Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite One Piece Moment

Favorite One Piece Moment

What moment in One Piece got you Rofl? For me, it was right before the end of Alabasta in the giant bath:

Nami "These guys... Alright, but it will cost you 100,000 beri each."
    Everyone "?"
    Nami "Happiness Punch!"
    Everyone "Ah!"
    Vivi "Nami-san!"
    Sanji "Mellorine..."

http://img236.imageshack.us/im.../happinesspunch3ns.gif

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

At Little Garden when Sanji was on the phone with MR.0 (Crocidle) and the unluckies came and sanji was like you want to fight me you monkey, and then that's enuff you oversized chicken ! LOL and he calls the T-Rex a Lizard and Zoro calls the Tricerotops a Rhino haha!!!

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    What moment in One Piece got you Rofl? For me, it was right before the end of Alabasta in the giant bath:

Nami "These guys... Alright, but it will cost you 100,000 beri each."
    Everyone "?"
    Nami "Happiness Punch!"
    Everyone "Ah!"
    Vivi "Nami-san!"
    Sanji "Mellorine..."
    I always wondered why Zoro never peered into the other bath house.

And the people who say that Sanji might love woman but he's also a gentleman. Just look at that scene. Riiiiiiiight.

It was a great moment though. My choice is practically any scene that has Luffy on it doing something makes me LOL.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

One Piece is full of funniest moments and surprises. One of my funniest moment is when Sanji and Luffy meet Chopper the first time and they hear him speak and call him a monster. Here is the dialogue

Luffy : Wait a sec
    Sanji : What?
    Luffy : Wasn't it speaking just now?
    Sanji : Oh yeah...
    And it was walking upright...

Luffy and Sanji : A MONSTER! (scream)

Luffy : W-What is it?
    If it walks on two legs...
    Sanji : And it looks like a reindeer...
    And it's furry...
    Luffy : And it's short...
    And then it gets big

Luffy and Sanji : IT'S A MONSTER! (scream)

My favorite moment would prolly be considered spoiler...I'll just say the second half of ep 151.

Fansubs are up to episode 157.... no reason to consider it a spoiler... anything beyond that would be considered spoiling...

Well, yeah, but it was pretty important stuff, and im sure atleast one person would come here who hadn't seen that far. My opinion of spoilers are the last 20 eps. I don't know about here, but my rl friends don't usually dl and watch the eps as they come out. Wether it be they forget, or the current filler arc has caused them to not care, some people haven't seen everything yet.

I haven't even seen naruto 145 or 146 yet...

On Topic: (since its apparently not spoiler, I shall elaborate.) The meeting between the World Government and the Shichibukai, as well as the meeting between Shanks and Whitebeard. I thought it was epic foreshadowing.

My avatar/author's image/whatever is part of one of my favorite moments.

chef: "I hear you have quite the appetite, it'll be a while before dinner is ready, so please nibble on this for a while"
    Luffy: "Ok" *food disappears*
    Sanji & Zoro: "WAS THAT A MAGIC TRICK?!"

As well as before that, "What a great nap! Where's my hat? Hat? I haven't had breakfast yet... breakfast? Where's my hat? Hat? Breakfast?" (and the 15 meal thing, as well... and "I KNEW YOU WERE INTO THAT KINDA THING!" lol)

Finally, every time Chopper gets complimented and he's happy, just thinking of hearing "Shut the hell up asshole!" in such a happy, upbeat voice is hilarious to me...

Originally posted by: KaneInferno
    Well, yeah, but it was pretty important stuff, and im sure atleast one person would come here who hadn't seen that far. My opinion of spoilers are the last 20 eps. I don't know about here, but my rl friends don't usually dl and watch the eps as they come out. Wether it be they forget, or the current filler arc has caused them to not care, some people haven't seen everything yet.

I haven't even seen naruto 145 or 146 yet...
    Well, If you are not up to date on a certain anime, you have no reason to enter discussion threads...

Hence why I rarely visit the Naruto, FMP, and Destiny forums...

If I get spoiled, it would be entirely my fault for entering a thread when I wasn't supposed to...

Haha, yeah.

"Seven level transformation...cool reindeer...emergency food supply." -Luffy

I can't seriously choose one. It's impossible. In every episode there are 4-5 things you laugh at.
    But something that always gets me is when Chopper swears in his happy voice. That's just so kickass, every time.

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    One Piece is full of funniest moments and surprises. One of my funniest moment is when Sanji and Luffy meet Chopper the first time and they hear him speak and call him a monster. Here is the dialogue

Luffy : Wait a sec
    Sanji : What?
    Luffy : Wasn't it speaking just now?
    Sanji : Oh yeah...
    And it was walking upright...

Luffy and Sanji : A MONSTER! (scream)

Luffy : W-What is it?
    If it walks on two legs...
    Sanji : And it looks like a reindeer...
    And it's furry...
    Luffy : And it's short...
    And then it gets big

Luffy and Sanji : IT'S A MONSTER! (scream)
    i prefer the part before that, where luffy and sanji stop and check out how the hallway is covered in snow. They're just chilling there, looking around, when all of a sudden the old hag armed to the teeth jumps next to them in slow motion.

Once a friend of mine who never really watched One Piece was watching me play that scene, and he totally cracked up at the seemingly randomness of the old doctor's appearance.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i prefer the part before that, where luffy and sanji stop and check out how the hallway is covered in snow. They're just chilling there, looking around, when all of a sudden the old hag armed to the teeth jumps next to them in slow motion.
    That whole episode was so funny. The bit when Luffy and Sanji wake up and they are hungry as hell and they start chasing chopper shouting "MEAT", especially Luffy. Chopper hiding behind the door.

Heres another one of my favs. This one is from the end of TV Special 2:

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

That was funny especially Robin's clutch in the end.

Robin is standing next to Zorro and Sanji is standing by Nami. That would be a good pairing.

DONT YOU DARE MAKE MY NAVIGATOR CRY!

I like the first appearance of the Ussop hammer in the Arlong arc, I almost peed myself it was so funny.

Sig made by Lucifus

Foo, just for you,

Yeah that scene was freakin' hilarious, lol, I love how the rubberband is put into everything.

i wish i can find a screenshot,, ep 129 or 130 i forget

when crew leaves arabasta,, BEST funny faces crew ever made i say,, when 5 of them usopp,luffy,sanji,nami,chopper was at the balcony of the ship sticking their faces out crying about Vivi,, Zoro starts yelling at them not to bitch,, and crew calls zoro names,, with Luffy saying "santoryuu" as an insult then "yontoryuu"