Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: phase 45 preview

phase 45 preview

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    who the hell goes to the person who "killed" her sister for emotional comfort?

"OOOH SHINN please fuck me you killed my sister, its the least you could do!"
    Luckily, Luna is mature enough to understand that Shinn didn't want to kill Meyrin.

And they still aren't fucking. They kissed each other. Once.

A lot of you people say that the whole scene was "unbelievable". It's in fact the contrary, any person who has experienced severe trauma, regret or sadness (all applicable words for the situation) will know how much the emotional support and desire to feel love from a fellow human means. Thus, I daresay that Shinn & Luna leaning on each other in the form of a kiss is by far one of the most human scenes in all of Seed.
    i understood her first kiss (even though it was awkward) but you see this is the "episode preview" thread so i'm wondering why she's kissing him again, no seed character as kissed another twice yet.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

phase 45 preview

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    i understood her first kiss (even though it was awkward) but you see this is the "episode preview" thread so i'm wondering why she's kissing him again, no seed character as kissed another twice yet.
    athrun and cagalli have

Ovan, The Rebirth

phase 45 preview

lol I post and I get flamed for a slight remark. Cmon, we're otakus (least I think you guys are) it's common jokes, have some humor. Getting angry because I said we couldn't shoot 500+ mph rockets seems a bit too much, neh? Hell, we do it in video games all the time, lol.

Anyways, for the guy who said he wouldn't read my reply because of the fllay thing, don't be ignorant. If Kira didn't feel he killed Flay's father, he wouldn't have been.. well... that. In war, you are to do two things, kill the enemy, and protect your comrades. if your comrades die, you can't help but feel guilt that you didn't do enough to save that person, so you feel that you actually took part in the killing. Kira felt that. You have to understand that Flay looked at it that way, too. Although it's sad to say it, in a way, Kira indirectly killed her father because he failed to protect him. He can't deny that, and niether can we.

...*still reads the Luna aiming post* Damn. You posted because of that. Cmon man... Besides, even if she had training, it's freakin hard. If everyone who trained in air combat could shoot so good, no one would be alive to tell it. She missed, so what? Honestly if she did hit, it would dampen Destiny's ending.

lol and we can't really say if or not Luna and Shinn got it on. Nobody said anything and nothing was shown. But iono, with that kind of distraught, I think they did.

BTW, Yzak and Dearka will pwn. It's the least they can do for those guys after having been out of the spotlight for so long. I still kinda wished they had Duel and Buster still. Such a waste.

I REALLY want some development on Arthur. He's GOTTA do something! You can't make him stay that way forever! YOU JUST CAN'T!!!! lol

I also don't really understand the full use of the Destiny Plan... I really need some intel. I wonder...

Anyways. ja na.

P.S: Have a sense of humor, lol. No offense by any means, BTW.

phase 45 preview

C'mon guys, you should blame Impulse' engineers not Luna. If there is no 10+ sec docking sequence, She wold have had a good distance(by catching up) and good aim.

phase 45 preview

C'mon guys, you should blame the Murasames for having sucky OS and pilots who can't aim from 32502503892 kilometers away.

Seriously though, you can't really blame anyone for not shooting down that shuttle. But you gotta admit: Luna had the potential; she is after all, a red coat elite.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

phase 45 preview

I don't know who planned the whole operation but it was some pretty dumb planning. I mean if i were attacking ORB knowing Djibril was there, i would take into account the fact that he was definitely gonna try and escape when ORB's position was unfavorable. Hence there should have been 1 or 2 Zaft fleets patrolling space in line with ORB just to make sure that Djibril didnt get away and shoot him down once he exited the earths atmosphere. I mean its not that he immediately teleported to requiem as soon as he entered space

phase 45 preview

athrun and cagalli have

---

They have a storyline at least. It developed over time and it was the scene at the end that they're anywhere remotely close to making out with lip to lip action, if any. Cagalli met Athrun when they were stranded on an island. They part their separate ways. She later found out Athrun killed Kira (at this point Kira doesnt know Cagalli's relationship to him.) She confronts him with a gun and demands an explanation when she found out Kira was 'killed' and by Athrun while Athrun is nursed back to health. They part. Many episodes later they are allied. Orb went through tough times and Athrun wants to be closer to Cagalli. Kira finds out after Atha's death that he's Cagalli's 'twin.' Kira and Athrun fights back against Zaft but Athrun has to find his father and persuade him also. In the end Athrun has no choice but to disarm his father and Zaft's gigantic beam. Athrun decides to do it alone but Cagalli saved his life. After season two then Athrun decides to give her a ring but doesnt explicitly imply he's marrying her.

