Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

About Mwu piloting Akatsuki, was i right or what? People kept on telling me that thing was made for cagalli but i persisted with it. What gave away this early on was that in the ending every pilot is seen standing in front of or really close to his/her MS. And Cagalli is nowhere near Akatsuki but mwu is

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Darknodin
    Yea Meer will die, Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her... I've been thinking since this show began that SHE is the villain... not Dullindal... nothing in dullindal's action could make someone to the conclusion that he wants a eugenic society... SHE is the one that brought it up (with Kira...)...

Evil Lacus!

huh??
    its funny what you said about Meer going to die cause Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her...but i do believe that Dullindal knows that Meer was a fake Lacus

Phase 45 Discussion

Fine, I was wrong Splash. But come on, I thought they were going to give him his own suit. Anyway, I hope he uses Akatsuki properly(unlike another blond).

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Phase 45 Discussion

Maybe Neo/Mwu will remember his past in Strike when he begins piloting Akatsuki. The effect will then be Neo/Mwu bailing out of the Akatsuki in order to avoid lightning striking twice....

Kira: Mwu where are you going?
    Athuran: We need your help in this battle
    Neo: Fuck this, I am not a dumb ass and there's no way in hell I'm gonna risk dying again, especially since I have such beautiful long hair.
    *flys away into space towards earth, never to be heard from again....*

Phase 45 Discussion

Hmmm... a lot of posts, but not a lot of discussion of the actual episode.... Anyways, There was a battle, so I was happy. Shinn and Rey really plowed through the grunts in this one, and Luna was actually useful. To tell the truth I REALLY thought she was going to die, especially after her lovey-dovey scene with Shinn. Shinn hugs you = you die. Well, likely before the end of the series.

I agree the battle music was well done, especially the mens' choir. Djibril was cool, but I'm glad he didn't escape yet again, that would have just been silly. And Rey's expression was great just before he killed him. Did anyone else notice how unemotional Rey seemed during the battle? No screaming like a maniac for him. And the Chairman's little smile after Djibril's death was excellent.

Not too much after that. Luna comes back a hero, Kira and Athrun muse on the nature of human destiny, yadda, yadda. Oh, and I doubt that Cagalli is giving up Athrun in any way. It's just that she's finally taking some respondsibility for ORB. Of coure she wants to go, that's why she's crying, but she can't. Athrun understands and says it's ok "just for now." And of course she's worried about Athrun. That's why she asks Meirin to watch out for him. Think if it was one guy asking another to look out for his girl and maybe it will make more sense to you.

And dammit, the explosions! Why are they PINK??!!!11

Edit: Weird name substitution

Phase 45 Discussion

but then usually when a guy asks another to take care of his girl that guy usually steals that girl from the guy, o well, athrunXmeyrin rules!!!!

looks like next episode will show lacus alot, bleh! that moment with luna and shinn was great, and did you look at the expression of the mechanic guy when luna and shinn hugged after the battle? that was hecka funny. legend seems pretty strong, i like his beam swords dragoons, at least it's something new besides gun dragoons and gunbarrels, rey seems more evil ever since he got promoted to faith, rey's kool!

Ovan, The Rebirth

Phase 45 Discussion

I think it's pretty comical that Djibril keeps escaping. The only thing he did in the series was escape and curse, basically. Hehe.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Mae
    Hmmm... a lot of posts, but not a lot of discussion of the actual episode.... Anyways, There was a battle, so I was happy. Kira and Ret....
    Um, I think you might mean Shinn and Rey?

The episode was decent. I enjoyed it, I wanted more of Yzak and Deakra, they were robbed of the spotlight. I mean Kira and Athuran get to shine, Urasa!!! It served well to show the true side of the Chairman along with his intentions (not like most of us don't know). Rey was pretty impressive in Legend, actually is a very powerful suit and his skills are more advanced than I thought. I actually have more respect for him in his demeanor and character, more of a liking too. In a way it was like watching Kira own all those grunts. It is a good way to get us pumped for the final battle(s).

I'm sorry, but I'm just sick of relationships in GS/GSD. The LunaXShinn thing is sickening, as is every other relationship. I mean come on people, it's a freaking war/battle/mech anime, not some emotional Care Bears crap. I mean it is great to be idealistic and romantic and all that good sweet stuff in love, but if I want to see that I'll watch an anime geared towards that, oh like let's say Kanon!

