Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Strike Freedom MsIA quick overview and paintjob

Strike Freedom MsIA quick overview and paintjob

I think it won't look bronze on the release. I gotta save a lot of money, cuz my gunpla companinon says its more expesive due to the insane detail(1/144 figure with proportions and detail of an MG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] )

Im gonna get that cosmic region SF for sure!!! I love their gundams. I already got their Exs/S Gundam, Hyaku-Shiki, and Freedom and they all looked great xcept Freedom's wings are a bit too small...But the amount of details on those figures are amazing. Plus you save yourself some time to build and color it. The bad thing is that these things are mostly meant for display cause they dont move too well.

Originally posted by: heero
    Plus you save yourself some time to build and color it.
    That is the best part of the model kits.

for some or maybe most ppl ya..but Im lazy so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Wow, that Comsic Region SF is detailed. The GFF and CR series figures are actually a little smaller than the HG 1/144 scale kits, but they have a lot more detail than the HG kits.

Oh, and by the way, the GFF and CR Mobile suits are rendered by Hajime Katoki. I like his designs a lot because they look more mechanical.

Originally posted by: Sano
    Wow, that Comsic Region SF is detailed. The GFF and CR series figures are actually a little smaller than the HG 1/144 scale kits, but they have a lot more detail than the HG kits.

Oh, and by the way, the GFF and CR Mobile suits are rendered by Hajime Katoki. I like his designs a lot because they look more mechanical.

That's why i have to get one.
    One thing bothers me, the CR S-Freedom's wings are different [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

well the build is the same just the details are unique but they do that for most of their products if not all. I find their style pretty cool.