Thread: FMP Fumoffu Episode 1 and 2

FMP Fumoffu Episode 1 and 2

http://kaa.animeconnection.net/torrentpage/

Check out the quality [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Moved to the FMP: TSR section.

GotWoot Moderator

This sig was made by KitKat.

Awesome, I've been waiting to replace my Anime-Keep episodes with theirs. Plus, I don't mind re-watching this series. It was hilarious, one of the funniest animes ever made. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Agreed

I havent watched this one only the first one. I didnt wanted to see it because its not a direct sequel to the first one but I have heard very good things about this. So I am gonna give it a try. Any suggestions about the fansubs ( no dvd version).

The fansubs aren't bad. The only subber you can get it from is Anime-Keep. I got mine from Piratebay, it should still be there. The only part that sucks about mine is that some of my episodes are messed up (especially the last episode for me). So its possible that the torrent is corrupted (you won't get viruses, don't worry. Some of your episodes might be messed up though).

I recommend getting the KAA version, the quality was superb as usual. They should be released faster imo, since all of Fumoffu is on DVD already. You can also get them by Anime-Supreme but I recommend KAA. But if you want to watch all of Fumoffu and catch up, then get the fansubs by Anime-Keep. Some of your episodes might mess up, but its still viewable.

Thanx for the info. I really want to see it in one go and its not that big. Also A-Keep usually do a pretty good job. Loved their FMA work.

Thanx again.

its was as good a comedy show than TSR is a thriller... a very good show!

I'm trying to dl this as I have never seen this series and am recieving ""[KAA]_Full_Metal_Panic_Fumoffu_01-02.DVD" : Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker: database error" ... any suggestions?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Yeah, I was having that error to, when I tried to download their newly released Gundam Seed episodes. You can get them by two ways: Emule or Direct Download (someone on KAA is being kind enough for us to direct download them). KAA's FMP Fumoffu thread. You can find the direct download (and Emule) links in their Fumoffu topic. Also, Episodes 3 and 4 are out.

EDIT: Irc is a third option as well.

dude, Hella thanx for the DD link, ..
    Dude..
    Hella thanks
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

No problem. Also, on the Direct Download page, don't download the episode 4 thats on there. Apparently, it was never QC'd. A v2 has been released and its in batch torrent that contains episodes 3-4. The torrent is working, I'm currently downloading episode 4 from it. If your relying on the direct download, it doesn't seem that the v2 has been uploaded to it, since it doesn't say so in its file name so you'll have to wait on that (but the torrent is working).

Episode 5 has also been released. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]