Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: phase 44 discussion

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: pegasussaint
    Why would AA be worried about Djibril? With what he has done just now the crew of AA knows that he is dead and even if Djibril didnt fire Requiem they all know that Zaft will get him anyways. The crew of AA are thinking about this in a realistic manner. They are a small faction, powerful but still small. Why take the risk to kill someone that you know will be taken down by a bigger opponent . Of course AA just cant join in the battle with Zaft, since they would be shot down the minute they show up. They need to survive to prevent Dullindal's plan which they have a better shot at since no one else suspects the plan.

To summarize, the crew of AA knows where Djibril stands and know that Zaft will do its best to take Djibril and the EAF down. However they are not sure where Dullindal stands and many times the unknown is what people fear the most.

Haha and if ZAFT fails to take out Dijibril before he fires the Requiem again or pulls another WMD from up his sleeve? Oops, bye bye coordinators. Guess we don't have to worry about the Destiny plan anymore since there are no coordinators and PLANT has been decimated.

Did Dullindal seem concerned that a few colony in Plant were destroyed? Not until he had to act out his outrage for the benefit of those around him. Dullindal may not even need Plant, he does have a lot of support on Earth and having Plant destroyed fuels the need to "End all wars" making it easier to impliment Destiny Plan

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: splash
    About the part of Requiem being left with only the traget of earth....

Actually not quite. During the episode they showed that Requiem has reflectors in several random places and all destroying one reflector will mean is that they have to use an alternate path using different reflectors. Its not that all the reflectors were laid out in a single line and can only be used for one pattern of attack. Its like a whole web of them. So unless at least half of those things are destoyed at the right places, it can still target PLANT, but targeting specific colonies might pose a problem with one reflector down.
    Better still, take down Requiem itself
    well you could take out the very first reflector that Requiem connects too, because the actual shot seems to be only capable of going in a straight line
    so, in theory, if you take out the "main" reflector then you could prevent Requiem from hitting anything but space dust (this ofcourse depends on the place the cannon is situated and the morons that happen to be flying in the way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

phase 44 discussion

true but cant you change the coordinates of the main shot to aim at another reflector. The cannon doesnt have to aim towards that one reflector. Genesis could aim at targets and i believe requiem should be able to do so to. The reason they actually need the reflectors is because its built in a location where you cant get a clear shot of the PLANT. Thus it has been hidden all this while

As i said, one or two wont do it, but destroying a FEW in the right places can stop its functionality. Basically take out the reflectors requiem can target from its location. Do that and then, as motteh suggested, it will hit nothing but space dust.

EDIT: Actually no, theres another problem, Requiem is built on the moon right?? Therefore requiem is orbiting the earth. Wait a few days and requiem might be in position to target a reflector it couldnt before

phase 44 discussion

EDIT: Actually no, theres another problem, Requiem is built on the moon right?? Therefore requiem is orbiting the earth. Wait a few days and requiem might be in position to target a reflector it couldnt before
    That depends on the orbit speed of the deflectors. I know in Gundam X the colonies orbited at the same speed as the moon so they were always on the opposite side of the the Earth from the moon. They very well may have the same orbital speed. However since they can obviously move them, they could just move a replacement into place after a while.

phase 44 discussion

hmm, you're right, so if you take that and the cannon's capability to aim at different reflectors in it's sight (assuming it does have that capability) it would probably be more troop efficient to just take the cannon out

edit: not sure if i remember correctly but doesn't the moon rotate on an axis of it's own?

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: Motteh
    edit: not sure if i remember correctly but doesn't the moon rotate on an axis of it's own?
    The Moon rotates at a speed so the same side is always faceing the Earth. Whether it is a Full Moon or a New Moon, the same side of the Moon is always facing us.

phase 44 discussion

well i've thought that i read somewhere that the moon rotates along an axis of it's own
    but it's been a long time and the memory is pretty vague, so i'll just assume i'm mistaken

(maybe i'll do some minor research on this later on)

phase 44 discussion

and still no link that works

i dont like that direct dl just give me a bit link and i'm happy

after 2 days only the direct link and the so called hiro came out???

:'(

i cant believe that this is it

phase 44 discussion

the hiro sub does work

Ovan, The Rebirth

phase 44 discussion

Why would AA be worried about Djibril? With what he has done just now the crew of AA knows that he is dead and even if Djibril didnt fire Requiem they all know that Zaft will get him anyways. The crew of AA are thinking about this in a realistic manner. They are a small faction, powerful but still small. Why take the risk to kill someone that you know will be taken down by a bigger opponent . Of course AA just cant join in the battle with Zaft, since they would be shot down the minute they show up. They need to survive to prevent Dullindal's plan which they have a better shot at since no one else suspects the plan.

