Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Minerva vs Archangel.

Minerva vs Archangel.

Originally posted by: Madell
    Zaft made the ship so technicly ZAFT owns that ship buut it is hijacked by CLyne-Faction
    Are you all morons? I know ZAFT made that pink fucking ship but it got stolen so they do not have it anymore correct? Fuck you know i am right yet you argue anyway.

Originally posted by: Yukimura
    Originally posted by: PSJ
    Eternal is a Clyne faction/three ship alliance ship not a ZAFT ship. You know Lacus got that boat and she ain't with ZAFT.

Let's not forget that ZAFT built Eternal, and thus has the plans for it's engines and such. It's not unlikely that they used or improved on their own design.
    Why the fuck did you qoute me? What you said had nothing to do with what i said. I simply stated that Eternal is not a ZAFT vessel as of now and you go on and talk about the engines. So what if ZAFT used the Eternal's technology on other ships, it still doesn't make Eternal a ZAFT ship.

Minerva vs Archangel.

its alright PSJ, no need to get pissed. Many people just quote because they want their post to look bigger, not because there is an actual need to quote. Thats just how stupid some people are

Minerva vs Archangel.

Alternatively I saw Yukimura's quoting as more of a cross-reference to digress into another subject.

Minerva vs Archangel.

Originally posted by: KapsLocked
    Yeah... I think Djibril is not the best commander for it. The best person that commanded it is probably Neo. :\
    Hehe no shit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Took Djibril like 5 sec:s to get Girty Lue sunk. And that made me pretty pissed off. Was hoping for some cool final showdown where the Girty Lue was gonna sink either AA or the Minerva where the last ship standing of those 2 ships were gonna sink Girty Lue with some mighty pwning with the Tannhauser or something.

Minerva vs Archangel.

Zaft made the ship so technicly ZAFT owns that ship buut it is hijacked by CLyne-Faction
    Are you all morons? I know ZAFT made that pink fucking ship but it got stolen so they do not have it anymore correct? Fuck you know i am right yet you argue anyway.

Eternal is a Clyne faction/three ship alliance ship not a ZAFT ship. You know Lacus got that boat and she ain't with ZAFT.

Let's not forget that ZAFT built Eternal, and thus has the plans for it's engines and such. It's not unlikely that they used or improved on their own design.
    Why the fuck did you qoute me? What you said had nothing to do with what i said. I simply stated that Eternal is not a ZAFT vessel as of now and you go on and talk about the engines. So what if ZAFT used the Eternal's technology on other ships, it still doesn't make Eternal a ZAFT ship.
    FUCK YOU FUCKFACE

Minerva vs Archangel.

FUCK YOU FUCKFACE
    If you just want to make it personal then write me a PM. What you did is called shit posting, i was adressing everyone that posted similar about Eternal. Also that last sentence should be "Fuck, you know i am right yet you argue anyway." so it is not a personal attack on you.

@ Splash and xat: Qouting just to make your post bigger is even more stupid than trying to connect what they qouted with their own post. About that cross reference shit, it's unnecessary to qoute in that situation.

Minerva vs Archangel.

Just cool it you two... v_v;

Mandell, dont look for a fight. You aren't in a verry good position. Even without my intervention, if you keep up, you'll just end up looking like a fool. Trolling never ends well for the perpatrator.

And though I find PSJ a little too direct about it, it's true that quoting everything is an eyesore. Just stick to what's important plz. If not for yourself, then atleast for the other readers.

So can we please just drop this now and return to the topic?

Minerva vs Archangel.

PSJ, Maddell, stop this useless insulting. This is a discussion, not a flame fest. We're here to discus a SPACE BATTLE between Archangel and Minerva. How many times must I say this? PSJ, what in the world is wrong with you? People quote to address specifically the person who was quoted to rebutt or answer their question. And you have to started the swear words which Madell replied in kind, ruining the civility of this discussion.

I demand you both apologise or I'm reporting to the moderator, if someone else hasn't already.

Hell, I never even knew that the F word could be used in the forums. I thought anyone using that word would come out gibberish.

Damn it Strike Freedom, our debate has been interrupted by immature brats.

BACK TO THE DEBATE!!!

OK, so far from what I have gathered, almost everybody is of the opinion that Archangel is more maneuverable than Minerva given the fantastic maneuvers done in both GS and GSD. In GS, they rolled over to shoot Goohn's in the water. In GSD, they dodged a point blank range shot by the Minerva.

