Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

I just wanted to say, that i hope that ZAFT has a mass destruction weapon that can blow al logos and EAF forces away...

I hope that shinn defeats kira and rapes lacus in front of kira.. Then killing kira telling him that only shinns seed will live on..

I hope that rei rapes fukuda, so that he might in the future become a better script writer...

I must say, i hate lacus, and kira.. sooo, sooooo, much...

Go shinn.. rape em all!!!

Phase 45 Discussion

isso is the best new Gotwoot member since... ehhh... me.

Phase 45 Discussion

lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

HOOOOW MAAANY LIIIIIVES DOES THE ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY HAVE???????

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: isso
    lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

HOOOOW MAAANY LIIIIIVES DOES THE ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY HAVE???????

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!
    How many carriers has the US lost in the last 20 years?

Elite ships generally dont get taken out easily, or at all.

You dont build superweapons with the intent of them being failable. You build them to be unstoppable... and thats why Archangel is nigh immortal.

Remember, it took a Lohengrin full to the bridge to take out Dominion.

Phase 45 Discussion

What codec does that RAW use?

Phase 45 Discussion

aw man you need the codes.....i dont want to use VCL

Phase 45 Discussion

Tried VLC. Doesn't work correctly.

Phase 45 Discussion

How many carriers the US has lost, hmm, I don't remember us fighting any wars last 20 years where their carriers met other countries / Organisations carriers / battleships etc..??

No the US attacks underdeveloped countries like afghanistan and irak (okay they had tanks, but, noooo mass destrution weapons)... During WW2 where they meet carriers and battleship they lost a lot, pearl harbour??? HMMMM???

REEEEEMEEEEEEMBEEEEER!!!!

=)

LoL

Plz take the archangel out of it's misery...

Phase 45 Discussion

you know that is not posible unfortunately is not like burgerking where you can haveit your way. Its Fukuda stile and if you dont liek it you cant go in a corner and go pooop ^^

Phase 45 Discussion

For those who are having issues with playback with the first raw you will need update our codecs or player to something that supports x264 encoding. Use either a current release of VLC or update your codecs.

Phase 45 Discussion

eh, i have to download the Saiyaman version, that other one didn't wanna work correctly (even on my VLC player)

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: isso
    How many carriers the US has lost, hmm, I don't remember us fighting any wars last 20 years where their carriers met other countries / Organisations carriers / battleships etc..??

No the US attacks underdeveloped countries like afghanistan and irak (okay they had tanks, but, noooo mass destrution weapons)... During WW2 where they meet carriers and battleship they lost a lot, pearl harbour??? HMMMM???

REEEEEMEEEEEEMBEEEEER!!!!

=)

LoL

Plz take the archangel out of it's misery...
    At pearl harbor, we didn't lose a single carrier. Not one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The point is, you dont design these things with weaknesses or flaws. If you want to spend enough resources, you can (and they DID) build a ship that takes an act of god to bring down.

You cant complain about the AA performing as it was built to. Or you can, but your complaints are groundless.

Phase 45 Discussion

LOL.... it would be interesting if the anime took a different turn, but that's just not how Fukuda goes along with things apparently. Go watch Eva or something if you want an anime with a twist ending. :\

Phase 45 Discussion

@MeroTZ.. don't start with isso..he's not worth your time..its a kid after all.
    save it for something else.

Phase 45 Discussion

Did anyone else find it weird that when Cagalli was giving her speech to everyone at the end that Neo got a better spot then Athrun? It seems like Athrun should have been with Kira and Lacus facing the crowd and Neo should have been in the crowd to me.

Phase 45 Discussion

bah, Mu (Neo) is too much of a pimp to be anywhere but in the front [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Phase 45 Discussion

it seems cagilli dumped athrun I no longer see aring on her hand. To me the series could just end here dijibril wasw ell you know. Zaft is no longer on orb logos is no more and well evryoen could be happy. Idont see the point of archangel lauching agin ?

Are they trying return meyrin back to plant ?

Cagalli will not be pilotiing akatsuki ?

luna marai must go down I find it extremly nasty what is going on before her and shinn.

Legend didnt look too bad in space but oo much screen tiem for the crew of minerva.

Chairman once again is on histhrone with gay smile of approval .

I think rey is like darth vader
    shiinn anakin lsot
    and well the empreror would be dullindal
    padame amadala would be luna maria.

very gross episode indeed

Phase 45 Discussion

What a fucking unsatifying episode. The Requiem didn't fire a second shot and Djibril was killed. This fucking sucks, Rey sucks and Lunamaria sucks. ZAFT sucks. I fucking hate them, Shinn killed Auel and now Rey kills Djibril what the fuck is this? Now i feel like joining Blue cosmos.

Appearently Neo is magiclly Mwu again and is given Akatsuki which fucking sucks to, Will he die for real this time? If he doesn't die in the end battle i am never gonna forgive his return.

I want to know what Djibril said when he stood there and wanted the Requiem to fire even if it only was on 80% of the power. I would have loved to see Djibril pilot a cool mobile suit, why didn't EAF have some cool suits to deploy in the end? Fuck now i am annoyed. I hope Kira and Athrun can kill Rey while assraping shinn and torturing Luna to death. Dullindal better be really fucking evil if this end will be satisfying. Oh well at least i can laugh at Rey getting beaten/killed there is no way that idiot will get unharmed through this, i hope Luna dies to and i want it to make Shinn go crazy and suicide.

Did i mention that i have started to like Djibril alot?

@ t3hVeG: Give me that Auel-Abyss picture NOW!

Phase 45 Discussion

well it could be a worse epsidoe could be filled with flashbacks .. then again porlly not this did blow lets hope Rey gets rid of luna maria or someone