Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 46

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 46

Come on Lunar! This episode sounds good...
    Flashbacks rule ('cept the 4 episode Naruto flashbacks)

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 46

I know....what's taking Lunar so long? Theirs is the only fan-sub worth watching.

Bleach 46

I'd bet on they have lives. And what happens at the end of august? Something I myself have to do today, move back into college.

It comes out when it comes out, they sub it as fast as they can, without sacraficing their personal lives or quality.

Bleach 46

it's Sat and there's nothing from Lunar yet....

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 46

http://bleachportal.org:6969/

Bleach Society's version is finally out! I have become quite accustomed to their subs as of late because I don't like Hell at all and Lunar is just a bit too slow for me.... But this week both Lunar and Society were slow...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 46

Seriously... every week you guys bitch and moan about when Lunar is gonna release and shit... Is it really necessary to have 3 pages of zero discusion and 60 posts saying "When is Lunar going to release?"

I'll give you a clue, the people here don't know shit about when they are gonna be released... If anything take your frustrations here:

http://www.lunarforums.org

http://www.lunarforums.org/vie...0841b96750acbbe478d957

So lets drop this stupidity and get some discussion going... Even my question that I asked a page ago hasn't been answered because you guys keep derailing the thread to talk about this crap...

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    What were Aizen powers? I've read the manga, but I don't remember if they ever showed his powers so I'm wondering... BTW, I haven't seen this episode yet, hence why I'm asking...

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    So lets drop this stupidity and get some discussion going... Even my question that I asked a page ago hasn't been answered because you guys keep derailing the thread to talk about this crap...

We still dont know what his powers were? He didnt even use a sword to kill the hollows in this ep. He just used his one hand. Maybe we will find out in the next episode or when they start investigating his murder. Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?
    It's already been said that it was his.

Bleach 46

We still dont know what his powers were? He didnt even use a sword to kill the hollows in this ep. He just used his one hand. Maybe we will find out in the next episode or when they start investigating his murder. Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?
    Ah, Alright... I just saw everyone talking about how cool his powers were and shit, so I assumed that they had been shown...

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: mage
    Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?
    It's already been said that it was his.
    Where and when? (Excuse my short term memory span)

Bleach 46

I'm pretty sure they mentioned it when they found the body... would have to rewatch that episode...

Bleach 46

From what I remember, Aizen was killed by the sword, but I don't think the sword was labelled as anyone's. As for the body, there were no possibilities of it being a Gigai (fake body) since the 4th captain (damn, keep forgetting her name) did a thorough autopsy.

Bleach 46

So there are three things you can notice here... One is that the soul slayer doesn't disappear when the users is dead, hence they can be stolen...

Secondly, is that soul slayers can be used against the user...

Thirdly, there's a real kickass Captain outthere... because to kill Aizen in that matter without causing a rockus is nothing less than magnificent...

And by the way, If the sword would've been anyone else's but his, the culprit would have already been known by now...

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I can't believe you people throw shit at this episode... are you all just incapable of enjoying the show when Ichigo's fucking upcoming bankai isn't the center of attention?

This was nice development for several side characters which will now be a lot more interesting to watch.
    It's funny that Kira seems to be so mentally instable. I'm also glad he changed haircuts.

It was also very cool to see Aizen &amp; vice captain Gin slaughter hollows, and Hisagi (gogo 69!) being some badass famous person

terracosmo, i know how u feel, but this is a forum, this is the only place ppl can bitch about their feelings towards things, bitching about bitching is much worse, then again im bitching about bitching about bitching, so whos to say what? damnit, i went and confused myself

Bleach 46

Kickass episode!

I enjoyed it as a standalone epi! Gin is cool... really cool!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 46

What I found the most intersting about this episode was discovering the fact that Gin used to be Aizen's Vice-Captain.... very very interesting.

Oh, and who was that white haired boy eating watermelon with his sister? Was it Hitsugaya?

Finally, I do like flashback episodes and it was nice to see more of what Soul Society life is like for Shinigamis, but I thought this episode was pretty predictable and really didn't do too much for me. I like how you saw the 3 vice Captains weaknesses and strengths (Renji blowing himself up in Spell practice, then kicking Kira Izuru's ass in combat practice) and that one moment where Rukia is left behind by Renji when he goes to the training exercise were all pretty good.

Oh, and for whoever posted above that Aizen was killed with his own sword, you should look again. I posted this in the Episode 34 topic, when Aizen was killed:
    You can see Aizen's sword still in his scabbard if you look closely at the shot of his body on the tower.
    Oh, I also just noticed that if you pause it right in the second AFTER the frame I was talking about, so you can see most of the tower and the blood streak.... The blood is splattered all around the top of that tower, like it got flung there by the body's impact hitting the stone (long distance attack) or Aizen got stabbed right up into it or was right in front of that spot when he got stabbed. So, unless the animators were just sloppy and I'm a forensics genius too good for anime, the kill was made by that sword there, was a surprise attack or an ally's betrayal and highly suggests a long range piercing attack.... The kill almost surely wasn't made anywhere else, and the body probably just left where the kill was made. I had originally suspected the body was put there as a message.... but it seems that the high spot was unintentional...
    Oh Gin.... If it wasn't him, then OJ is truly innocent as well! All signs pount to that smiley bastard, gotta retract my earlier guess that it was Kuchiki... but i'll still bet he was in on it...
    Oh, and the exact times on the Lunar sub to see these things are 21:19 (21minutes, 19 seconds), the frame by frame shot from Aizen's eyes to face to body to entire scene.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 46

its definately gin who killed aizen , especially after watching this episode

1) gin's move is a spear like move that shoots , if he is able to pierece a human i am sure that person is propelled in the air from the strength of the spear , hence gin speared aizen into the wall
    2) gin was aizens leutenant, which is pretty interesting i thought gin was older than aizen, i guess not he knows aizens weaknesses more than anyone because he served under him

interesting episode, i would have liked to see aizen release his sword.. maybe next episode he seems like a really cool album

Bleach 46

being his lieutenant doesn't make him younger than aizen.

Bleach 46

yeah look at Toushirou Hitsugaya his Lieutenant is older than him

Bleach 46

interesting to see hitsugaya this young....so i guess he is the youngest captain ever