Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official I'm Drunk Thread

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

The Official I'm Drunk Thread

Some of those girls are actually pretty damn fine Mut! However, you remind of me that Asian dude in the Boost "poser" commercials.

Last night I taught a girl how to give head. Ah you gotta love drunk, willing freshmen girls! Cocaine IS a hell of a drug! (i don't use it, but she sure couldn't seem to get enough of it)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

im starting to feel a buzzzz, im drinnking cuz im stuck sunday night at home, waiting for final fantasy advent children to finnish downloading, i'll continue on this post as time goes by while i wait and drink , so i dont ... . make too many repeat posts? -- ---[ notice my typing is ok so far ]----

still able to type, just checkin my age on the forums

still here, man this is a tough crowd, got banned really hard on irc!, what the helll , why , what did i do ? , not sure, oh well, but damn !

OOooh YeeAAAAhh !!! there were just messin with me!!!, lol, OkAy!!
    lalala

anywayshs im watching Final Fantasy Advent Children, about one minute into it, and i still think its the best damned thing i've entertained my eyes with!!! go here to watch it too http://www.shinsen-subs.org/

woooooooooo...........
    im like......in between drunk and buzzed atm........
    just letting you know......

btw, anyone coming to visit us in hollywood, we'll have to try to get into the standard.......
    best bar/club place ever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    And sorry for my soberness during this post. I never seem to get around to going online when I'm drunk, unless its a really sucky night. I usually only use my room for two things when I'm drunk. Fucking and sleeping.
    Hehe yeah but I bet half these people aren't even drunk when they're posting, just pretending to be so they look cool.

Yeah, the only time I know when I'm alive is when I pretend to be drunk while posting on GW.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Yeah, the only time I know when I'm alive is when I pretend to be drunk while posting on GW.

lol. terra, feel like living today?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

fucking shiut this night sucked
    man, we went so far and the party sucked
    I

fcuking shit

yeahj

gnight

or not

Bump because I'm hot. About to doze off but not so dizzy right now. It was a nice night, had band practice while being drunk - was funny.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Ya know, its really sort of sad that Terra managed to double post in this topic, even though the time between posting is about a full damn week...

Where are all the drunkies!?!?!?!

I, for one, started drinking at about 700 (after watching the glorious victory that was the NY Yankees' !) and didn't really look back. I played about 4, maybe 5 games of KS-regulation beer pong, losing the first two games and drinking 10 beers in the first hour and a half.

I also remember us ordering wingz, but when they showed up and we devoured them they turned out to be somebody else's (was wondering why there were more of them, and who the fuck wanted honey mustard) then ours came and I managed to eat on both ! Yay drunk leeching!

I played my 4th or 5th game of beer pong, also lost that one going under 50% for the night. Then this girl I've been seeing on occasion calls me and says she wants to meet up. I'm drunk as fuck so I'm sure not driving anywhere. She gets over, we start making out, I promptly need to go earl a good chunk of Spicy Teriyaki wingz over my balcony. Then I don't remember the rest but the box of condoms is now empty, so either I fucked up putting some on or was a stud last night. Too bad it's so damn hard to remember...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

yea im finnalty drunk enopugh t post here. damn what a night, i got some girls but nothgin worth it. an dthen a fucking classmate was hitting on me fucking bitch she looks like shit. i got fylle hicka, i'll let Terra translate that one- any how it is the first time ever i got fylle hicka in my life and it fucking sucks i'd much rather be with rgirla. fuck fyllle ticka, terra translate.

MAN SKA INTE SUGA KUK PÅ LINJE 40, MAN SK INTE SUGA KUK PÅ LINJE 40 FÖR DÅ KOMMER KONDUKTÖREN OCH HAN KNULLAR DIG I RÖVEN, MAN SKA INTE SUGA KUK PÅ LINJE 40.

Oh my

I will have a hard time topping that when I come home drunk beyond belief tomorrow night

I'll top myself tomorrow(hopefully) if i canät get drunk i'll have to get together with agirl or something.

wooooo.....pretty good night.......
    2 bottles of champaigne for $7 isnt a bad deal............
    notpe not a bad deal at all

Note: apparently i start posts with "wooo" whenever im drunk o.O
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

i waz having a few drinks at my friendss crib and all..having a few 151 and hypntics..waz chilling wwit 3 otheer peopl i say thatt girl waz dead quieet at firstt until she haad like a feww freakin cups..theen she got crazzy..then wennt outzide to get some air untill we heard someting banging loud n whatevea we go outzide to check on her just beinng asleep on the caar she banged into..like ah fuck..obiviously wentt over her limit..we carrried her baq in an then drank sum more laughed..then played gran turismo 4..god damn i crashed into the sam wall like 4 tims..least i think its the same walll..fuqing a..another funny thingg..i dun no how i fuqinn got home..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

pisscuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

yet again im fuycking drunk, i didnt top last night but im fucking drunk., oh well ill leave it at that where the fuck is Terra? He's suppsoed to be drunk tonightto.

*giggles* 's been so long sice I was drinking! Ur, drunk. Whatever. Why am I posting here anyway? i so slepy. wish m e luck npt to throw up thonight.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Drunk enough for nakey pics?

~1~

Nah....

But I did lapdance a boya t the club!!1 Er... an d a girl, I think.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

OMG

I was so damn drunk yesterday. I had 10 beers (5.9%) and a half bottle of Sambucca (39.5%). I was totally gone. So gone that I couldn't post here because I don't remember what happened after a certain point.
    SORRY : (((

Anyway good weekend