Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Villan Comparison Seed v Destiny

Villan Comparison Seed v Destiny

Rey! he is SO evil. I hope he will betray Gil at the worst moment and set for the world destruction in footsteps of his father (mother, clone, whatever)!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

I also like Rey the best. I love the mostly quiet villains that don't just employ crazy Doomsday devices and laugh like idiots. I think a calm and collected villain is so much cooler than a laughing crazy (NOTE: this does not apply to Kefka, Dilandau or Sephiroth, they were cool) because you can relate to them and almost want to leave the good guys to join with them.

Rey is also cool because hs is IN Shinn's head! I love the villains that fuck with the main character (or, rather, who used to be the main character)

Dullindal was way up there for me, but then episode 43 comes out and he's so blown away that Lacus is alive and in ORB, totally making him look like a piece of shit. Honestly, for someone so smart HOW , HOW do you leave the most dangerous threat to you alive!?!? I just lost all respect to him that Lacus could flout him so easilly, especially because she could have done the same thing at ANY TIME during the series (though the effect was much greater appearing next to Cagalli after Yuna was deposed)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Rau > Gil > Rey in that order

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    How can Rey have 0 votes (well, 1 now [img][/img]), he's by far the most interesting "villain" (though I don't find that term to fit him particularly well - at least not until he's done something truly "evil".)

He's easily the most complex Destiny character. And his being on the bad side so to speak is still one of those things which I enjoyed through the roof in Destiny.
    How is Rey interesting? Hes not really that interesting. The only reason he seems interesting is because we dont quite no anything about him. By the time his past is revealed, he will appear to be a much more boring character

for all we know rey's a pawn too.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

"How is Rey interesting? Hes not really that interesting. The only reason he seems interesting is because we dont quite no anything about him. By the time his past is revealed, he will appear to be a much more boring character"

He plays the piano, he is loyal, he is crafty, and he has a past with Rau.
    Also, we were all fooled into thinking he's a goodguy and now he seems to be a villain.
    Who else does that apply to in Seed? Nobody. We all knew that Rau was on the bad side from day 1; unlike Rey.
    In short, he has many sides to him.

If that's not interesting, then I wonder what you classify as such.

Note also that I don't think that "mysterious pasts" are very interesting at all.
    Of course, I want to know what's up, but that's not how I measure what is interesting and what isn't.

DJI-DJI-DJIBRIL!!!!! I love this genocide driven maniac with lipstick and a cat, you should to!!!

I say go Djibril for killing so many people in the last episode. He wants coordinators dead and he made many coordinators dead, gotta love at least partial results, now if only he didn't make Yuna look like a brilliant tactician in battle he would be set. Plus I have to agree with PSJ the cat and lipstick do add another level to his villanousness.

I also think Djibril is pretty cool, he's funny to watch because everything he does fails.

So far, i'd have to say Rau le Kluuze is my favourite, if only because he perfectly manipulated all events from behind the scenes, and because his death was OH so cool... oh, and he died thinking he'd won (gotta love that smile he pulls at the end). He wasn't invincible, he acctually got beaten several times but managed to scrape himself up off the ground, dust himself off and continue along with ineffable style.

Second is Azreal, he has the coolest, most maniacal laugh in the world (see the episode when he gets the plans for the N-Jammer Canceler.)

Then there's Dillundal, who is only under Rau because he's got the entire 'good guy' cast suspicious of him. Rau was only found out at the very end. He's under Azreal because he hasn't laughed evily yet.

I don't consider Rey a villain, yet - he needs to do something more than mind-fucking Shinn every episode.

Shinn, because you can sympathise with him and he's confused. If he turns out to be a villain at the end instead of turning good, he'll move up a few spots.

Yzak. It took him exactly 50 episodes to be swayed by Kira's do goodery and still isn't entirely convinced.

I don't know how perfectly Rau manipulated the events. I think the fact that humanity still exists in GSD means he failed at somepoint, but I voted for Djibril who is about as far from a perfect plan as you can get so I guess I shouldn't knock Rau for that. If Dullindal's plan is just the destiny plan I don't know how truly evil he is. He has a legitamite way to bring about peace in the world, I mean as long as people have free will there will be conflicts between people, so far the only evil thing he can be linked to is trying to have Athrun killed because he wasn't useful. There are some things that make it seem like he is behind more, but the show hasn't really provided any proof of him doing anything else. Rey also hasn't really showed much in terms of villany either.

I feel that the Blue cosmos leaders are at loss in the character background department, we have no idea why they don't like coordinators and why they want to see all of them dead. We simply aren't given the choice to be on Blue Cosmos side. Which is a bad thing the others got a decent background.

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: Freki
    I don't know how perfectly Rau manipulated the events. I think the fact that humanity still exists in GSD means he failed at somepoint, but I voted for Djibril who is about as far from a perfect plan as you can get so I guess I shouldn't knock Rau for that. If Dullindal's plan is just the destiny plan I don't know how truly evil he is. He has a legitamite way to bring about peace in the world, I mean as long as people have free will there will be conflicts between people, so far the only evil thing he can be linked to is trying to have Athrun killed because he wasn't useful. There are some things that make it seem like he is behind more, but the show hasn't really provided any proof of him doing anything else. Rey also hasn't really showed much in terms of villany either.
    The problem with the Destiny plan is exactly that people have no free will. Your DNA determines your purpose and if you don't care to follow that you need to be killed for the plan to continue. Also as the coordinators are designer babies you can basically say what job you want your child to have. As no parent is going to seek something like garbage collector for there child it creates a problem.

