Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Villan Comparison Seed v Destiny

Villan Comparison Seed v Destiny

Althoguh this might be a trick ? for some wanted to know who was a better villain . Azarel- Kleuze, Or Dulliandal
    or Dijibril

This depends on your view some view Kira as a villan etc.

i vote klezue he was filled with alotta riddles and was well crazy yet cool most of all he had a mask and the psychi thing with mwu and providence which got rid of that annoying fley . Chairman is #2 for being gay and devious have the miachel jackson factor. I know i gotta alotta typos so what

Djibril is the man, if his subordinates had a working brain he would rule this show.

i think azarel was more cruel though he wanted nuke evrything although they are both similar alot except for dijbril has purple lipstick and a fetish for cats

nah of all of them Rau is the biggest villain cause he wants to see HUMANITY eliminated. Azrael just wished death to all coordinators, kinda same for Djibril too though hes making money too being part of logos and all. The chairman, in his own way, seeks to rectify society through everything so you can say that in a way, he seeks the good of humanity, but is adopting the wrong methods to bring about an end to conflict as it will eventually end up screwing mankind

Patrick Zala was a big villain too but i doubt theres a need to put him in since he wasnt a very popular character

Originally posted by: splash
    nah of all of them Rau is the biggest villain cause he wants to see HUMANITY eliminated. Azrael just wished death to all coordinators, kinda same for Djibril too though hes making money too being part of logos and all. The chairman, in his own way, seeks to rectify society through everything so you can say that in a way, he seeks the good of humanity, but is adopting the wrong methods to bring about an end to conflict as it will eventually end up screwing mankind

Patrick Zala was a big villain too but i doubt theres a need to put him in since he wasnt a very popular character

Good point you brought out I can't find epsiodes 45-50 seed ill just get it from my neighbor. He was talking about he was the product of mankinds watever and all

Yeah Rau leads ^ ^

Rau was the coolest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

too bad the Patrick Zala isn't there. Kinda liked the character But never the less Rau Le Creuset was the main villain of Seed.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Rau of course, he basically engineered the whole war heating up
    and as for Patrick Zala being a big villain, i myself saw him more as a puppet of Rau, ofcourse Mr. Zala thought differently (as did everyone else)

to PSJ, Djibril would've ruled if the plot device wasn't there, otherwise it wouldn't have been possible that the Destroys were taken down that easily

edit: ofcourse this is up untill now, who knows what Dullindal or Rey (or Dullindal and Rey) may pull out the old hat
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Wow, i can't believe how popular it is to blame fukuda and plot devices everything something isn't going the right way. Sure it's correct but it sort of destorys all discussion.

Djibril for the win, why aren't you voting for the purple lipped man with the cat?

rau, he wanted to kill everything, and it seemed like he had everything planned out so well until kira came and shitted in his face.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Originally posted by: Death13a
    too bad the Patrick Zala isn't there. Kinda liked the character But never the less Rau Le Creuset was the main villain of Seed.
    Keep in mind that "Chairman" is one of the options. That could apply to either Zala or Dullindal since it wasn't specified.

Rau wins because he was so freakin evil that he planned ahead with Rey and Dullindal and there is the fact that he drove the awsome Providence Gundam.

But djibril got purple lipstick and a black cat.

Originally posted by: PSJ
    But djibril got purple lipstick and a black cat.
    That purple lipstick is an eyesore and I havn't seen that cat in a lllooooooooonnnnnnggggggggg time. Rau is coolest cause even though he died he is still affecting all of Seed through other characters.

How can Rey have 0 votes (well, 1 now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]), he's by far the most interesting "villain" (though I don't find that term to fit him particularly well - at least not until he's done something truly "evil".)

He's easily the most complex Destiny character. And his being on the bad side so to speak is still one of those things which I enjoyed through the roof in Destiny.

chairman dullindal because that guy so soooo slick and has gotten away with most things and he is obviously evil trying to create this new world

Ovan, The Rebirth

Ok I redid poles to make it more clear NOW PLZ VOTE ^ ^

I dont like shinn but I think with out rey messing with his head and telling him what to do he would be ok . Rey seems like one of those silent ones who is plotting to kill you while always giving a smile. I also gave them nicknames. Sorry but the end of 44 with him setting on the thrown In Messiah reminded me of Micheal Jackson except without the children and all. Dullindal is also good in manipulating the media with proproganda and only telling the whole truth . Who knows .....

However we got six more episodes so well see.

Hm, I think Rau and Dullindal are evil, but they have their reasons for doing what they did/do. But Dullindal had very different views from Rau (recall the episode where dullindal was thinking to himself about the past with Rau). I'm guessin in the end of the series, we might see Dullindal lose his composure and 'crack' and seriously transform from his controlled state into one with no control.

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Wow, i can't believe how popular it is to blame fukuda and plot devices everything something isn't going the right way. Sure it's correct but it sort of destorys all discussion.

Djibril for the win, why aren't you voting for the purple lipped man with the cat?
    Djibril simply can't be chosen as his evil cat is currently MIA and without his kitty of doom his evil factor is simply to low to compete.

He still got purple lipstick. That rules all of the others.