Thread: buahahahah

buahahahah

what # episode is the one with the televangelist guy who turns that ghost into a hollow and always says buahahahaha? Because i want to make a gif of that.

buahahahah

ep 10, i think. somewhere around there.

buahahahah

ep 10 is correct

buahahahah

didnt see eps 10 but sounds retarded a guy that turns things to hollow and go buahahaha....

buahahahah

it isnt, pretty cool episode

buahahahah

That buahahaha guy was pretty amusing...funny stuff.

buahahahah

dont remember that far...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

buahahahah

glad it was only 2 or 3 epi's else it would have messed the anime up... good work.. at naruto they do those things too long...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

buahahahah

I hated that episode the first time I watched it, though it was nice to see them rip on the cheesiness and campiness of TV shows.
    I sort of like how the BWUAHAHAHA laugh became a sort of on-going gag and social reference that they keep bringing back.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

buahahahah

oh i remember now, your talking about don konjbi or something who stuck his cane into a spirit and turned it into a hollow.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

buahahahah

Originally posted by: dark maginn
    didnt see eps 10 but sounds retarded a guy that turns things to hollow and go buahahaha....

I can see how by going with only that description you can say that it is retarded... well... i guess it is a retarded ep.. funny (and I did like the Lion Jet episode too since I still had 5 or 6 episodes to watch after that to catch up.. twas just funny and relieving in all that seriousness)

buahahahah

the only good part of that episode was when the buhahaha guy used his "ULTIMATE ATTACK" .... It was off the chain...Its a good thing the death gods dont tangle with him on a daily basis... ... spirit ball would wreck them

buahahahah

Originally posted by: TortureKiller
    what # episode is the one with the televangelist guy who turns that ghost into a hollow and always says buahahahaha? Because i want to make a gif of that.
    You can add episode 50 to don kanoji adventure's collection.

buahahahah

Don Kanoji is the shit.

That dude's laugh, and everyone subsequently trying to mimic it, is hilarious. Especially in his first appearance when Rukia does it, and Ichigo just stares at her.

The episode where all of the kids are trying to be the Red "Ranger" was pretty funny, too.