Shinn and Luna's relationship was that they're on the same ship. They share the same fate of seeing through Meyrin's and Athrun's change of heart. Shinn was all hard and shit but Luna decides this rock needs to soften up. For Shinn and Luna to suddenly jump on each others lap right away is not natural. I can understand if they decide to comfort each other but there needs to be conflicts, climax, and resolutions and here they're just dragging it along & skipping all the parts. I guess they're waiting to return Meyrin in a pine box before they'll have Shinn speak a single word to Luna about their relationship with one another. Here you have a storyline that's developing and at least there should be a line like

Luna: Shinn, was that the MS from earlier war?
    Shinn: I...It's not. I dont know.
    Luna: Oh.
    Shinn: I think Meyrin is alive.
    Luna: She will always be my little sister.
    Shinn: (hugs & kisses)

I guess it doesnt add much to the story but it wouldnt hurt add one, just one sentence to Shinn & Luna side story. I'm a little disappointed. GSD becomes all drama-queen over Shinn's hate for Kira, Orb, Blue-cosmos, war, terrorism, etc but Shinn has no drama when it comes to relationship. He was depicted as cocky & confident when he whupped Athrun's butt when Athrun's not looking for a fight and then shown as weak, withdrawn, & bitter when he's pwned despite all the time he smack talks about how no one know anything about him. I sure can't either but If the author wants us to hate Shinn then, congrats., they've done it.

phase 45 preview

YOUR MESSAGES DONT DESERVE TO BE THE ANSWER!!!

luna had to miss, deal with it, and she did miss, oh well, you forget how fast that shuttle launching from orb is, remember in seed when cagali launched into space and those three druggies tried to catch up? once the shuttle leaves the rail, its gone.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

phase 45 preview

I guess Fukuda overestimated the intelligence of the overall Seed fan. Most of us don't need an explanation to why their kiss happened.
    It's just those of you who feel like "omfg lol they just hook up wtf they clearly fukkd and Shinn is unfaithful to Steaellrr!!!" that need one. And you are too stupid to deserve it. Har!

phase 45 preview

Alukard there is no need to give a detailed explanation on the course of Athrun's and Cagalli's relationship and then do a halfassed job on the Shinn and Luna relationship part. Your post is nothing more than hate for Shinn which automaticlly makes everything you post random shit. If you are going to post about the relationships do it somewhat objectivly, you post could easliy have been "Luna shouldn't hook up with Shinn, i hate Shinn.".

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

phase 45 preview

I can only wonder WHERE Lunamaria's attraction to Shinn came from? Didn't she used to be ga-ga for Athrun? And didn't Athrun always make Shinn out to be a hot-headed idiot? Well anyhow, I guess he needs to blow his load someway....

Oh, and looks like Rey will be fighting alot next episode. Good luck Rey, may the Dark Side of the Force be with you.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

phase 45 preview

do a halfassed job on the Shinn and Luna relationship part.

--

That's because there's more to Athrun and Cagalli vs Shinn and Luna.

Shinn is the typical teenager fighting to avenge his family who died on Orb territory because of their belief in an ideal peace. This lead him to avenge his family by joining the military after their family died due to an accident. On Minerva Shinn and Luna are comrades and grew as close friends fighting along side by side. Shinn plays tag with Zaft and EA gundams and things didnt get serious with Luna until after Shinn kills her sister. After a brief encounter with the ghost of christmas past, Shinn wants to put a fork in the eye of his old pal after seeing that Athrun is still alive (and perhaps there may be a chance that Meyrin is also) but he gives Luna cold drafts instead. Luna suddenly is turned on by this cold-blooded manliness and decides to grab her new man & give him a smack or two rewarding him for his gallantry and heroism for slaying her 'evil' sibling and a rogue, dangerous deserter. Their relationship is based on comforting each other through their adolescent teen years and initiative into adulthood through these cold, lonely, & turbulent times.

