Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone like Naruto?

Why does everyone like Naruto?

Why everyone likes Naruto??

Fixed the topic. Please read the rules before posting another one.

GotWoot Moderator

Naruto

Thats a good question. I guess people like Naruto so much because the begining draws you in, and the action keeps you.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Naruto

That is the single most descriptive thread title in history!

Oh, and kickass fights, with a story thats not completely stupid, to answer your question.

Naruto

yea, it's the action that keeps me there with a good enough story line to have the fights have some meaning behind them, and it isn't the same thing over and over (like, say, InuYasha).

Thinking of that, go to Newgrounds.com and look up the different "InuYasha in a nutshell" videos, awesome.
    http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/253368
    Hee hee... Naruto fighting... with Chrono Trigger music! Awesome ending scenes too lol

Ok, enough off-topic...ness... yea, but good story, the characters don't remain constant (I mean even Sakura has been improving... slowly, but still), and awesome action.

i like it because of the action, comedy, ecchi, romance, mystery, though-provoking mixtures that the series provides. it's a good anime series. the only problem with it is some of the filler episodes are boring and lame.

also, i like the animation style used in the series.

Thinking of that, go to Newgrounds.com and look up the different "InuYasha in a nutshell" videos, awesome.
    Hee hee... Naruto fighting... with Chrono Trigger music! Awesome ending scenes too lol
    You have godawful taste in flash movies...

Because when Naruto (the character) is on, he is on.

Me, I feel that it's the side characters of Naruto that keep this anime + manga alive. I dunno why, but I'd rather much see the others fight and having their stories told.

testing

Originally posted by: aznroyale
    Why everyone likes Naruto??
    naruto pwns your ass
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    You have godawful taste in flash movies...
    Well I could give a link to the NarutoMadness video based off of the almost kinda well known "Madness Combat" flash movie style that is truly awesome. I just found that one plain funny, despite the low quality and no point and all that

most ppl like to look at action and besides naruto has a great story

I can't really explain... I became attached to it before i knew what was happening, and haven't been able to let it go. I blame drugs.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

i started watching because i heard it was about ninjas, so the first eps were kind of funny but then Kakashi whoops some ass with his Sharingan....and well i've been hooked ever since though it can get boring some times especially the anime, the manga is a master piece the anime is just trash

i like naruto because of the action the chars the ninja kick ass skills

Everything you want Naruto has got it. For me its the ninja skills that are introduced in the anime and the different bloodlines. The characters are so well developed and story is well thought of. The fight scenes are amazing. The progressiveness of the story is really good. The music is spot on.

Also I love it when Naruto says dattebayo! ( This word should be added to the japanese dictionary ).

i like naruto because........(hmm why do i like naruto??)......ah ye now i remember because i have nothing better to do on a thursday

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

I don't like Naruto... my self-conscious computer downloads it and forces me to watch it every thursday... someone help!

wtf ur comp dl it byitself lol thats funny

Originally posted by: dark maginn
    wtf ur comp dl it byitself lol thats funny
    No it isn't.