Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official I'm Drunk Thread

The Official I'm Drunk Thread

Since the last times I've gotten drunk I haven't posted, I decided post now that I'm semi-drunk before actually going out...

So, good night... cya tomorrow....

I jusst gotr back friom one of my best freinds wedding. 10 shots in one hour isnt good for a driver.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Yet again im drunk, what a suprise eh? I'll probabvly post here every weekend for a while. Drink alot oc fucking booze people, tequila is your friend, vodka is your friend, whisky is your friend and beer is the best fucking drink ever. Have fun people and drink while you can.

Damn.....2 specialty drinks from the hollywood improv and im feelin' pretty good about now

best thing of all though......i only spent $5 for the whole night (including the 2 tickets)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

god......are 6you guys such a bunch of losers that i have to do7uble post in th8is thing???1!@!!?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

fuck

I woke up just now and I don't remember SHIT from yesterday... I've called people and apparently I almost trashed the club we were at

I'm the best!!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

200 people makes party hoppin hoppin

Despite a rainy night last night our party went off pretty damn well. I hosted my room (wine was the drink there) and was lucky because all the chicas wanted wine instead of beer and so it was pretty crammed in my room. I wiped some freshmen out at beer pong, threw a kid out for stepping on my shoes, broke up a fight between two drunkasses on the lawn and have 11 new numbers in my cell phone. I also got dome from this sophmore girl.

Started the night with Jim Bean Bourbon at 8PM EST, graduated and killed a bottle of Rye Whiskey inbetween 830PM-930PM with some friends playing a card game called Purple. Mindless mindless drinking game that even a baboon could figure out, but theres nothing better if you wanna get fucked up.

Hope you all had a good weekend too (sounds like it from the people who posted = ) Too bad its Sunday...gotta get that work going...

EDIT: Correction, total number admitted to the party was officially 280, not counting brothers, pledges and whoever managed to sneak in...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

i have exams [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

oh how i wish i could go get wasted

also my mates finish exams before i do and theres a massive party the nite before my last exam /cry

LOL i had the same problem, had my last exam yesterday and i was to sick and to echausted by that point to go on saturday partying tour.. But the big Chalmers PArty was on the friday... Or even thursday hmm.. But I missed it.. shame though.. I always get so drunk.. ANd have a blast,

I was on a Euro-trip this summer with 2 m8s of mine, we were (espacially me) drunk 24 days in a row.. After 24 days we had to chilld own, cuz i got sick, got noose bleed and puked blood and so me m8s took me in a hurry to a croatian hospital.. lol, the doctor confirmed, I had been drinkin to much, I was suffering of illness due to the fact that no nutriance or vitamins could be stored in my body, it just went through without doing anything, cuz I had been drinkin to much.. lol

Nice memories.. Wonderful trip..

I must say that the coolest town in europe must be Prague!!! lol

A pick I found on the internet.. Seemed like on hell of a party! =)

Now I've called some more people and apparently I also ruined my best friend's attempts at getting a girl, fell over several times and pulled the whole club with me, almost got thrown out... in short, I behaved like a total ass. Which means that I will now be sober for a long while, to repent. I'm thinking until friday or so.

Edit: This just in! One of my best female friends just sent me a message and told me that she hates me. I guess I haven't heard everything about last saturday yet.

Hory shid!

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: isso
    LOL i had the same problem, had my last exam yesterday and i was to sick and to echausted by that point to go on saturday partying tour.. But the big Chalmers PArty was on the friday... Or even thursday hmm.. But I missed it.. shame though.. I always get so drunk.. ANd have a blast,

I was on a Euro-trip this summer with 2 m8s of mine, we were (espacially me) drunk 24 days in a row.. After 24 days we had to chilld own, cuz i got sick, got noose bleed and puked blood and so me m8s took me in a hurry to a croatian hospital.. lol, the doctor confirmed, I had been drinkin to much, I was suffering of illness due to the fact that no nutriance or vitamins could be stored in my body, it just went through without doing anything, cuz I had been drinkin to much.. lol

Nice memories.. Wonderful trip..

I must say that the coolest town in europe must be Prague!!! lol

A pick I found on the internet.. Seemed like on hell of a party! =)

are you sure his house isnt like that all the time?

R.I.P Captain America.

LOL, no this pick was "the day after the party"... lol, we got fight for our right.. toooo paaaaarty!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Edit: This just in! One of my best female friends just sent me a message and told me that she hates me. I guess I haven't heard everything about last saturday yet.

Is this your first time this happens? lolololol..

I got those sms on a weekly basies before.. Esecially between me and a female friend (girlfriend sometimes), we had those weekends every fucking weekend, (during my stay in the army), she didn't like the fact that i was in the army, neither did she like the fact that I wasn't "al eyes on you, BABY" al the time when I was at home.. lol
    And she even followed me to the plane waving me of! Friday - good stuff - saturday - party > arguing - sunday - reunion alá Zodiac Allaince Freedom Treathy... lol lol lol (i like lol)

But be careful, one day they really mean it and then it's finit?! haha no more crawling back wanting some of the good stuff..

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Now I've called some more people and apparently I also ruined my best friend's attempts at getting a girl, fell over several times and pulled the whole club with me, almost got thrown out... in short, I behaved like a total ass. Which means that I will now be sober for a long while, to repent. I'm thinking until friday or so.

Hory shid!
    The only chance you have man is to grovle grovle like you have never grovled before. I know she's a freind but she's a woamn so grovle man grovle.

Since when did it become okay to post in here when not being drunk? Thought this place was drunk posts only.

Who says i'm not drunk. I've been ripped for the past 36 hours, I juist hold my shit together fairly well. My friend have been planing the 48 hour booze fest for a month now. 12 hours to go.

Not talking about you, i'm talking about isso's and Knives discussion.

That 48 hour booze fest sounds awesome, you'll have one killer hang over though.

And you shouldn't be posting here at al, being a minor..

Edit: I have now consuuumed some alcohol, my minibar is great, FROLUNDA won the game today and we are ceibrating, now that we are having a week of from scholl..

Well you live in Sweden to and know how common it is for minors to drink.

Originally posted by: PSJ
    That 48 hour booze fest sounds awesome, you'll have one killer hang over though.
    Not really we have prefected the non hang over beer fest. At about hour 47 we down about five gatoraids each and a fist full of advil.

Was out all night, came home around 4:30 am. Been sitting here since, time is 9:30 am now lol.
    I've never been so non-tired when I've gotten home from the clubs earlier, usually it's just crashing directly, but for some reason that wasn't the case last night. Maybe my body is getting too used to alcohol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Nice evening overall. Nothing special happened, we were at a club with a live band which played Iron Maiden & Judas Priest though, which was fucking awesome. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]