Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

I would watch flashbacks rather than this.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: PSJ
    @ t3hVeG: Give me that Auel-Abyss picture NOW!
    lol, here you go
    http://img386.imageshack.us/im...mSeedDestiny126829.jpg

Phase 45 Discussion

Thank you. Auel looks so cute in that picture.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: isso
    lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

HOOOOW MAAANY LIIIIIVES DOES THE ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY HAVE???????

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!
    Yo man, you'll want to shrink down that sig pic, the admins are nazis. It's an awesome pic tho

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Thank you. Auel looks so cute in that picture.
    No problem.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Phase 45 Discussion

Again, I can't say there was much that I enjoyed in this episode...

Maybe the subtitles can make it better? (probably not though, I really don't want to hear what Lacus and Kira have to say anymore, more of the same)

I hope Fukuda loses his job over this series. He's really just fumbling around with the same old rehashed shit from the first Seed series. You can't just ride a franchise's good name forever, even if it is Gundam. I hope he gets sacked after this is over, and the next Gundam is produced by someone who can actually write a decent script and keep us entertained all the way through without blatantly ripping off from other Gundams...

I actually have a great idea for a Gundam series, but because I know no Japanese and have school I doubt my idea will ever get anywhere to the Gundam people.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: john_doe_107
    @MeroTZ.. don't start with isso..he's not worth your time..its a kid after all.
    save it for something else.
    excuse me, I'm a kid? surely you have "big boy" hair then???
    lol

john_doe_107 your amusing... =)

You don't know anything about me still you make statements about me???

Interesting! =) Thats whats make you mature???

Are you american?

Phase 45 Discussion

Are you american?
    what's wrong with americans?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kirakun
    lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

HOOOOW MAAANY LIIIIIVES DOES THE ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY HAVE???????

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!
    Yo man, you'll want to shrink down that sig pic, the admins are nazis. It's an awesome pic tho
    Shut the fuck up. Do you know how much bandwidth is wasted because some guy doesn't read the rules? If you think the "admins are nazis" here, then go to these forums instead. Now that's a miserable place. Gotwoot is more open-minded than 95% of the forums on the net, because here the bosses behave like humans and not robots blindly following some stupid rules that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    You can't just ride a franchise's good name forever, even if it is Gundam.
    I don't know about that. I have an issue of EGM where they had a joke about sticking the "Final Fantasy" name on a basic "Pong" game and selling Billions of copies.

Since we know they are going into space I would have preferred they ended with Archangel taking off into orbit.

Originally posted by: Black_Wing
    it seems cagilli dumped athrun I no longer see aring on her hand. To me the series could just end here dijibril wasw ell you know. Zaft is no longer on orb logos is no more and well everyone could be happy. I dont see the point of archangel lauching agin ?
    Isn't going to attack ZAFT right away, right now they are going to the moon as representatives of Orb. If Dullindal just sits back and lets everyone live happily ever after they might have been able to end it here, but do you acctually believe Dullindal would do that?

I guess the two large DRAGOON units on Legend have an anti-beam coating. I found it really interesting that they could fly right through the Beam Shields. The only thing I can think of that is similar is when Gai used the Blue Frame Second L's Tactical Arms sword that has an anti-beam coating to pierce the shield of Hyperion Gundam unit 3.

Originally posted by: Black_Wing
    and well the empreror would be dullindal
    Also if you look early in the episode it shows Dullindal on his throne, it looks similar to the Emperor's throne area in Return of the Jedi. Take a look at the window in the bakc ground.

I find it interesting that Shinn remembers all the atrocities that Stellar committed, but he blames everyone but Stellar.

I'm really glad they used the Blast Impulse. That is my favorite of the 3, and they just don't use it enough.

I was really looking forward to seeing the Girty Lue again. But it got owned way too quickly. Why didn't they use the Mirage Coloid to hide as they were escaping (beside Fukuda).

They are trusting Neo WAY too much in my opinion. Whether he turns out to be Mwu or not, doesn't chance the fact that he was supporting the Destroy unit piloted by Stellar that killed thousands if not millions of civilians.

It was great at the end of the preview where it makes some statement regarding an important Gundam from the next episode (Impulse, Freedom, Destiny) it said Haro this time.

Phase 45 Discussion

This episode is yet another "moving the pieces" one.I think Cagalli has decided to put duty above love,and that looked much like her handing Athrun over to Meyrin.Athrun seems to understand Cagalli's decision.

And that Minerva mission was a crapload of shit they copied from Star Wars.Death Star Run,anyone?Dullindal sitting there even looks like the Emperor and at last Neo gets a MS(Akatsuki).Man,the Girty Lue sucked,it didn't even fired a single shot.And WTH are those DRAGOONs Rey's using,they look like melee DRAGOONs,not those on Providence
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Phase 45 Discussion

Well, alls I can say is that with the end of a certain character, I can say it's about time. It echoes the same sentiment when the druggie Extends got sunk and shot down respectively. Now we can focus on Gilly, the most sinister villain in the series because he carries a veneer of being a good guy. If there was anything I wanted to happen, it was seeing Shinn get shot down and coming to the horrid realization that he's not 'teh 1337'!

