Thread: did kira really die?

did kira really die?

i just started watching about a week ago, and i didnt download episode 35 yet and in 34 shinn "kills" kira, but im not really sure if hes dead or not, so if the ones that did see episode 35 or watever can u tell me if kira is dead?

did kira really die?

just watch ep 35, u'll find the answer. but seriously, do u really think fukuda's got enough balls to kill off the most popular character in GS+GSD???

did kira really die?

Its not like the the latest episodes haven't been released. Just watch it!!

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

did kira really die?

ok then

did kira really die?

No he didn't die. There, i spoiled it for you.

did kira really die?

This makes me so sad every time. To think that Kira almost died. I will always remember the joy I felt after watching ep 34, as well as the instant disappointment I felt when I realized that they would never dare to kill that shit character off.

did kira really die?

Had Kira died the story would still progress smoothly. I suspect Kira will die but at the end of GSD. Its because of his decision to have a no kill policy and we all know where that'll lead to on the battlefield if that episode is any indication unless Kira makes Shinn as an exception.

did kira really die?

Originally posted by: alukard
    Had Kira died the story would still progress smoothly. I suspect Kira will die but at the end of GSD. Its because of his decision to have a no kill policy and we all know where that'll lead to on the battlefield if that episode is any indication unless Kira makes Shinn as an exception.
    Well, Kira made exceptions at the end of SEED. There is no reason to assume he wouldn't in Destiny.

did kira really die?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    This makes me so sad every time. To think that Kira almost died. I will always remember the joy I felt after watching ep 34, as well as the instant disappointment I felt when I realized that they would never dare to kill that shit character off.
    Yep. And as if that wasn't enough, then they had Shinn "kill off" Asuran and Meyrin only have them to pretty much instantly return.

This is the kind of crap I really hate in Destiny. It cheapens the original scenes so much.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.