There, that should cover the 'important' parts of the Asuka-Hawke relationship. It important thing was not just that there's more to Cagalli & Athrun's story but that Shinn-Luna had almost no story; Athrun shot Cagalli's sibling and Shinn shot Meyrin but that's where the significance of their relationships ends.

phase 45 preview

Hasn't Luna always been supportive of Shinn? All the times Shinn has acted badly or whatnot, Luna has been there to either console him or reassure the surroundings that he really means no harm. Also, it still hasn't been stated that they have an relationship - which they probably don't. Who gives a shit about them anyway, I want to know about Gil's & Talia's relationship. Who was the child that Talia mentioned? Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

Now there's things I want answered

phase 45 preview

Hasn't Luna always been supportive of Shinn? All the times Shinn has acted badly or whatnot, Luna has been there to either console him or reassure the surroundings that he really means no harm. Also, it still hasn't been stated that they have an relationship - which they probably don't. Who gives a shit about them anyway, I want to know about Gil's & Talia's relationship. Who was the child that Talia mentioned? Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

a partial answer to that is found in the Edited episode i believe
    that's where Talia says she can no longer be with Gil since she wants to have a child (so that would mean that ZAFT/Plant couple people together at random? isn't that illogical?)
    and assuming they did have sex it could be explained that they still have feelings for eachother, since they were separated quite forcefully
    but they don't say if Talia had a child whatsoever
    and about Talia being in Zaft, that might be because of Junius 7, since that was a reason for many coordinators to enlist, even though she strikes me as a bit too old to enlist and make such a rapid promotion

anyways, the latter part is speculation and i'm not quite sure the first is totally accurate either, would have to watch the Edited episode again for that
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

phase 45 preview

If you by Edited mean the episode where Gil has his flashbacks about Talia, then that's the one I'm using as reference.

In the episode entitled "Edited", I can't find anything that explains the relationship of Talia & Gil.

phase 45 preview

yeah well, i've only seen the Edited episode once
    so i'd definately have to rewatch it to be able to be of more help
    but i agree that it all is very vague
    but then again, all the motives and relationships in both Seed and Destiny were pretty much vague
    and only some were explained in the last few episodes of Seed, which was too much of a rush job anyways [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

phase 45 preview

Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm pretty sure they were both already in ZAFT when they met, they were either in the acadamy or some other station and they fell in love, then they get posted to differing assignments and dillundal is seperated from her and is unable to follow her because the millitary has rules agaisnt coupling between ranks. Then, they have sex at the beginning of Destiny because Dillundal is now the Supreme Chairman and can do whatever the hell he wants.

phase 45 preview

If you by Edited mean the episode where Gil has his flashbacks about Talia, then that's the one I'm using as reference.

In the episode entitled "Edited", I can't find anything that explains the relationship of Talia & Gil.
    that's because i was wrong, the episode that shows Dullindal and Talia "breaking up" is the episode called Fates
    the Dullindal/Rau chessboard episode, and yes it isn't clearly explained, just that Talia can no longer be with Gil because she wants to have kids
    but there are alot of things that need explaining in Destiny, even some things that linger from Seed
    i doubt we get all the answers we want though[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

phase 45 preview

Originally posted by: Kovash
    Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm pretty sure they were both already in ZAFT when they met, they were either in the acadamy or some other station and they fell in love, then they get posted to differing assignments and dillundal is seperated from her and is unable to follow her because the millitary has rules agaisnt coupling between ranks. Then, they have sex at the beginning of Destiny because Dillundal is now the Supreme Chairman and can do whatever the hell he wants.
    That sounds like bs to me. Give me a reference to where that is said. Sounds like something you just made up on your own.

There was talk about a baby and if i remember correctly Talia hooked up with another man or left with another man after she and Dullindal talked about seperating. That flashback really goes the other way from the show since she is in ZAFT and doesn't seem to have a child and to top it of sleeping with the man she didn't want to be with.

@ Alukard, if that "detailed" explanation of Luna's and Shinn's relationship is serious i don't know what to say. Also i find this line rather funny "Shinn is the typical teenager fighting to avenge his family who died on Orb territory because of their belief in an ideal peace." if you would have stopped after "Shinn is the typical teenager fighting to avenge his family who died" it wouldn't be anything wierd with it but it certainly sounds funny when you include the ORB part. The lines about Luna being turned on by Shinn's manliness and all that was quite funny to, good comedy.

phase 45 preview

it's not like Talia didn't want to be with Gil any more
    more that she couldn't be with him anymore because she wanted to have a child
    and yes it all is unexplained but that has been that way since Seed
    in that aspect they loyally follow the example of Seed, even though it's a bad example in that case