Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strike Freedom MsIA quick overview and paintjob

Strike Freedom MsIA quick overview and paintjob

Thanks for the comments! These pics are in the model section already, but here's my PG 1/60 Wing Zero Custom I built 1.5+ years ago.

Strike Freedom MsIA quick over view

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    That looks like shit. No offense. Also post it in the models section.
    doesnt look like shit now. Nice job with the paint
    He hadn't posted the pics with it painted when i wrote that so don't qoute me and shut up.

It looks sick painted. Good job with the paint job man. You don't have any other works to show off?
    WTF? i wasnt even like dissing you...i just said it donest look like shit...

Then why the hell did you qoute my post?

cuz i thought it was like shit too

well, i sort of disagree with the shit stuff, back to topic, Personally, i reckon your paint jobs are good, btw the wing zero custom is great , though i find the wings' exterior could look a bit more burnt up. ; )

Sano, now do the same thing with Infinite Justice, Legend, and Destiny.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Ha ha, thanks again, but Strike Freedom will be my last figure I ever paint/work on. The only Seed Figures/models I have are the Strike Gundam and the Strike Freedom. The rest of my figures are Universal Century era (from 0079-0093).

Originally posted by: Sano
    Ha ha, thanks again, but Strike Freedom will be my last figure I ever paint/work on. The only Seed Figures/models I have are the Strike Gundam and the Strike Freedom. The rest of my figures are Universal Century era (from 0079-0093).

Reaction from reading

Ah well, i tried. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Nice painting skills, but the proportions still suck. If bandai wants to have more kit sales they must hire better scale engineers. *Sigh* if only Hajime-sama made the designs in Seed/seed destiny, thier kit sale would have probably 30% better.
    Okawara must retire [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Oh yea, Katoki's designs are by far my favorite. His design seem more mechanical. That's why I have a few GFF figures. He designed quite a few of the 0083 Mobile suits (the GMs mostly), and they're my favorite "grunt" type suits.

Then make that clear, i can't read minds. If you qoute someone and agree with them say something along the lines of "i also think it looks like shit without paint" or "i agree" then proceed to say that it doesn't look like shit after the painjob when you've made clear that you agree with the post you qouted. Normally you qoute a post to answer it.

Then make that clear, i can't read minds. If you qoute someone and agree with them say something along the lines of "i also think it looks like shit without paint" or "i agree" then proceed to say that it doesn't look like shit after the painjob when you've made clear that you agree with the post you qouted. Normally you qoute a post to answer it.
    Or maybe you can learn how not to take it something over the internet so personally.

Originally posted by: Sano
    Oh yea, Katoki's designs are by far my favorite. His design seem more mechanical. That's why I have a few GFF figures. He designed quite a few of the 0083 Mobile suits (the GMs mostly), and they're my favorite "grunt" type suits.
    I wish a cosmic region version will come out soon.

Cosmic Region's coming out with the Freedom, but I don't know when or if they'll even release a Strike Freedom.

Originally posted by: Vegita
    Or maybe you can learn how not to take it something over the internet so personally.
    Maybe you can learn how to shut up. Did i ask for your opinion on the matter? No i didn't.

Maybe you can learn how to shut up. Did i ask for your opinion on the matter? No i didn't.
    hahaah omg are you still crying? Grow a backbone and get over it.

Alright, I got some new pictures with better lighting.

hahaah omg are you still crying? Grow a backbone and get over it.
    I'm not crying, just because it is a forum it's not an excuse to act like a moron.

comon, you've dragged a small quoting into a huge arguement...we could end this with a "your both right" or a "your both wrong" pick 1 and get over with it.

nice job painting, it really looks good now (not to say at first it was like shit) but there is really a HUGE improvement, did you say that was HG?

do you think you could get some shots with hsi guns all folded out like he does whenever its a 1/100 match for him?

oh and i'm not sure if a HG's model can do this but, can you pull off the dragoons?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Thanks for the comment. Chaoskiddo, this is not a HG 1/144 kit. This is a MsIA figure I painted, and it's a lot smaller than the 1/144 HG kits.