Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official I'm Drunk Thread

The Official I'm Drunk Thread

lol, smart move [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I hate that kind of people too. We have similar folk in Sweden, though instead of being jocks they just have bad haircuts.

LMAO. That was hilarious. You did the right thing in both insulting them and beating the shit out of the guy. But if I were you, I might have chased off after the asshole and hunted him down. But thats just me. Goodjob[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Tonight i am really drunk and its hard to see my computer screnn.,

so, bcially, I confessed to all of my friends tonight that I am indeed a bisexual.

Most of my female friends have known for sometime, i just wasn't sure how my guy friends would react. its just a matter that homophobia is somewhat celbrated in USA right now, and I really din't want to lose friends for self-expressions' sake. Nonethless, enough booze and it came out. so it goes.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Man my tolerance has gone down so much.

@masa wow you must have been really drunk to confess that to your guy friends.

christmas drinking is the best. (or any other holiday)

ANYWAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i wishg all of you guys a merry christmas and a happy 2006 (although there prolly will be a proper thread about it ine thime)
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

lol, ur girl friends already knew?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

you must've been really drunk to post something like that..lol.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Fucking beer, always gives me the worst hangovers.

Im in that really unhappy place where im trying to drink to dull the emotional pain that I experience on the anual visit to my parents house, but so far I have already drank (drunken isn't a word) all of their vodka and brandy, and am finishing up their whisky now... any suggestions? It hurts to be here.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Ah, Cal man, I hear you all too well. The only solace at my Grand-uncle's christmas party was the wine I could find. Sometimes the family is just a real bummer, which is depressing because they're supposed to be among the best people in your life. I have so many differences from my folks and most of my relatives, and I find I have a closer bond with friends than family...

The only suggestion I can offer is to appreciate your family for whatever they're worth, even if its not much in your eyes. This is one of those rare cases were more booze doesn't always work...

So here's a raised glass to the less happy of drinking times. That's why I have the KB as well.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

30 ounces.. the whiskeys gone now and the beers gone now, and the worst part is that I am going to be the one that suffers in the morning when me father realizeas that I have drunken (not a real word) anything in the house worth drinking.fuck .
    fuck
    fuck
    fuck
    fuck
    I want to leave so badle but cant till at lwat after the 12th

edit: wow! im anbu! do i have special powers now?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    30 ounces.. the whiskeys gone now and the beers gone now, and the worst part is that I am going to be the one that suffers in the morning when me father realizeas that I have drunken (not a real word) anything in the house worth drinking.fuck .
    fuck
    fuck
    fuck
    fuck
    I want to leave so badle but cant till at lwat after the 12th
    Quickly! Run to the the mountains! Theyll never find you there!

P.S. can I have my social status changed to God?? That would would be cool.

Edit: MMMMMMMMMM.... I just had some champaign......it makes me feel all warm inside......

Well, in Italy there seems to be this unwritten rule that you can drink as much as you want, whenever you want, whoever you are

BUT, it is considered taboo to make a scene of yourself (ie. throwing up in public, picking fights, passing out in the open)
    So, some way or another, I have managed to get respectfully drunk while at dinner with some friends, and now I find I can write quite clearly and free of typos, despite being quite inebriated and giddy. It is actually a rather good feeling that US binge drinking really doesn't acknowledge much at all.

Yet, some part of me yearns for a beer bong, a table of full cup beer pong, and shotgunning beers until I can't stand.

Made out with a girl last night, not a pretty one. But hey, that's the power of beer.

In other news: I need to cut down on my drinking. I'm drunk almost every second day. :S

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    In other news: I need to cut down on my drinking. I'm drunk almost every second day. :S
    If you moved to Russia, your drinking would probably be below average... So, it's all relative.

well its fucking australia day today, and im a bloody pisst cunt

but omg ive got some shit bloke mates, we organised it so 5 of us would meet at a mates, go into the city to a club ( and cos its australia day there was a beach theme, so serongs and bikinis and shit, yeaaaa) then 3 of us would crash at another guys house,but instead an extra mate turned up, and hooked up the two guys i was meant to crash with so they went to his house and i was left high and dry. so luckily enough i went home with the other 2 guys and we had a big bitch ( which is pretty unusal for us). also im all sunburnt and shit from being topless all day at a mates pool/barby, ugh. oh an i almost sent a random msg to an ex gf which would have been rather weird when she called back, but was saved by my mate who was driving who told me thats a dumb fucking idea and to chuck the phone away

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i typped all this in 1 big block paragraph and now it hurts my eyes,s orry

I'm fuckin drunk soon bitches, What the fuck are you up to.

Drink some beer and be happy boys. I hope Terra is drinkin some for his own good.

CHEERS ALl yOU Bitch mothr fuckers!!!!

whooo! Jakc Daniels fuck you up good!

Aint fukcing 21 yet and still gettin my ass WAAASTEDT for the 6th year
    (oh ya, my liver be hatinng)
    but thats wthe way it goes! booyackoa! All yer base are belong to us!

Jess fuck I'm drunk now

fucking nightclub we ewere at starrtied burning so we whhad to leave

eating raamen now

good sthiit damnit

man I'm tired

Terra + Beer = Spelling - Good

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]