We finally get some talk time between Athrun and Kira and with any hope, they can finally get the idiocy out of their heads and get moving to doing good guy things. I had to skip through some of the episode, so I only caught the last part of Cagalli's speech, but I sure hope that we get some resolution to her engagement to Athrun, provided that Fukuda didn't ruin all the work of the previous series and they break up. (Which would not make me happy.)

Another Yzak and Dearka cameo... whoop de do, I don't see what all the fuss is. I'm no fan of Kira, Lacus, and all them, but I can easily like them more than Mr. Anger Management, who can only scream, curse, and shoot down refugee ships. Maybe it's just my opinion. *shrugs*

We're getting near the end of the series and one can only hope that Fukuda hasn't totally ruined the story Seed has established, though he's done a rather good job of it so far.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: twh
    Another Yzak and Dearka cameo... whoop de do, I don't see what all the fuss is. I'm no fan of Kira, Lacus, and all them, but I can easily like them more than Mr. Anger Management, who can only scream, curse, and shoot down refugee ships. Maybe it's just my opinion. *shrugs*
    You suck.

Phase 45 Discussion

I must say that dearkka and yzak are far more cooler than lacus and kira.. oooohhhh, I gt sick of their eye glaring / glancing each others... Damn fuck her and go on with your life man!!!!!

Yzak has AD-HD.. and that is clearly why he's a favorite... DAMP as it's called in my country makes people angry, and its fun to see angry people!!!

I hope that zaft has a Gang bang with lacus and then to finish it a bukkake party infront of Kira... that'll be great!

Phase 45 Discussion

I must say that dearkka and yzak are far more cooler than lacus and kira.. oooohhhh, I gt sick of their eye glaring / glancing each others... Damn fuck her and go on with your life man!!!!!

Yzak has AD-HD.. and that is clearly why he's a favorite... DAMP as it's called in my country makes people angry, and its fun to see angry people!!!

I hope that zaft has a Gang bang with lacus and then to finish it a bukkake party infront of Kira... that'll be great!
    Thats quite a fixation you have there.

Seriously though, people, you dont have to hate the good guys. I'm getting tired of all you people doing the popular thing and hating on the good guys. Seriously, do something original and think for youselves. I wouldn't mind so much if the reason for most people disliking Kira/Lacus was more involved than, "OMG they are teh go0d guys, they suck!"

Its a sad day when assholes like Shin are preferred to genuine hero's like Kira. The world official belongs to the jerks.

Phase 45 Discussion

Seriously though, people, you dont have to hate the good guys. I'm getting tired of all you people doing the popular thing and hating on the good guys. Seriously, do something original and think for youselves. I wouldn't mind so much if the reason for most people disliking Kira/Lacus was more involved than, "OMG they are teh go0d guys, they suck!"

Its a sad day when assholes like Shin are preferred to genuine hero's like Kira. The world official belongs to the jerks.
    No it's not like i go for your "good guys and bad guys" theory.. I just like shinn more, he acts more like a human that has feelings instead of kira.. Kiras feelings aint genuine.. that what makes him fake..

I suppose I would be a lot more like shinn than kira if I had gone threw what they have..

Kira is to good.. Shinn is naturally... That's what I think.. Thats why I like shinn.. And ZAFT seems more reasonable they to.. I can relate to ZAFT...

My opinion...

Phase 45 Discussion

You suck.
    So I've been told. Can't please everyone. *shrugs*

But for what it's worth, the only character I really liked in this series only lasted four episodes. yes, him.

On a similar note; somehow, I just can't love the Seed and Seed Destiny characters the way that the original Old Skool Gundam Characters drew me into the franchise in the first place. It's just like the Star Trek franchise, some people just can't like the newer stuff over the stuff that got them hooked in the first place.

In short: I'd take Char Aznable over Rau Creuset anyday. Neo doesn't count, he reminds me too much of Sleggar.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: MeroTZ

So you are saying that because Shinn IN YOUR OPINION is an asshole, and that not all people like invincible main characters which are annoying in a way that you can't comprehend, the world belongs to jerks?

Edit: Also, I'm willing to bet my Yzak figurine collection on the fact that Shinn is universally more hated than Kira & Lacus are. So unfortunately, we jerks are a minority. Are you happy now?

Phase 45 Discussion

dam straight. This anime was made so that it would make Shin the asshole, smart one, and i feel that shin is more than a jerk than kira, IN MY OPINION. And plus, wouldnt you call Shin invincible too? At least Kira was shot down, unlike Shin.

Phase 45 Discussion

Kira survived two explosions while residing within the cockpit of said machines. That's invincible.

Of course, Shinn is also invincible (after all he is the main character of a Gundam series), but I believe that it's made much more clear all the freakin' time that Kira is the real Seed god.