Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official I'm Drunk Thread

The Official I'm Drunk Thread

Ok... I'm freaking drunk and I think everyone needs a thread to post shit and let off some steam when they get drunk... So here's the thread fuckes...

Right now I'm drunk, glad to be alive... Been a while since I drank so much, which is something you'll rarely hear out of my mouth...

So what the fuck... I'm drunk, and I'm wasting my freaking time posting here, you know what that means, I didn't get any tonight... Fuck...

Well there's always next time...

So come here when you drunk... damnit, if you are not drunk don't post, we don't want to hear it...

I'm fucking ahmmered and i Just had the hottest night wiht the the hosttest bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Banned for posting while intoxicated.

aeaheaheaheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeee
    www.rolleyes.net/

Originally posted by: Y
    Banned for posting while intoxicated.
    Y, stop trolling my threads, I said only to post while drunk in here...

Fool, you should get banned

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

This topic should be changed so that those on any narcotic should feel welcome.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

People really shouldn't take drugs, they're bad for you.

I'm not drunk but i've had a few beers, does that count?

That place over there........ahh never mind

is it possible to be drunk with power in this thread, how about dillusional drunkness?

R.I.P Captain America.

ooooooooh maaah gawd man... I just went to the fair and bought like soo much liquor! I used a whole gold. My tauren is SMASHED. its fucking great. oh noes! an elf!

"Heya sexy [hic]"

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Guys, I woke up today and I still wasted. And I'm still tipsy.

I tried to get into my car to drive home and sat down in the passenger's seat. Then my friend came out and gave me a ride home... Cuz I obviously wan't headed nowhere except into a hickory trree

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I might not be drunk right now but I'll promise I'll frequent this topic with some drunken madness as soon as possible. I've been meaning to make a thread like this myself actually but it just never happened. Anyway since I'm bored I'm gonna post some drunken pics of our wild swedish parties of glory:

Me and two mates at my favorite pub. I don't know what the fuck I'm drinking though.

A mate attempting to use the weights in my gym during last friday's pre-party. It didn't go so well.

The aforementioned female mate (left) and my ex (right, not the one I wrote about in the relationship thread) making out. Stupid swedish bisexuality!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I might not be drunk right now but I'll promise I'll frequent this topic with some drunken madness as soon as possible. I've been meaning to make a thread like this myself actually but it just never happened. Anyway since I'm bored I'm gonna post some drunken pics of our wild swedish parties of glory:

Me and two mates at my favorite pub. I don't know what the fuck I'm drinking though.

A mate attempting to use the weights in my gym during last friday's pre-party. It didn't go so well.

The aforementioned female mate (left) and my ex (right, not the one I wrote about in the relationship thread) making out. Stupid swedish bisexuality!

Wow nice! Also the last time I was drunk, when I had my grandmothers birthday party. Me and a couple of friends just shot off fireworks, everywhere, especially in front of peoples doors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], we weren't wasted but partially drunk
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

WOO HOO! i moved into my college dorm just yestesrday and have been having fun every second since...i LOVE how they tell us not to drink, and when we came in, there was a garbbage can that said "Beer bottles go here"...

theres no need for "Asdfashyiop..ehadf" because then your not really drunkk, more as pretending to be those are some nice pictures terra. might i say they're also pretty damn fucked up?...okay no more typing.. i'm sorry if this post had many spellinh mistaked but i really cannt see what i'm typing, i'll edit it in a few hours...the text in this teeny little box are starting to morph...i think it s time for me to liee down.

i'm not reeally all that drunk, i'm modre of just having a reeally dizzy..ache...is there such thing as a dizzy ache?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

My drunk pics.

Pregame. I'm the guy with the hat in case you've been living under a rock with Osama and haven't seen my pic yet.

My third bottle of Mickey's

I'm slowly getting trashed. My eyes are glazed.

After a many swigs of the vodka and the wine.

I'm trashed.

Time for bitches.

I mark my claim on this girl. *boner* I move on.

Bitch steals my hat.

I claim her ass too.

Bitches grindin. Hottt.

Too bad that fat piece of fucking whale shit ruins the picture. I don't know wtf she was doing there.

Overall, good night. Very good night.

Edit: Clearly, the way I remember the night is way different than how it really happened chronologically as the times in the pics tell otherwise.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Jounin

lol @ last picture description. And that was some hot girls.

Dude. Get a haircut. Or don't let women steal your hat.

But yeah. I'll try to take some pics at the party I'm going to this weekend. If I can borrow my friend's digital camera.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

ROTFLMAO @ Mut's hair

Holy shit how different you look without the cap

hahashsah im wasted, lol hgood fucking nite, ezza is fucking hto by the way, hahash i cant type

lol mut i lliek the chick in ur 3rd pic, at 10.24 or watever, shes fucking hoit

edit: sarahs fucking hot too, why does she have to ahdve a boyfirend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    hahah u got no idea what im talking abotu

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    ROTFLMAO @ Mut's hair

Holy shit how different you look without the cap
    hahaha! I had just assumed he had spikey/shaved hair (like most asians I know).
    lol, nice pics.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

rofl @ basey's drunken posts all over the forum

Yeah it's too bad about Sarah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]