Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kira's New Rank

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Kira's New Rank

Well aren't FAITH members appointed by Gil himself. Meaning they have to have a strong military background but at the same time a close relationship with Gil.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Kira's New Rank

well back to the topic of kira's rank. now do we even know what rank each of those symbols represent or are they the same as real life army rankings??? cuz i never paid any attention to that. and he might still just be a liutenent like he was back in GS

Kira's New Rank

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Well aren't FAITH members appointed by Gil himself. Meaning they have to have a strong military background but at the same time a close relationship with Gil.
    It is awarded to people with exceptional combat skills or those with an outstanding track record.

Then again, it is fairly safe to assume that Shinn got it because Gil wanted to keep his trust (both he and Rey probably noticed that Shinn is faltering regarding some orders). After all, Shinn possesses Seed mode, so...

Kira's New Rank

well, ranking kira is a form of repaying his recent contributions in the war, nothing else, so please stop bombarding him like promotion means anything in this show. athrun got promoted to a faith member but he still got fucked up by shinn and rey.

All the characters don't abide by any military code, so don't blabber about AA crew being friends and all. if you guys have so much problems with the show, DON'T WATCH IT!

Kira's New Rank

Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
    Kira should enlist as real-time translator who deciphers all the bullshit Lacus says so that people who talk normally understand what her lame points are.

Seriously, she's so hilarious, like in the end of Seed when she starts babbling nonsense about evolution & humanity in general while half her fleet is getting killed outside the battleship.
    ROFL yes, that would be a great job for Kira.

If you ask me, Lacus is more evil and manipulative than Dullindal ever was.

Preaching peace and humanity, while at the same time, secretly building up your own faction of weapons of mass destruction, DOMs ([img][/img]) and an army of mobile suits.

Athrun is confused about what to do with his life, if fighting is worth it, five minutes with Lacus, he's up in the air slicing Shinn's arm off and tipping the battle for Orb.

Djibril blowing up three colonies in cold blood? killing millions? Another five minutes with lacus convinces AA to completely ignore EA and go after Dullindal!!

Maybe that's the twist in the end, Lacus is behind everything. lol. But really......she's a walking contradiction. I have no idea how she plans on maintaining her perfect peaceful world without fighting, and i have no clue what the hell she's doing now.

As for Kira's new rank, its obviously favourtism, being the brother of Orb's leader. Nothing more.
    We Still dont know how many MS Lacus has. And How can u compare Lacus to Dullindal?

Dullindal will decide the role of every human!!!.

Kira's New Rank

remmeber athurn is on faith too.

Kira's New Rank

kira is

vice-cheif assistant of shooting.

or in our world now, a solider who does whatever the shit he wants.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Kira's New Rank

Originally posted by: blightian
    All the characters don't abide by any military code, so don't blabber about AA crew being friends and all. if you guys have so much problems with the show, DON'T WATCH IT!
    If they don't abide by any military code, why the fuck do they have military ranks? [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Kira's New Rank

Because it looks cute and will allow them to have diffrent uniforms so that everyone doesn't look the same. Red is this years hot color but white and purple are popular to, green is a good choice for the one that doesn't want to stick out much and if you want you can combine the colors like Dullindal does, what a sense of fashion.

Kira's New Rank

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Because it looks cute and will allow them to have diffrent uniforms so that everyone doesn't look the same. Red is this years hot color but white and purple are popular to, green is a good choice for the one that doesn't want to stick out much and if you want you can combine the colors like Dullindal does, what a sense of fashion.
    Exactly!

Kira's New Rank

Originally posted by: blightian
    What are you talking about Blightian? Everyone has the right to be critical. Imagine what this foum would be if everyone was like, " OH Kira is my God! This show is so cool. Athrun is also amazing and Lacus is the best. I love Fukuda". Hmm , sends shivers down my spine.

EDIT: Ahh Sorry for the double post, didn check the bottom of the screen