Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Also, regarding Phantom Pain, I'm rather sure that was the name of Neo's operation (whatever the point of that was) and not his nickname.
    He said it himself that he was known as Phantom Pain..... But I forgot which episode that was in.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Phase 45 Discussion

The single most armored and defended area of a mobile suit is next to the cockpit?
    Come on man, it even blew up. Don't defend it with logic, because it can't be done.

Also, regarding Phantom Pain, I'm rather sure that was the name of Neo's operation (whatever the point of that was) and not his nickname.
    No. the single most armored and defended point on the mobile suit IS the cockpit. Because the pilot is easily the most replacable thing there (they replaced Freedom, you cant replace Kira).

Note, the replacable thing fails when your faction is willing to do crazy things like clone you (Rey, remotest possibility of Mwu).

And it can be defended with logic... easily. What else would you have me defend it with? Idiocy? "OMG the director did it!"

If it makes sense (armored cockpits), then thats the most reasonable explanation.

Phase 45 Discussion

hell it was blown to pieces.. They must have an undestroyable cockpit for Kira or something.. HE CAN NEEEEEVER DIEEEE, BECAUE HIS COCKPIT IS SOOOOOO GREEEEAAAT!!!

Lol.. not that im trying to piss you of, but theres notting in the world thats undestroyable.. And remeber, theres notting logical with Gundam Seed Destiny.. it's animee, it's someone's imagination that has created this series!!!

Thats why kira wount die, thats why you can't go with your theory about logic...

=)

OK?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Phase 45 Discussion

Pissed me the fuck off...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Phase 45 Discussion

Does anyone know why Hiro hasn't released the subbed version yet?

Phase 45 Discussion

Dammit I said it once and I'll say it again, this time in this forum.

NEO IS THE BAD GUY.

I don't know WHY I got that feeling, but wouldn't it just be a FREAKIN SHOCKER if it turned out that way? I mean, of course, Fukuda lacks the mental capacity to pull off such a non-cliche plot twist, but if he gets fired now, I think even I, the GREAT NATSUKE, can make the 5 final (is it 5? Fukuda can f*ck up with 5) episodes LEGENDARY!

Here is my plot twist.

-During the final battle, Archangel DOES fight the Minerva, and Shinn and Luna are STILL ZAFT.
    -Remember how Mwu defended the Archangel and died for it? This one is the KEY POINT to my shocking twist.

*Cameo*
    Arthur: *is going to fire the bow gun* FIRE!!!
    -The gun is fired as the archangel is disabled-
    Murrue: No!
    -Suddenly, the Akatsuki comes to try and deflect the beam. Murrue is at the brink of insanity-
    Murrue: MWU! NO!
    Neo: Remember, I can make the impossible possible.

...Slow motion, as Neo turns his head towards the Archangel.

Neo: ...That's why.. You have to die.

-The Akatsuki turns around and points his gun at the Archangel-

Kira: N-nande?!
    Athrun: M-masaka!

-The real Lacus shows a shocked face, and Murrue is TEN TIMES as shocked.-

Murrue: MWU!
    Neo: Watashi wa... Neo Lorrnoke..

-Back in Genesis, Dullindal is on his throne, playing with his chess set. He suddenly replaces the White Knight with a black one, and faces it against the White Bishop.-

Dullindal: End Game.

-Neo fires his gun, his beam coincides with the Bow gun of the Minerva. The Freedom and Justice can only watch as the Archangel is destroyed.-

Kira/Athrun: *scream*

-Shinn can only look. He suddenly sees a disembowed arm with a ring, signifying Cagalli's arm. He gets a flashback, and is totally confused.-

*To be continued*

SEE?!?!?!?

Phase 45 Discussion

WHERE THE FUCK IS HIRO'S SUBBED VERSION?????

Want to see episode 45 now... god damnit!!!!

Phase 45 Discussion

not here yet, what is going on??

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: MeroTZ
    And it can be defended with logic... easily. What else would you have me defend it with? Idiocy? "OMG the director did it!"
    Yes, except it isn't idiocy. Of course the director did it. Seed, and even more so Destiny, has this cute little thing that somehow enables people to survive explosions inside their gundams. And if you think that's logical...

@Takeda: That would rule!

Phase 45 Discussion

Alright, thanks for the link. Hiro took a little longer this week in getting it subbed, but thankfully they still got it subbed.

