Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: phase 45 preview

phase 45 preview

Dullindal wanted to fulfill his life goal and Talia wanted to have a baby therefore she couldn't be with him anymore and didn't want to since he wouldn't supply here with the necessary equioment to make a baby. It's like "If he wanted a baby we could stay together". it's all a matter of what she wants the most, Gil or a baby. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I still find it strange that she joined Gil's cause all of a sudden.

phase 45 preview

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Dullindal wanted to fulfill his life goal and Talia wanted to have a baby therefore she couldn't be with him anymore and didn't want to since he wouldn't supply here with the necessary equioment to make a baby. It's like "If he wanted a baby we could stay together". it's all a matter of what she wants the most, Gil or a baby. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I still find it strange that she joined Gil's cause all of a sudden.
    There are some strict laws in PLANT about having kids. There may have been something preventing them from having a kid together.

Ragnarok

phase 45 preview

Well...don't coordinators have fertility problems in general? Maybe Gil is infertile and that's why Talia left him.

phase 45 preview

Does anyone knows what happened or who is was with Talia in Phase 29 when she dumped him?.

phase 45 preview

That's what we want to know.

Edit: My theory is that she fell in love with Rau and had Rey. Then Rau died and Talia decided to rejoin ZAFT to be close to her son Rey, and the latter doesn't know that Talia is his mother. Of course, all of this is more or less impossible, but I'd love that...

phase 45 preview

I agree with PSJ, She left the Chairman cause she wanted to start a family, that's it. It happens alot in the workplace and stuff, the chairman wanted her to stay with him to fulfill his goals....

phase 45 preview

Originally posted by: PSJ
    That sounds like bs to me. Give me a reference to where that is said. Sounds like something you just made up on your own.
    I would appriciate it if next time you have a problem with a post, you conduct yoursefl with a little more civility. The fact is that that's the way I interperated that scene and the followup scenes so it's what I assumed to be right; I _was_ wrong, but there are better was to go about telling someone that rather than calling it all 'bullshit'.

Anyway, having bothered to watch the episode again I can still see why I made the assumption, but that's not really the point. It seems that PLANT has rules about couplings (without knowing what they are we I can't elaborate) and Talia and dillundal were not a match, so she leaves him for someone else who is a match - to which Dillundal replies, "Who made the decision, and what was it?".

It seems Dillundal has/had problems with the meaning his existance and wants to create a world where everyone has a purpose and no one is stuck of trivialised paths.

I'll take a stabbing guess and say that Rey is the illigitimate son of Talia and either Dillundal (unlikely) or Rau, though the guy she walks off with in the flashback clearly isn't him - but Rey still bears striking similarities to Talia (when he's younger, he has her hair shape and eyes, though grown up he looks much more like Rau, with obvious differences.) Though neither probably know they are related. It struck me as interesting that Rey was locked away in a dark room for no defineable purpose and Rau kinda 'saved' him.

phase 45 preview

No...Luna is whisper to Shinn saying lets...Fc*k....

Stella has a mind of a 10 year old and look at her...he is all boney and sh*t, i rather go with Luna...Smart and normal.... someone that could have a good conversation with...

phase 45 preview

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    That's what we want to know.

Edit: My theory is that she fell in love with Rau and had Rey. Then Rau died and Talia decided to rejoin ZAFT to be close to her son Rey, and the latter doesn't know that Talia is his mother. Of course, all of this is more or less impossible, but I'd love that...
    niiice. I really like that theory. That would be an awesome twist.
    @kovash
    i think you are getting a little too sentimental. As forum rules state, a little profanity is acceptable but excessive is forbidden. And besides i dont think bs really counts for being anything. Also you can't use the argument of talia and rey having similar features to relate them. Tonnes of anime characters all look the same. After all, Meer and Azrael have the same face, and i dont think they are related

phase 45 preview

I figured it out since we're saying who r Rey's parents, it must be Djibril and the Chairman, no doubt in my mind. Look at the features, all you need is some purple lip stick for Rey! Bingo, mystery solved, OH YA!