I'm glad Cagalli stayed behind, and the way she took charge. She is quite the leader now. As we knew, everyone has their new respective ranks now. Neo gets Akatsuki, and since he's a newtype I want to see what he does with the Dragoons (yes I know that they're probably designed to be used by anyone, who cares, I still want to see him in that).

I'm really disgusted with the Destroys, man those bad ass MS had such POTENTIAL...I repeat HAD!

I'm a bit disappointed that Kira and Athuran still do not know if they are doing the right thing. My advice to them is: You made a choice, now stick with it unless you feel it isn't right, quit bitching, grow some nuts and take/dish it out like a man!

I'm tired of reused scenes as much as most ppl. Don't get me wrong, I know they're is gonna be someone that thinks "then don't watch it." That is not my point, I am a big fan of the Seed series, and that is why it pains me to see how ridiculous Fukuda is with some of the stuff going on here.

I liked the fact that Shinn seemed a bit more sensitive and less like a brat. Yet, he still was one by blaming Orb for Djibril. Orb is not at fault, he is since HE couldn't overcome the enemy. I found it funny, too, when he said that he'll protect everyone (Plant, Minverva and Luna). That is a joke, he has yet to realize that he cannot protect everyone.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Phase 45 Discussion

Why the hell do they keep investing on those damn Destroys! This is the second time and even Rei fucked one up. Bunch of idiots.

And I like Meyrin with her hair loose rather than in pigtails.

It seems like next episode won't have any gundam fights in it. But it looks like plenty of action is going to happen on the ground though.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Phase 45 Discussion

At about 5:45, do you have any clue who the pilot is for that Costum ZAKU? The black and red one with the flame scheme on the skirt.

Phase 45 Discussion

Hmm, as per Mae's words: it's about time I said something about the episode.

I personally found it tough at the end. I got started on Gundam Seed with Destiny and I've still seen more Destiny than Seed. Through viewings and what not, however, I've come to discover that Cagalli and Athrun have developed something really solid during the course of the original Seed. And seeing the end of this episode made me sad because of the missing article on Cagalli's hand. ;_; Stupid Fukuda.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Curium
    At about 5:45, do you have any clue who the pilot is for that Costum ZAKU? The black and red one with the flame scheme on the skirt.
    I noticed that one too. It looked pretty badass.
    It would be cool if it was Meer's bodyguard that piloted it (impossible of course, but she looks cool).

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Curium
    I noticed that one too. It looked pretty badass.
    It would be cool if it was Meer's bodyguard that piloted it (impossible of course, but she looks cool).
    You really hate the wasted good character design don't you.

I know there are a lot of people here that hate the Archangel, but I like the way they are doing this. Instead of going after Dullindal who they are convinced is up to no good, they are going and looking into doing an investigation. Too bad they don't have time to really do a good one.

Phase 45 Discussion

Interesting ep, i am wondering why do Kira has so high rank? If you check Cagalli and his their stripes are exactly the same. Does this mean if Cagalli bites the Dust Kira will be the highest in command? Damn i'm really starting to like Rey more and more. Calculating, Cold hearted and Evil. It seems like Dullindal will kill Meer now that she has lost her purpose and make it look like Orb/AA did it. Looking interesting for the last eps even if Blue cosmos lost pretty easy.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Cion
    Interesting ep, i am wondering why do Kira has so high rank? If you check Cagalli and his their stripes are exactly the same. Does this mean if Cagalli bites the Dust Kira will be the highest in command? Damn i'm really starting to like Rey more and more. Calculating, Cold hearted and Evil. It seems like Dullindal will kill Meer now that she has lost her purpose and make it look like Orb/AA did it. Looking interesting for the last eps even if Blue cosmos lost pretty easy.
    Well since the rularship of Orb seems to go through the noble familes, being the twin brother of the current head representative would have him way up there. He could probably that Unato's place on the Orb council.

Phase 45 Discussion

What's even funnier is that they even bother to divide ranks, taking in consideration that the ORB army just got back together and they should have more pressing matters at hand.

Phase 45 Discussion

Here's a Pic of the Custom Zaku, if anyone is interested...I'll try finding out some info on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

http://i13.photobucket.com/alb...StrikeFreedom/Zaku.jpg

Now onto the Orb matter with ranks. Yup, Kira is general now. I think it is proper. Why? He is the best pilot for orb, along with Athuran. He is Cagalli's sister, I mean come on now, he's technically part of the royal family. He is a symbolic leader as it is already, so why not make him one.

