Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: The Official I'm Drunk Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gnompf
    First time i writing in here i think. I was to a party last friday, A freind who have been in away a long time come back so we had a litle party at my home. And he had a absint bottle with him verry nice (not the real absint just 77.7% no drugs in it)
    So i drank a half bottle of some volka and later we started heavy drinking from the absint, Yes i was fucking drunk after the bottle was empty
    We where totaly wasted, lucky me i pucked only 1 time he was like a fountain.
    After some hour att the party he dissaperad home i think, me there geting more and more wasted. Lucky my brother where there.. he drove me home when every one have left or went to bed.
    So where do i order more absint? it is illegal in sweden so i cant get it here
    another classic Gnompf post...but where are the photos??

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    another classic Gnompf post...but where are the photos??
    I dont have any photos from that party. sorry
    I have been into the dark to long

I cant believe i foudn this theadrd lol. YEAH GOTWOOT!!!!!!! man im so fuckin drunk right now lolll. my romoate just took my glassez but i got them back YAYYYYYYYYYY
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    fuck, i shoulda posted here last night. drank almost a third of a bottle of Jack Daniels and then played drinking games while watching the game. It started with drinking in disappointment, and one guy got severely hammered and needed to be taken back home by his girlfriend (first time i met her, she seemed mortified).

But lo and behold! An epic comeback victory was had, and much celebrating, and then I blacked out, but somehow must have managed to walk home and get to sleep without much plight, so all was good.

But seriously, I can't drink like that every night... I'd be dead in a month...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

just got back from some halloween masquyerade, im a bit diszy but npnp. A whole lot of good costumes and some pretty crap, i would've taken a picture of me as Harry potter (i got like a prize for my imba appearance) but unfortunaletly the battery in the camery got depleted
    well well maybe someone else have a picture taken i'll try to find it ! guess that's about it, keep ringin in my ears. stupid loud music (

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Oh man, this fucking sucks. You know, I haven't been drunk since fucking college, but here goes. I get into contact with a friend I hadn't spoken to in years. Not because we had a falling out or anything, just that life has been kicking our asses well enough that the situation ended up with us not speaking to each other in that long. So we get in contact with each other over aim, and we end up going to a bar tonight to drink, and continue drinking at a friend of his. Long story short, I don't drink very much, and today, I refused to acknowledge my limits. I'm somewhere bordering sobriety and complete fuckedupedness, although if my spelling isn't all that fucked up, I'm guessing I did 95% of the puking I'm going to do. Lesson learned, acknowledge limits when drinking, so you don't have to beg the gods for your life in the middle of a puking session in a stranger's home. Godspeed people.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i am going to actually get drunk today so that i can post in this thread!

PRIORITIES!!!!!

edit - well, i'm drunk, but there's not much great happenings to be had here today. i wrote a few letters to people back home and got all nostalgic, then i went and downed a bowl of ramen. i'm pretty drunk and i suppose i'll prbably just go to bed early because god knows i have work in the morning and hat is going to be tougha s shell.
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Mon, 04-13-2009 at 04:46 AM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

/me performs necromancy upon this thread. Succeeds despite at least 9 oz of vodka. Thank goodness for in-line spell check.

I just had pepperoni on toast as a snakck. It is ultra delicious. Highly recommended.

Had a really rough night. Still feeling the after effects and this is coming from a person that doesn't suffer from hangovers (usually). Never mix tequila, beer and Sake'.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    /me performs necromancy upon this thread. Succeeds despite at least 9 oz of vodka. Thank goodness for in-line spell check.

I just had pepperoni on toast as a snakck. It is ultra delicious. Highly recommended.
    Im surprised you dont use this thread more.

Buzzed != drunk. It's rare I get drunk.

Well, it's good you chose to get drunk buzzed when buying a new house. It's the road to the best decisions.

My tasks for the day were complete.

Never before 5pm, except on weekends (then it is after Noon if I'm not going anywhere) or during a social meal. Never when I have to drive.

Blog Entries
    Be a bro a leave me a cut on your will after your drink yourself to an early grave <3

Metabolizing alcohol is strong on one side of my family, the side I inherited from. My tolerance is moderate, but as long as I take my time, I won't even get past buzzed.