Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Manga 7 released 191

http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=media/mangalatest

Pretty good chapter

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

what the that one dude got his head riped off i didnt expect him to die that quick

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

He didn't get his head ripped off... more like he got his arms torn off...

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

lol it must be my eyes seeing things

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

wow, that went buy too fast, all that happened was ichigo leaves, 1 guy eats souls, sado gets his ass kicked.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Just like in Soul Society, Sado got his ass kicked easily again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When will his break ever come against a strong person, haha.

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

I want to see more Aizen action. Seems like with all these new factions and Hollow Shinigamis, Aizen will just be a character pulling the strings behind everything.

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Damn! Sado kuns arms getting torn apart by that guy. But jeeze, just wait til he becomes stronger, I bet, instead of that wierd armor going into his arm, he gets it all over his body. Plus dosen't that other guy look like he is a quincy?
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

He is carrying a sword, so I doubt it since I think Quincy never use swords... and his outfit is the same as the other guy...

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

holy fucking shit Sado got owned

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Arghz Ichigo had better show up quickly before Sado gets torn up any further.
    Wonder if Inoue will be able to heal a horrendous wound like that with her powers.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

If Unohana (4th squad captain) said Orihime's got near-captain class healing abilites and that she's stronger than her vice captain, I'm not too worried about Chad. She fixed Ichigo's spine from hanging by a thread to his hips (Aizen quote) and reattached Jiroubu's arm, didn't she? Though this one's busted into a few more pieces...

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

One thing is found very funny was Ichigo's sister talking about how he is a Shinigami, and Ichigo going "Hahaha, WTF are you talking about. A Shinigami nonsense, you must me imagining things. Oh wait, what the heck was that." *Transforms into Shinigami...

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

hehe that wasnt too bad, but now i cant wait to see wats next

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

damn, chad gets his ass kicked again, Ichigo should be there soon, wonder how he'll fair against them, wonder if anyone from Soul Society will be sent.

Damn! Sado kuns arms getting torn apart by that guy. But jeeze, just wait til he becomes stronger, I bet, instead of that wierd armor going into his arm, he gets it all over his body.
    just reminded me of Scryed.

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    One thing is found very funny was Ichigo's sister talking about how he is a Shinigami, and Ichigo going "Hahaha, WTF are you talking about. A Shinigami nonsense, you must me imagining things. Oh wait, what the heck was that." *Transforms into Shinigami...

i'm pretty sure he jumped out the window first.

are the only 3 people strong enough to pose a threat urahara, ichigo and isshin?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

jumped outta the window first to let his body fall to the ground.

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Actually, he jumped out of the window in his Shinigami form... and Karin said she could see him as a Shinigami already, so she should've noticed him changing...

I don't think they know of everyone that can pose a problem to them, I think Yuruichi is around also... I think I saw her reaction when they felt the spirit pressure...

So they must not know from either Ichigo, Isshin, Urahara, or Yoruichi...

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Who says they know that Yoruichi or Urahara are still active? They haven't shown their power in the real world yet.

Maybe it's Ichigo and the two Visored guys. Maybe it's Ichigo, Isshin and Ryuuken. Maybe it isn't even Ichigo at all.

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

It could well be Ichigo, he was never able to control his spirit pressure properly. As for the other two it could be anyone. I don't think Isshin is though because he only just recently became a Shinigami again.