Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 45

Bleach 45

Link doesn't work because saiyaman disabled hotlinking. Heres his BT Page.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 45

and he also posted the link for episode 44

Bleach 45

Ichigo's bankai... I can't wait.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 45

so many flashbacks/filler now...looks like they're trying to buy time; grr, hurry up with the Bankai!! finally see why the intro is how it is. Zaraki and Renji are awesome. Go Yachiru! Bokku Bokku!!
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 45

ugh for some reason the subtitles arent showing, i was sure i had all the codecs and programs and stuff i needed

edit: dont worry i got osme new codecs and it works now

Bleach 45

Bleach 45 - Hell Fansubs

Still no bankai. I think it will take a couple of episodes till we can finally see Ichigo's bankai. Rest of the gang is captured only Ichigo remains. Is he going to save them as well as Rukia? Tough job ahead. What will Ishida do now that his quincy powers are gone?

Nice to see Zaraki alive and kicking. Renji is back in action as well. Is he also going to awaken his bankai? Looking forward to the next episodes. Go ICHIGO!

Bleach 45

Originally posted by: Roko
    so many flashbacks/filler now...
    Strange, to me it looked like they were developing/showing other characters than Ichigo...

---

I really liked this episode. Things like these satisfy me much more than the upcoming Bankai of Ichigo's. It was interesting to see that Kira's gone insane, and the scene with the letter that the 4th division guy with glasses wrote was hilarious. There were many nice moments in this one. It's what I'd like to call epic foreshadowing.

Seems like we have some more of the character development stuff next week, what's with all the vice captains as younglings.

Bleach 45

^It is quite nice that they're giving us some history on other characters, but I just really want to see Ichigo's Bankai. Well, at least we get to see the vice captains and one captain next week.

Bleach 45

What codec did you install to get the subs working for it???

Bleach 45

Matroska is really all you need to play any .mkv Google it. It's the first 3 links.

For subs the best is VobSub. Google that too. It's the first 5 links. I know it's not acutally supposed to be used for watching subs, but it gets the job done.

OR: You can download the Defiler Pack. Which contains every single codec you'll ever need to play anything.

Checking any of the older Bleach eps would have answered this, as someone has asked this in every single eps thread since Hell started to sub Bleach. Support works too.

<u>As for the actual eps:</u>
    I enjoy the diversions from the main plot. They're a nice touch. Funny too.

Bleach 45

a little slow ep...jumping around different characters
    so far, no one gets hurt seriously...4th Div. is working well, isn't it?

Bleach 45

I like it, summed up alot of characters they've kind of left to the side the last few eps.

Bleach 45

ya this eps is a little slow but i enjoyed it

Bleach 45

yea the ep was nice. and the best part of the whole ep....................

KENPACHI is alive.

but am i the only one who doesn't sees a future in bleach?? ichigo is going to kick byakuyas ass and after that maybe a few other captain's but what after that?? maybe kill the hollow that killed his mother. and after that i can't see ichigo doing something else.
    i hope a new enemy will rise and he has to team up with a captain..??!?

Bleach 45

trust me bleach has a future and a great one too

Bleach 45

That's what I thought about Naruto too :&lt;
    but now it's just disappointing...

Hopefully, the quality in Bleach will still be awesome when/if it passes 100 episodes.

Bleach 45

Bleach Society

and after that i can't see ichigo doing something else
    The show has already set up the fact that there are Hollows ALOT stronger than even the one that killed Ichigo's mother. So I imagine after this soul society thing is over the Hollows will be the main villains again.

I liked the episode, no fighting, but at least they are tying up alot of loose story threads.