To summarize, the crew of AA knows where Djibril stands and know that Zaft will do its best to take Djibril and the EAF down. However they are not sure where Dullindal stands and many times the unknown is what people fear the most.

Haha and if ZAFT fails to take out Dijibril before he fires the Requiem again or pulls another WMD from up his sleeve? Oops, bye bye coordinators. Guess we don't have to worry about the Destiny plan anymore since there are no coordinators and PLANT has been decimated.

Did Dullindal seem concerned that a few colony in Plant were destroyed? Not until he had to act out his outrage for the benefit of those around him. Dullindal may not even need Plant, he does have a lot of support on Earth and having Plant destroyed fuels the need to "End all wars" making it easier to impliment Destiny Plan

So you are trying to imply that Dullindal has foreseen that Dijibril would destroy a few PLANT colonies ( but not the ZAFT mobile fortress where Dullindal is), and that he also foresaw that somehow he would have enough support from Earth to fully implment his Destiny plan? IF SO then... Dullindal has foreseen eveyrthing that could possibly happen and there is no point watching anymore because Dullindal will obviously win.

phase 44 discussion

well the hiro sub wont even start let alloan dl

and its not on pointblank traker

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: burnout

The same thing happened to me. I installed a download resuming program and my file was done in less than 20 min. I used a software called Download Accelerator plus.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

phase 44 discussion

So you are trying to imply that Dullindal has foreseen that Dijibril would destroy a few PLANT colonies ( but not the ZAFT mobile fortress where Dullindal is), and that he also foresaw that somehow he would have enough support from Earth to fully implment his Destiny plan? IF SO then... Dullindal has foreseen eveyrthing that could possibly happen and there is no point watching anymore because Dullindal will obviously win.
    Dullindal did have the blueprints of the Destroy gundam before we saw it launched. In the corner of that same frame it kinda looks like the Requiem weapon. Dullindal in the flashbacks was with Rau in what looks like an "Extended" lab along with Rey when he was a child. In the first few episodes when the 3 gundams were stolen i think it was Sting that mentioned everyone was the same as their reports about the gundams except the appearance of Impulse. A little help with the colony drop from Dullindal would easily ignite a war with EAF if they were looking for one. The last thing i'd mention is that Rau Le Crauset had uncanny knowledge of certain weapons (Cyclops), 5 new EAF gundams and he is directly tied to Dullindal.

The best reason i can think is that Rau and Dullindal were part of Logos or had ties to them at one point and broke away when their they needed to with information that could help them in their plan. Plus it's much easier for to prolong a war if you have operatives on both sides. It would seem obvious that Dullindal has the upperhand which could be the reason the crew of AA seems more concerned with him then Djibril. They are the White Queen and White King

phase 44 discussion

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by: burnout

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same thing happened to me. I installed a download resuming program and my file was done in less than 20 min. I used a software called Download Accelerator plus.

-------------------------
    Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember.

IT STILL WONT WORK

i dont get that sofware i cant figer it out

phase 44 discussion

this episode sucked...except a big ass cannon was fired and everybody gasped and yelled and died. but nobody cried this time.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

phase 44 discussion

Well some non-important people cried in the backround

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

phase 44 discussion

i meant kira didnt cry.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

phase 44 discussion

Kira doesn't cry in Destiny, he lost his personality in a tragic marketing accident prior to the series' start.

phase 44 discussion

yeah, the Kira chibi-doll-that-cries didn't sell too well. They replaced it with a pant-shitting Shinn doll.

phase 44 discussion

The last thing i'd mention is that Rau Le Crauset had uncanny knowledge of certain weapons (Cyclops), 5 new EAF gundams and he is directly tied to Dullindal.

You see several scenes throughout the series where Rau is mask-less (save for a heavy pair of shades) exchanging data disks with various people in various isolated bars and market streets. Rau was playing both sides off against each other, and is the most likely person to have told the EAF that 'Split Break' was aimed at Josh-A rather than Panama like everyone else thought.

The point is, Rau had informats on both sides so he could manipulate events as he saw fit. The only wild card for him was the Clyne Faction and one Kira Yamato.

EDIT: the second point was that Dillundal would be the same. He knows too much, though we havn't seen hard evidence he's a co-conspiritor.