Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Originally posted by: Y
    Who says they know that Yoruichi or Urahara are still active? They haven't shown their power in the real world yet.

Maybe it's Ichigo and the two Visored guys. Maybe it's Ichigo, Isshin and Ryuuken. Maybe it isn't even Ichigo at all.
    I said they might not know about them...

But that's true, it might be those other Visored guys...

And it can be 3 people we know shit about... but that would throw all these speculations out of the window wouldn't it and make this thread pointless wouldn't it? Heck lets close this thread...

Still, I think it's a general known fact in the Bleach world that Urahara fled to the real world, so it's probably him they are talking about... Hallows have been after Ichigo the whole series, so it's pointless not to assume that they know about him... So I think those two at least are a pretty good guess as to whom they might be reffering about...

And who said they haven't shown their power in the real world, just because they haven't used their powers since the timeline the Bleach series started doesn't mean that they have never used it... heck who knows how many years they've been around the real world to at least get noticed by someone...

And if this Hollow-Shinigamis are in some way related to Aizen you bet they could know that they are in the real world...

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

I didn't see Aizen coming and I didn't see the Hollows turned Shinigamis coming ether. These guys are insane.

btw, the three might be ichigo, ishda's dad and ichigo dad (just a hunch).

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Vegeta and Nappa go on a rampage...
    poor Chad.
    I have no clue what's going on, but that comparison came to mind (I'm not a manga reader btw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I jus like spoilers from time to time by reading random chapters).

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

You didn't come up with it, liar

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    You didn't come up with it, liar
    I never said I came up with it. Kai said this on the 192 release info - but it's still the first thing I thought when I read the chapter. Didn't mean to seem like I was stealing that joke

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs