Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I am quite sure Fukuda won't kill any Seed veterans off at this point. Unfortunately. Imagine the impact... *sigh
    I also have to agree about the Destroys. They get offed way too easy. Why even invest money in those?

Oh and that flash... ROTFLMAO. I was laughing so damn hard when Athrun saw Kira with all three of the ladies, and the music went so awesome together with that

LOL, so true Terra, so true....ah, sadly true, but very funny about the Athuran scene with Kira. I still think, though, that Athuran will bite the dust....I just have this feeling...but knowing good ol' Fukuda, it's about a 1% chance of coming true

Phase 45 Discussion

i will seriously cry if athurn bites the dust...

Phase 45 Discussion

i think that kira will bite the dust(hopefully)

Ovan, The Rebirth

Phase 45 Discussion

Kira wont die Im sure hed survive a point blank shot from Double X Gundams satelite canon to

oh and Shin and Luna rule together

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    i think that kira will bite the dust(hopefully)

Actually it's a possibility too, i'd say it's just as high as Athuran biting it....

Phase 45 Discussion

Anyone wanna bet it'll end in an open ended fashion where either Kira/Athrun may or may not be alive..... And then there'll be speculation on the possibility of GS 3.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kirakun
    Originally posted by: isso
    lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

HOOOOW MAAANY LIIIIIVES DOES THE ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY HAVE???????

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!
    Yo man, you'll want to shrink down that sig pic, the admins are nazis. It's an awesome pic tho
    Shut the fuck up. Do you know how much bandwidth is wasted because some guy doesn't read the rules? If you think the "admins are nazis" here, then go to these forums instead. Now that's a miserable place. Gotwoot is more open-minded than 95% of the forums on the net, because here the bosses behave like humans and not robots blindly following some stupid rules that shouldn't exist in the first place.
    awww peaches, it'll all be ok, chin up

Phase 45 Discussion

Don't peach me you bitch. > : (

Phase 45 Discussion

Kira survived two explosions while residing within the cockpit of said machines. That's invincible.

Of course, Shinn is also invincible (after all he is the main character of a Gundam series), but I believe that it's made much more clear all the freakin' time that Kira is the real Seed god.
    Oh my god! Kira survived in what is likely the single most heavily armored and defended area of a mobile suit! How unconcievable!

Honestly though, I want to know how the fuck he survived Aegis. That IS crazy.

Then again, thats just once...

Anyway, good ep. I love the melee Dragoons... the better to take out stuff with.

Girty Lue was disapointing, though its worth noting Legend got the drop on it, and likely cost nearly as much to build.

I love the proliferation of the weapons from earlier in the series. Mobile Armors everywhere! And ZAFT counters with... tactics. They've learned to take them out with non-uber MS. Stuff like that makes me love this show.

Destroy still sucks the big one. Too damned slow to deal with elite suits... what would help, I think, would be a DRAGOON rack with several dozen dragoons for taking out fast enemies. But thats just what I'd do.

Phase 45 Discussion

sorry.....it'll be ok sweetums

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: MeroTZ
    Honestly though, I want to know how the fuck he survived Aegis. That IS crazy.
    While the cockpit was slashed open, there was still some armor. Kira used what was left to be as protected as he could. Also I doubt he would have survived if Lowe hadn't been there to help him right away. Archangel wasn't in a position to find him, and it took a while for Orb to get out there.

Missing Nin

Phase 45 Discussion

Well that was another painful episode.

For the good parts it was nice to see basically all the fighting in this episode not involving the minerva as it was actually interesting and fun to watch.

As for the rest of it its safe to say we are in its the last few episodes so rush the anime mode. I mean come on the Minerva is able to just fly past completely undetected all of the EAF's main forces and there base is virtually undefended until the Minerva is directly on top of them.

All of that being said... Where the heck is the phantom pain and if the Girty Lue was the flagship of the EAF forces why the heck was it sitting in dock like that even if Djibril was suppose to be on it.

I really wish for once we could have a episode like this where we didn't have everything happen exactly the way we saw it comming but for GSD atleast that has been to much to ask.

Phase 45 Discussion

After watching the episode i come to conclusion that this Gundam serie need 1 more episode where everyone will DIE.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Phase 45 Discussion

in my excitment i mistook hiro ep 44 for 45 lol
    Amaya, the Tauren Warrior

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kirakun
    sorry.....it'll be ok sweetums
    Um, do I sense some hostility? It was hilarious though, I love both responses, ahhh good old peaches and bitches. They don't use those two words that much anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

The real reason for this post is that I'm wondering (probably like some of you are) what's going on with Hiro's version? They're not as out as fast as they usu. are, but then again they may have found the ownage just as boring as paint drying on the wall! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: DDBen
    Well that was another painful episode.

For the good parts it was nice to see basically all the fighting in this episode not involving the minerva as it was actually interesting and fun to watch.

As for the rest of it its safe to say we are in its the last few episodes so rush the anime mode. I mean come on the Minerva is able to just fly past completely undetected all of the EAF's main forces and there base is virtually undefended until the Minerva is directly on top of them.

All of that being said... Where the heck is the phantom pain and if the Girty Lue was the flagship of the EAF forces why the heck was it sitting in dock like that even if Djibril was suppose to be on it.

I really wish for once we could have a episode like this where we didn't have everything happen exactly the way we saw it comming but for GSD atleast that has been to much to ask.
    Phantom Pain is Neo Lorrnoke's nickname and he is currently on the AA calling himself Mwu la Flaga.

Missing Nin

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Phantom Pain is Neo Lorrnoke's nickname and he is currently on the AA calling himself Mwu la Flaga.
    hmm I thought that the name of the cloakable AA was phantom pain. Anyway if I'm mistaken thats what I'm refering too.

Phase 45 Discussion

That is called the Girty Lue.

Phase 45 Discussion

What the hell, the Subbed version isn't out yet?

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: MeroTZ
    Kira survived two explosions while residing within the cockpit of said machines. That's invincible.

Of course, Shinn is also invincible (after all he is the main character of a Gundam series), but I believe that it's made much more clear all the freakin' time that Kira is the real Seed god.
    Oh my god! Kira survived in what is likely the single most heavily armored and defended area of a mobile suit! How unconcievable!
    The single most armored and defended area of a mobile suit is next to the cockpit?
    Come on man, it even blew up. Don't defend it with logic, because it can't be done.

Also, regarding Phantom Pain, I'm rather sure that was the name of Neo's operation (whatever the point of that was) and not his nickname.