Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gotwoot people you miss.

Gotwoot people you miss.

meka

Oh were those nights in #gotwoot@mircx fun.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Gotwoot people you miss.

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Lobster Magnet- I never heard your radio show but It must have rocked.

PTX-003C- Your gundam building skills were elite and your japanese as a second language were legendary.

Gods_Son- His flaming gave noobs nightmares.
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] losbeters is on right now, i can see his name in the member logegd in thing on the front page of the forums. lol hes was faking that he left

Gotwoot people you miss.

Is Souryusen still alive?

Gotwoot people you miss.

>.> yah, i haven't posted in a while, didn't leave though, was mostly playng an online game or babysitting my niece -.-

I'll try to post more often, and once I go back to uni this month will be posting more

=)

Gotwoot people you miss.

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
    >.> yah, i haven't posted in a while, didn't leave though, was mostly playng an online game or babysitting my niece -.-

I'll try to post more often, and once I go back to uni this month will be posting more

=)
    Why hello thar!

Gotwoot people you miss.

I miss LCD and Thi3f (not sure if hes even gone XD), they were badass.

lasaire and kagari were cool too.

Gotwoot people you miss.

maybe some of the ppl that haven't been on in a while will start posting again this fall, might have been busy during the summer

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Gotwoot people you miss.

Yay!!! ShinobiNeko, you're back!!! I still remember, back when I first joined the forum, you were the only person to welcome me <3

Gotwoot people you miss.

I'm back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Though probably nobody knows who I am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gotwoot people you miss.

Your name seems kind of familar. Hehe how long were you gone for?

Gotwoot people you miss.

Wow .. I think I was gone maybe a year and a half .. I joined the same month you did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gotwoot people you miss.

im still here. thought the need to post comes less and less now. i spend a great deal of the time i spend on the internet playing WOW (lvl 60 warlock on thunderhorn if anyone is interested, EU), coupled with the utter and complete shitness of naruto ATM it doesnt really occur to come here except to check for releases. though i do normally read the release threads.

just finished catching up to bleach 41, 42 is dl now........... if only i could remeber which episode of samurai champloo i stoped at!
    hey to anyone that knows me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    /wave

p.s wheres the damn custom title i was promised?!

Gotwoot people you miss.

My enthusiasm for Naruto also has faded considerably. I'm following the manga pretty regularly, but the anime has seemingly gone down the toilet .. these fillers just get worse and worse. Hopefully they will be over soon.

Anime-wise, I've been reluctant to get into another unfinished series, I prefer to be able to watch them at a pace of my own choosing. So, I've checked out Last Exile, Scrapped Princess, Gunslinger Girl, Elfen Lied, FMP, FMP:Fumoffu, FMA, etc, etc.

I remember you Chambers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Gotwoot people you miss.

MemnochTheCaT, I remember you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nice do see you're back.

Gotwoot people you miss.

havn't seen ren around lately, wonder where he is...

Gotwoot people you miss.

Thanks, nice to be back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Interesting to see the summer 2k3 crowd is largely intact! What anime have you been watchin?

Gotwoot people you miss.

Originally posted by: Tofu #2

yeah, souryusen's not dead.

08/28/2005 01:03 PM

was souryusen's last post in the hurricane thread, thats not that long ago.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Gotwoot people you miss.

Originally posted by: Tofu #2
    Just juggling a new home, new job and new semester. I still browse the forums a couple times a week, usually right before work.

Check releases, watch the GSD forum spin Terra into a dimension of pissed off I've never seen him in before, make sure Y isn't dead. That has been the extent of my GW'ing the past month.

Gotwoot people you miss.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    hmm.....what ever happened to assassin?

awww u missed me [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] im flattered. i expected nothign less from a fellow ass [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: xanbcoo
    didn't he go to pakistan or something? 0.o
    yes, i did. just got back yesterday infact. and now i have to pack all my shit up and go to my new home for the next 8 months....already missed the first 2 days of uni.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Gotwoot people you miss.

Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
    Wow .. I think I was gone maybe a year and a half .. I joined the same month you did [img][/img]

I sort've remember you, but question: are you going to be posting that weird hamster thing in every post?

R.I.P Captain America.