! Damn nice! Not perfect but beggars can't be choosers! Nice!
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

It's...... the same girl as the rest of the pics in the same post.

I think.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

BoC tricked by her uberflatness of doom

Kasumi in post 1554 makes me cry tears of joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    BoC tricked by her uberflatness of doom
    It's not just the lack of chest, although that did play a large role in my misunderstanding. It's the overall look; the face, the hair, the costume and yes, the uberflatness of doom.

Cant let Psyke be the only one supplying us with cosplay pictures, so i went out to find some on my own.

Here's some of the participants from Kotaku's Master chief contest

This should be the winning one if my memory serves right (The one made of notes)

That Real cosplay actually looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandldan
    That's pretty good except for the not-so-perfect face and the ziptie on the gun.

ziptie can't be helped they make you do that to possible weapons (like wooden swords and staffs and well guns.)at cons.

Ah, okay. That makes sense now. I've never seen zipties in the other pictures. I guess they hid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Ah, okay. That makes sense now. I've never seen zipties in the other pictures. I guess they hid them.
    It could have also been a private shoot( not part of a convention). My friend have them sometimes.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I love the fatass Pikachu and the box Master Chief.

Sometimes cosplay is done so wrong, it's just right.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

What's that occasion of a row of meidos ladling water out of wooden buckets? It has to have some significance. Or is it just related to the habit of moisturing a road so that it won't dust so much (or what I assume is the purpose of such a habit shown in many anime series)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Or is it just related to the habit of moisturing a road so that it won't dust so much (or what I assume is the purpose of such a habit shown in many anime series)?
    It's not for preventing it from dusting. It's to cool the roads or floors. A lot of buildings in Asia are constructed out of concrete instead of wood. At least that's what my mom did that for way back in the day.

Hmm... It could be, but it could be we are thinking of different things. I meant those times when the musume of the shop is sprinkling water in front of the shop to the street made of sand (and then when her attention is diverted she by accident throws some on top of the main hero guy... and the rest is history). I can't imagine scattering a little water with a little ladle could cool a road very much.

I was comparing this thing in my mind to the (modern) method of spreading some salt (or whatever chemical it is) on the sand road that would then absorb moisture from the air and make the road slightly moist and much less prone to dust when cars and people pass by.