All this seems to be in favour of AA. But for the Minerva, in episode 42, Minerva was at the advantage and was shown to be constantly on the tail of the Archangel where most of her weapons are situated. In the end, AA had to submerge to escape the Minerva. This is the only straight battle we have between the two and altough I hate to admit it, Minerva might have the advantage over AA in maneruverability if not in firepower which most of us agree AA is better.

What say you all now?

Minerva vs Archangel.

i'd say that AA would probably win. although the Minerva may be newer and possibly more advanced, the AA crew is far more experienced and have gotten out of some very sticky situations where they are outnumbered and outgunned.

and chances are i'm probably repeating what someone else said. ah wellz. i was too lazy to read all the posts. my apologies (^_^)

Minerva vs Archangel.

Originally posted by: naruto22
    PSJ, Maddell, stop this useless insulting. This is a discussion, not a flame fest. We're here to discus a SPACE BATTLE between Archangel and Minerva. How many times must I say this? PSJ, what in the world is wrong with you? People quote to address specifically the person who was quoted to rebutt or answer their question. And you have to started the swear words which Madell replied in kind, ruining the civility of this discussion.

I demand you both apologise or I'm reporting to the moderator, if someone else hasn't already.
    The last thing we need is you continuing this. If you would have read my post you would know that i did not intend to insult anyone and i was adressing everyone that kept being annoying about the Eternal matter, i simply qouted Madell because he was one of them. I did not ruin the discussion because there were none from the begining.

On the matter of me there is nothing wrong with me, the qoute i asked about was a stupid and unneeded qoute and the qoute had one thing in common, Eternal. But that was it, the rest was entirely unrelated and that post could have been made without the qoute.

Lastly, don't act like some sort of peace bringer as the whole matter was resolved when i told Madell to take it to PM's if he wanted to keep going at it. Wouldn't you look stupid if we already apoligised over PM's?

Minerva vs Archangel.

lol.... quite funny

anyways to continue the discussion

i would like to bring in the girty lue and eternal as well. Now which would seem a better ship of the four. I would have to say Girty Lue

Minerva vs Archangel.

Ummm....Archangel wins...since the discussion has kind of gone off topic....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Minerva vs Archangel.

I guess. ^_^;

Might aswell close it to avoid any further conflict.

That is... unless someone actually has something to add to this.

Minerva vs Archangel.

It doesn't need to be closed in my opinion the off topic discussion is finished and if anyone got anything to add take it to PMs.

As for the Girty Lue and Eternal in the mix, Girty lue is obviously the ship with the most fire power and Eternal is the fastest. Girty Lue also got the advantage of having Mirage colloid. Girty Lue may be a candidate but Eternal only got speed. I don't know about Girty Lue's speed and mobility though, i will still go with the Archangel.

Minerva vs Archangel.

And why the hell is Girty Lue and Eternal being brought into this mix? This is a battle between Minerva and Archangel for goodness sake.

OK, can we forget about that stupid spite between you and Madell? I certainly can forget the snide comment about my interference. And what was wrong with me trying to stop the useless insulting considering this is thediscussion I intiated? Ma ta ke.....

Anyway, to all readers again, please don't bring Eternal, Girty Lue, or anyother ship for that matter into the mix.

All in favour of AA say Aye.

Aye.

Minerva vs Archangel.

Originally posted by: SkyReaper
    Might aswell close it to avoid any further conflict.
    Only sucky forums moderated by morons who don't know how to "avoid conflict" would lock a perfectly good topic just because it got a little derailed.

I'm not trashing your opinion, I'm just stating that it won't happen that way here.

Minerva vs Archangel.

just two ships makes it a dull and boring argument. Bring Giry Lue in the mix cause as it can be considered a battleship of a similar class to the AA and Minerva. And let us consider Neo to be in charge, not Djibril!

Minerva vs Archangel.

ON topic:Archangel vs Minerva,Archangel will definitely win,since Archangel has got 1 more Lohengrin and it's Valiant guns are far better than the stupid Isolde.In fact,in so many episodes the Tristan and Isolde is rarely on target.I think they only have a penchant for Positronic guns.

And Girty Lue is a good ship if used properly like Neo did.Mirage Colloid and most Gottfrieds of any ship.
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Minerva vs Archangel.

as well as more missile launchers than any ship

Minerva vs Archangel.

Isolde seems like an artillery type weapon to me, which would be totally useless in zero-g... So AA would have the upper hand with more weaponry...