Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 46

Bleach 46

46 by Hell-Fansubs

Gonna be a long wait for Lunar, hehe.

Bleach 46

Hell-fansubs are definately beating the speed-subbing reords.
    *Downloading*

Bleach 46

When the hell is Bleach going to get good again. Jesus christ, these eps are boring.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Bleach 46

Definitely getting good again. Now we know why Hinamori loves Aizen so much. Gin as Aizen's lieutenant is just plain weird; the personalities don't seem to fit together. Aizen's obliteration of that one hollow was just awesome. Damn, that 6th year chick shouldn't have died...ah well, looking forward to more Ichigo fight next week.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Hell-fansubs are definately beating the speed-subbing reords.
    *Downloading*
    Pretty easy when you make up half the lines in the episode...

Bleach 46

I dunno Man I have Read all the manga.. the show follows is pritty close .... And the subs seem to be on the money, I also Speak Japanese...... But My problem is that I canot do it well enough to watch teh RAW episodes Striaght through...I constantly have to pause jump back and relisten to certain characters. Even now I Half Read Subtitles on most of these Things and I understand the Japanese in it.... and it would seem to me that Hell's Fansubs are not made up, sometimes they take liberties in how they translate.. But that is what you have to do.. as opposed to lunar fansubs.. which are such literal translations... They lack gramatical correctness in english.....

Also I dont really get the whole obsession with bleach.. Its not a bad show but after reading the rest of the manga (which I did out of boredom last night)..... I am kinda ... Dissapointed? I mean I thin the show took a Distinct turn for the worse after Sado got the ... Armored arm.. That looked all wierd (kinda like a jet plane) and The Girl Got the Magical Faries that come out of her HAIR clips (???.....) That she can make Shileds. The Shields even make sense with The fact that she can block with them..... and Kinda makes sense that she can try to slice an enemy in half with one ... But the Healing Shield makes even less sense.

The show is kinda funny and has its moments .... But the story line becomes more and more.... pieced together as time goes by.... in the manga its like a EXPlOSION of bankai.... everyone has the bankai.. come and Git yer bankai....

BUT THE STUPIDEST thing of all happens in #190 of the manga.......But I guess everyone can enjoy bleach untill they hit episode 64 er something then.....(which is probally where that will occur)

Bleach 46

dude wat are u on, bleach is rocking, the anime and the manga, how the hell can u think the new mangas are stupid, its crazy with cool looking character designs

Bleach 46

Hell Fansubs AVI version out:

Bleach 46 AVI

Jounin

Bleach 46

We finally got to see Gin's eye, even if it was only for 0.1 second.. The 30 seconds when Itchimaru and Aizen pawned some Hollows was awesome..

Missing Nin

Bleach 46

This episode was pretty random and I believe it was filler but I could be completely wrong on that. Definatly far from one of my favorites.

Bleach 46

Quite ironic, actually. All Renji, Kira, and Hinamori, who were on a team together before, are now all locked up in prison at the same time...and they're all getting out somehow. I was actually hoping to see some training/action from Hitsugaya....but ah well.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 46

Yes alot of weird and unexpected stuff i going to start happening from now on. Bleach starts getting ten times better in a few eps or so

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: DDBen
    This episode was pretty random and I believe it was filler but I could be completely wrong on that. Definatly far from one of my favorites.
    I haven't watched the episode yet, but judging from what I saw in the preview of the last episode, this episode is based on a special chapter in the manga that just goes a little bit into the past to explain the relationship between Renji, Kira, and Hinamori.

Bleach 46

definitely this ep is not that exciting as the others are.
    suprised to learn that Ichimaru used to be Aizen's vice captain....and Ichimaru is one of suspect of aizen's death....
    want to see more fightings...Ichimaru's way of killing Hallows here is very cool...just see how easy it is...

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: TwisT
    We finally got to see Gin's eye, even if it was only for 0.1 second.. The 30 seconds when Itchimaru and Aizen pawned some Hollows was awesome..

Episode 27...(Lunar)
    22:12

Jounin

Bleach 46

oh?? I have never notised that.. Well we got to see him use it anyways. And in this episode he is really cool.. And he was only vice captain at that time.. i wonder how stong he is now that he has ban-kai.. And what is it?? only time will tell i guess..

Bleach 46

he is so creepy with the closed eyes and even scarier with the opened ones.
    I don't like him at all... since very likely that he killed Aizen

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: ChibiYali
    Originally posted by: TwisT

Episode 27...(Lunar)
    22:12
    How do you remember this??? amazing

Bleach 46

I can't believe you people throw shit at this episode... are you all just incapable of enjoying the show when Ichigo's fucking upcoming bankai isn't the center of attention?

This was nice development for several side characters which will now be a lot more interesting to watch.
    It's funny that Kira seems to be so mentally instable. I'm also glad he changed haircuts.

It was also very cool to see Aizen & vice captain Gin slaughter hollows, and Hisagi (gogo 69!) being some badass famous person