Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Phase 45 Discussion

I am quite sure Fukuda won't kill any Seed veterans off at this point. Unfortunately. Imagine the impact... *sigh
    I also have to agree about the Destroys. They get offed way too easy. Why even invest money in those?

Oh and that flash... ROTFLMAO. I was laughing so damn hard when Athrun saw Kira with all three of the ladies, and the music went so awesome together with that

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I am quite sure Fukuda won't kill any Seed veterans off at this point. Unfortunately. Imagine the impact... *sigh
    I also have to agree about the Destroys. They get offed way too easy. Why even invest money in those?

Oh and that flash... ROTFLMAO. I was laughing so damn hard when Athrun saw Kira with all three of the ladies, and the music went so awesome together with that

LOL, so true Terra, so true....ah, sadly true, but very funny about the Athuran scene with Kira. I still think, though, that Athuran will bite the dust....I just have this feeling...but knowing good ol' Fukuda, it's about a 1% chance of coming true

Phase 45 Discussion

i will seriously cry if athurn bites the dust...