Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bleach 46

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: alstar83

And I don't know why Hinamori knock down the guy in the cell at the end of the ep. Is she trying to escape? Hope the answer will be on the next ep
    Nope, she was bored and wanted to kill some time...

Bleach 46

This ep was good, seeing how Renji, Kira and Hinamori became friends with each other was cool. Too bad next ep is about Ichigo, I rather it follow Renji or Hinamori some more.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 46

I think that later on they will follow Hinamori. We still havn't seen what the letter from Aizen said.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 46

@aeon: did you see the preview Gin and Hitsugaya are around and Hinamori is pointing the sword at him

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 46

Gin is up to something??? He asked Kira to follow him out

Bleach 46

this ep was freakin cool for being mostly filler aizen pwned so did ichimaru

Bleach 46

As for Hitsugaya becoming a captain while Hinamori remains a vice captain, there is a reason why one of the captains was considered the "kid genius". Somebody said this in one of the early episodes before Ichigo's gang crashed Soul Society.

Bleach 46

So Hinamori is Hitsugaya's sister? or babysitter?

Bleach 46

probably just a friend.

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    So Hinamori is Hitsugaya's sister? or babysitter?
    Remember the comment that Chad's friend (the spirit in the parakeet) made? It's EXTREMELY rare for blood related family to find each other with the vast population and seemingly random placement of each spirit. Just like Renji, Rukia, and that group, they probably acted as each other's family.

Bleach 46

Even so, that doesn't stop parents from having kids, can it? The people of Soul Society pretty much function the same as regular humans, except for the whole Shinigami stuff.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 46

aaaahhhhhh...

I had been wondering about that. So everyone in Soul Society isn't necessarily "dead" - dead people from our world just get sent there?

If Hinamori isn't Hitsugaya's sister, I had actually thought there was something between them. There's gotta be some Hinamori/Hitsugaya pairings in a few fanfics...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 46

can dead people have sex?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 46

i never really got this whole thing about soul society anyways, so everyone there was a human that died in the real world???? Or were there original soul society inhabitants as well.

Bleach 46

I get the feeling that only people who died in the real world are there, but you would figure some being had to exist to create soul society and all that. It wouldn't be surprising if whoever created soul society were the original Shinigamis and something happened where tey died off and now only dead people run the show lol. My own theory that doesn't effect the storyline at all...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 46

I thought it was more like everyone exists in Soul Society kinda like a parallel universe. Whenever someone from our world dies, they just go to soul society. But those already living there, have lived there their whole lives (we've seen Rukia, Renji, Kira, Hitsugaya, and Hinamori all age).

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 46

Reading the last three posts had made me more confused. Does anyone know for sure who does and doesnt live in Soul society.

Bleach 46

I thought that people who die in the real world go to hell or soul society (if you're a plus). I think of ryokas as lost souls and/or people in purgatory. As for shinigamas, they are either nobles or pluses (like Byakuya) or ryokas (Renji) both of whom have high spirit power. Those ryoka or pluses with strong/high spirit energy age and get hungry albiet at a slower rate than living people. Where they go when they die...no idea.

my 2 cents
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~