Essentially his plan can never work for the same reason communism will NEVER work. Everyone is differn't and we have free will thus there is no way that you can create 1 test to determine everyones life.

@PSJ: In the Seed Special Editions, there was a short flashback of Azrael which explains why he became racist (more or less).

That stuff should be in the original show not in the special edition. Good that they got it somwhere though.

Who is the better Villain?

Let me see.

Azrael: Was kinda stupid. He got himself betrayed for all the crew of Dominion.

Kuruze (or whichever his name is): Wanted mankind to destroy itself and was close to it or at least in the very right path to it, pretty good Villain.

Djibril: Wait a minute, im not sure what he wants. He wants to destroy ALL CORDINATORS or, CONTROL most part of EARTH MILITARY (like b4 Dullindal brought to the public eye LOGOS) and earn a lot of money, or something else. WHO KNOWS, either way he has looked to me like a PAWN (kinda like a GRUNT VILLAIN) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

DUllindall: My guess is, he wants to be GOD in a society where the people destiny is chosen at birth. Not as bad Villain like Kuruze.

PPL, we got a winner. RAUL KURUZE IS THE WINNER for wanting total anhiliation of MANKIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. He will receive 500 Billon Dollars so he can achieve his twisted dream, but since he is dead i'll keep the MONEY and buy every GSD MS kit:. I just hope there is enough money left to pay the BUS FARE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

EDIT: OMG, i forgot two Villains.

PATRICK ZALA: Noble cause, avenge his wife. Still Kuruze had bigger plans and Patrick Zala was a PAWN in them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

REY: I belive he wants to avenge his daddy. LUCK, Kira killed him. Fuk, i dont see a Villain here, just a bad person who manipulates Shinn (BTW, Very good at that). And is a PAWN of Dullindals.

1. Rau : The best because he seemed so cool and calm on the surface, fooled everyone, but
    underneath was a pill-addicted, genocidal maniac. His scenes with Fllay were very creepy.

2. Djibril: Because he has a cat. All the really cool villains have cats. And a frikkin' LAZER, man. And he's one of the few villains smart enough to always have an escape plan.

3. Mwu: He was cool as a villain, but then again he's be cool as a gas station attendant, so there ya go.

4. Patrick Zala: OK as a villain, mainly because he tried to kill his own son.

5. Dullandil: Too pretty, but nicely sneaky, and good at spouting all manner of BS to pursue his ultimate goal. his throne scene in the last ep was cool.

6. Rey: I guess he counts as a villain as Gil's accomplice. He does a good job earlier winning over Shinn by helping him with Stellar, but lately he's seemed impatient and sloppy. I hope we'll finally get his backstory, it would suck if they never go into it. I'm going to hold my judgement of him until the series completes (or he dies). I like the evil concience comparison, I just see him sitting on Shinn's shoulder yelling "Kill! Kill! Kill!"

7. Azreal: Rampantly racist and insane, but no cat. Inferior villain IMO.

Ahem the evil one was called Neo Lorrnoke. I think we should still refer to him as Neo when he had the helmet thingy as that wasn't really Mwu.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Ahem the evil one was called Neo Lorrnoke. I think we should still refer to him as Neo when he had the helmet thingy as that wasn't really Mwu.
    Dude I was just going to say something about that! Neo was a really kickass villain, how he evilly wiped the EAF Druggie Trio V.2.0's brains and exploited them in battle. He also directed the slaughter at Berlin, which was totally evil, as well as the Armory 1 assault.

Now Mwu is good because he's sleeping with Maryu again and not in some brain-removal pod (or however they fucked with his memory) and he's just this stainless goody-twoshoes again!?

Bullshit! Call in the war tribunal and get this man drawn-and-quarted in Berlin's town sqaure. Justic served. And don't give me that BS that he didn't know what he was doing, his memory might have been modified, but he decided to go through with the slaughter of thousands (if not more) civilians by placing that nutcase Stellar in the Destroy and even personally provided support attacks to aid her in the battle. GUILTY!

And Djibril does earn some more points after last episode. I loved his "Of course!" to the question of if he was really going to use Requiem. He also punched Dullindal right in his smug nose. Take that you bitch!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: PSJ
    Dude I was just going to say something about that! Neo was a really kickass villain, how he evilly wiped the EAF Druggie Trio V.2.0's brains and exploited them in battle. He also directed the slaughter at Berlin, which was totally evil, as well as the Armory 1 assault.

Now Mwu is good because he's sleeping with Maryu again and not in some brain-removal pod (or however they fucked with his memory) and he's just this stainless goody-twoshoes again!?

Bullshit! Call in the war tribunal and get this man drawn-and-quarted in Berlin's town sqaure. Justic served. And don't give me that BS that he didn't know what he was doing, his memory might have been modified, but he decided to go through with the slaughter of thousands (if not more) civilians by placing that nutcase Stellar in the Destroy and even personally provided support attacks to aid her in the battle. GUILTY!

And Djibril does earn some more points after last episode. I loved his "Of course!" to the question of if he was really going to use Requiem. He also punched Dullindal right in his smug nose. Take that you bitch!
    Dude, did u watch the show? I always noted Neo was not a villain, it had some heart. In the first battle between Minerva and Girty Lue he worried about his soldiers, and wasnt happy deceiving Stellar. Thats why i didnt count him as one.