Phase 45 Discussion

at last Hiro's done, i heard that the RAW was released kinda late too, is that a reason the sub was a little late

Phase 45 Discussion

Luna and Shinn moment. Yawn. Something about taking care of each other.
    Girty Lue despite being a AA's sister goes down like a grunt ship. Who knows maybe if he would quit being a wuss that he'd have enough people to man his ship and at least armor up that thing.
    Destroy Pwned like yester-year's models.
    Cagalli stays back in Orb and Neo seems to be promoted for his actions earlier. He's now Murrue's pet.
    This opens up possibility for doom of Earth & normal humans as the only villain left in GSD died and Dullindal says "Arigoto, Djibril, soshitay Saiyonara" as he sits smuggly with his legs...ehrr.

Phase 45 Discussion

"Arigatou soshite saiyonara."

Just thought I'd correct you.

Also, it means "thank you and goodbye" in case there's someone here who doesn't know.

Phase 45 Discussion

Hm, for some reason, it seems the download rate for the subbed ver is really slow. Is anyone downloading it?

Phase 45 Discussion

In the Hiro sub of 44 they translated it as his nickname. That was my reference, don't know how accurate their speed translations are though.

There is something i don't like about that plot twist, Impossible to take the tannhauser head on and then turn around to talk a bit and after this letting the beam who waited until Neo finished speaking get through and destroy the AA. However i like the idea of Neo going back to EAF it would rule if he put on his mask-helmet and then start commmanding the EAF in a last battle as a last act for Djibril.

Phase 45 Discussion

Djibril's painful departure opens up alot of possibility.
    There are really no longer a Phantom masked guy in GSD after Neo got separated from Djibril's team but that doesnt mean he won't suddenly snap back into a character like Raww, it runs in their blood. I think Phantom pain is the nickname of the 4 people team given by Djibril to Neo, sting, Auel and Stellar like the druggies in Gundam seed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sting_Oakley

Djibril's role may turn out to be like Azrael and Athrun's father's. They're the real bad guys but in the shadows they're can still be disposible, because their position is usually well-known and makes it harder for their survival rate and usually its the person that survives last that makes the final move, not the person that makes the first move. Each of the players are powerful in their own right but you need bodies to execute your moves and Djibril was just another body as were his Blue cosmos allies that he sacrificed before him.

Phase 45 Discussion

Takeda: Though it would be a twist if it did happen, but I highly doubt it. Why you ask? here...

1. Neo/Mwu has nothing to return to. As far as his employers are concerned, he's dead and therefore not worth waiting for, even if they did know he survived since his usefulness has been exhausted with the deaths of his druggie subordinates.

2. He has no reason to betray Ramius since his loyalty to Logos was shaky at best, which leads us back to #1. And now that Djibril's gone, he's got no real organization to return to since all the other Logos members are either behind bars or dead.

3. He remembers Mwu and Ramius being in item and has started to remember who Mwu was. Now, call me crazy, but betraying a caring, intelligent, well-off, and *ahem* healthy woman like Ramius is something only a very stupid man would do.

4. And most importantly, it would be a VERY poor plot point for something to happen to sudden with no foreshadowing. When writing a story, you have to give a reason for things to happen, not simply pull something out of your rear just because you think 'it'd B Kuul, yo!'. If Mwu were to betray Ramius and all them, there would have been scenes or small pauses where Neo would look like he was about to do something sinister. Even then, if he wanted to, he would have done something smart like look for the weaknesses in the Archangel's design and take advantage of it. Something of which he never did on account he was in cuffs for a while.

Phase 45 Discussion

Good episode made even better with subs. Shinn x Luna > Kira x Lacus by far. At least the prior have emotions...

I also find it to be bullshit that Neo gets the Akatsuki. While I can accept the reason he got it (Cagalli leaving), I still find it silly that they trust him so much. A plot twist similar to the one Takeda came up with would really rule here. Suffice to say, though, we won't get surprised there...

I have this feeling Meer will die next episode.

Phase 45 Discussion

Yea Meer will die, Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her... I've been thinking since this show began that SHE is the villain... not Dullindal... nothing in dullindal's action could make someone to the conclusion that he wants a eugenic society... SHE is the one that brought it up (with Kira...)...

Evil Lacus!