His uniform is not exactly like Cagalli's though. Cagalli has red coloring on her uniform, look at her jacket, Kira's part is yellow; and he doesn't have that fancy string with the green eblem.

Kira's uniform

http://i13.photobucket.com/alb...reedom/Kirageneral.jpg

Cagalli's uniform

http://i13.photobucket.com/alb...ikeFreedom/cagalli.jpg

Cagalli is still the leader, with Kira just under her. Plus, since AA is now a part of Orb, it should be led into battle, even moreso in space. I think it was a smart move, plus it gives the soldiers a higher moral and dedication.

Phase 45 Discussion

Why would the chairman say thank you djibril and good bye >.< !!!!!!!!!!!
    tHIS FreakiNG GSD still got SO MUCH mystery to be revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably that is why they killed djibril in this episode, because the mystery is just between chairman and AA, djibril have nothing to do with it , he is just a random guy that shool some big laser around, so they wanna get rid of EA to be more focused on Chairman and the AA, what do you think will happen with meyrin,
    EDITed : Why would they want to get rid djibril so earyly that is the biggest question, the ending of the GS was sucks though in the last episode they killed 5 guys i think , including the druggies, GSD is a bit better coz they killed the bad guy not at the same time, they killed them one by one. not FORCIBLY make them DISAPPEAR in the last 2 episode

I DONT LIKE THE CHAIRMAN HE SEEMED OVER CONFIDENT HE MUST GOT SOMETHING REALLY BIG UP IN HIS SLEEVE, but WHAT!!!!!!!!! WHOLL BE THE FINAL ENeMY?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! its the last 5 episodes and shin is still
    "being a bad guy"

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
    Why would the chairman say thank you djibril and good bye >.< !!!!!!!!!!!
    tHIS FreakiNG GSD still got SO MUCH mystery to be revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably that is why they killed djibril in this episode, because the mystery is just between chairman and AA, djibril have nothing to do with it , he is just a random guy that shool some big laser around, so they wanna get rid of EA to be more focused on Chairman and the AA, what do you think will happen with meyrin,
    EDITed : Why would they want to get rid djibril so earyly that is the biggest question, the ending of the GS was sucks though in the last episode they killed 5 guys i think , including the druggies, GSD is a bit better coz they killed the bad guy not at the same time, they killed them one by one. not FORCIBLY make them DISAPPEAR in the last 2 episode

I DONT LIKE THE CHAIRMAN HE SEEMED OVER CONFIDENT HE MUST GOT SOMETHING REALLY BIG UP IN HIS SLEEVE, but WHAT!!!!!!!!! WHOLL BE THE FINAL ENeMY?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! its the last 5 episodes and shin is still
    "being a bad guy"

He thanked Djibril because Djibril's actions actually helped the Chairman out, like getting rid of two birds with one stone. First, the confidence in Zaft by civilians was re-established (that's y he wanted the ppl to c the battle). He was able to take out his enemy at the same time. Plus, Djibirl only made it more blatant that there is a need to end all wars (good way to set up the Destiny plan).

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: aznroyale
    Originally posted by: Darknodin
    Yea Meer will die, Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her... I've been thinking since this show began that SHE is the villain... not Dullindal... nothing in dullindal's action could make someone to the conclusion that he wants a eugenic society... SHE is the one that brought it up (with Kira...)...

Evil Lacus!

huh??
    its funny what you said about Meer going to die cause Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her...but i do believe that Dullindal knows that Meer was a fake Lacus
    of course he knows she is fake -,- He "created" that fake lacus in the first place...

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
    Maybe Neo/Mwu will remember his past in Strike when he begins piloting Akatsuki. The effect will then be Neo/Mwu bailing out of the Akatsuki in order to avoid lightning striking twice....

Kira: Mwu where are you going?
    Athuran: We need your help in this battle
    Neo: Fuck this, I am not a dumb ass and there's no way in hell I'm gonna risk dying again, especially since I have such beautiful long hair.
    *flys away into space towards earth, never to be heard from again....*
    LOL tat would be funny. But notice how the story turned out. He was "killed" by a blast and now he drives Akatsuki which makes him invulnerable against beams hmmm...