Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 46

Bleach 46

Aizen was fucking awesome. He had such power I didnt know. His murder mystery hasnt been solved yet. Who was powerful enough to kill him? Gin was scary as ever. He was weird back then. Maybe he betrayed his captain.

Bleach 46

i think its getting better, just some eps sucks

Bleach 46

Edit: This episode was great, im looking forward to the next one.

@Y: fine, ill stop

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

removed.
    What the fuck did you post this for? Don't drop "clever" posts in the anime-only thread.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 46

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Originally posted by: Jadugar

Edit @Y: fine, ill stop
    how about you make it so that line of text isnt there, and you replace it with something more suitable to the quote

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: alstar83
    Originally posted by: ChibiYali
    Episode 27...(Lunar)
    22:12
    How do you remember this??? amazing
    not really [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Was discussing bleach with a friend a while ago.. someone who I dragged into all the madness, and was looking through all of the captain endings, to see if we'd find out something interesting...
    If you paid attention to those, you could find out things that were going to come in the next few episodes... There's still stuff in there that's yet to come, haven't been able to place it yet, but I"m sure it'll have meaning then...

However, at that point, while going through the eps, I saw Gin's eyes, and thought it was cool.. so it stuck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bleach 46

What were Aizen powers? I've read the manga, but I don't remember if they ever showed his powers so I'm wondering... BTW, I haven't seen this episode yet, hence why I'm asking...

Bleach 46

Hmmz...
    Isn't the anime getting less cool when you watch the manga?
    I think its cool cuz I have no idea what's coming.. let it be a suprise thats much more fun I think! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw. This episode was cool ... less action but now you know whats going on.. renji has ban-kai already I think..
    and it looks to suspisious to tell gin has killed aizen.. cuz thats what every1 think.. I think some1 else did it.. also cuz gin has ability to make his sword an increadible size... and aizen was stuck up a building with still the sword in it...
    oh well.. Time will tell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 46

I get surprised all the same when I read the manga... and no the anime doesn't get less cool, I still enjoy it very much... I'm simply waiting for Lunar's version..

Missing Nin

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I can't believe you people throw shit at this episode... are you all just incapable of enjoying the show when Ichigo's fucking upcoming bankai isn't the center of attention?

This was nice development for several side characters which will now be a lot more interesting to watch.
    It's funny that Kira seems to be so mentally instable. I'm also glad he changed haircuts.

It was also very cool to see Aizen & vice captain Gin slaughter hollows, and Hisagi (gogo 69!) being some badass famous person
    Backstory isn't a bad thing Terra don't get me wrong. More or less it was the fact we really learned nothing from this episode. With the possible exception of Gin being Aizen's previous vice captain(I'm not sure if that was shown or mentioned before this episode). As such I didn't particularly enjoy it. We also did get a little more insight as to why Hinamori likes Aizen but to me she has shown nothing more then admeration for him and this episode didn't change that.

It seems it was a small aside in the manga so its not really filler but at the same time it was essentially a waste of time. Overall if I was watching the series in a marathon I would watch this episode and likely enjoy it for what it is. Just at 1 episode a week it feels like them simply wasting time at this point.

Bleach 46

Originally posted by: Honinbou
    Btw. This episode was cool ... less action but now you know whats going on.. renji has ban-kai already I think..
    and it looks to suspisious to tell gin has killed aizen.. cuz thats what every1 think.. I think some1 else did it.. also cuz gin has ability to make his sword an increadible size... and aizen was stuck up a building with still the sword in it...
    oh well.. Time will tell [img][/img] [img][/img]
    I don't remember whether they figured out whose sword it was. Was it Aizen's sword?

Bleach 46

I thought the ep was decent. It gave some information about how shinigami were chosen and trained, and some good background info on the characters. You get more familiar with everyone's personalities, and if you know how they all used to be friends it makes it all that more interesting when they are forced to fight each other (Or possibly when they team up? Hard to say at this point). Also, if any of them are killed off it will be more meaningful than just having some ramdom shinigami die.

And I'm more pissed off than ever about Aizen being killed off. Dammit he was cool! And lol at Rukia for having no friends.

Bleach 46

aizen was never shown in action in the manga i haven't watched this ep yet still waiting for lunar but skipped trough the raw looks like this whole ep wasn't much part of the manga they just made up some stuff but made up stuff can be cool if it's done well, hurry up lunar!

Bleach 46

A lot of this stuff was in the manga, it was just smaller flashbacks sometimes only a page or two. I remember most of it. The parts you're referring to are from an "extra" chapter, labeled as chapter "-17." This eps and the last have been jumping around a bit, but it's all in the same region of volume 15.

Bleach 46

Good episode.

Bleach 46

<---- anxiuosly anticipating lunars release

not to say that lunar isnt working very hard on their excellent subs that i love so very much, and not to sound like i dont know that they are very very very busy, is there any word on their release of this ep?

Bleach 46

Bleach-society
    Bleach-society is out.. Im gonna dl since i dont wanna wait till I get settled into college to watch the release..

Bleach 46

That release isnt finished, it was leaked out early or so I heard in their irc.

Bleach 46

who over here thinks gin looks really cool when he is about to attack. I certainly do. I think Gin is a cool captain but he has a really boring zanpaktou

Bleach 46

It looked fine to me o.o and it was on their tracker...