Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Athrun VS Kira

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Athrun VS Kira

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
    Even if Kira has dragoon, Athrun has more reflecting potential with all those beam sabers. In terms of long range combat Kira wins. In terms of short range Athrun owns Kira. In other words stalemate cause if one goes they take the other with them.
    So what if both are put in a ZAKU with one beam rifle and one Axe thingy each?
    Kira will have the advantage. Him being the ultimate coordinator and all. Which is a pretty big deal.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Athrun VS Kira

he might be the ultiment coordinator, but athurn always seems just as good as kira nd kira as good as athurn. him having the title wont help him chop off more arms. kira lacks military training which holds him back(since he was designed to fight and kill). a true fight would be a fist fight. i think athurn would win because he is 2 kilos heavier, looks alittle buffer, and just to me seems like a better fighter, remember his escape from zaft where he owned a bunch of dudes empty handed? he was awsome in the first gundam seed where he owned cagali with a knife when she had a gun. kira to me imo just seems too puny to fist fight. athurn is more trained that way.i would want the final battle to be a fist fight between shin and athurn and a fist fight between rey and kira. (lol jk but fist fight in gundam seed would be pretty sweet. imagine if they went berzerker lmao like crazy fast punching skillz). but we all know in a fist fight friggin cagali would pzone them all. she punches hard! yzak looks like a good fighter considering he is a manly man.

Athrun VS Kira

First of 2 kilos doesn't make much diffrence in a fist fight and even if you are a little buffer you won't always win. Athrun is probably better than Kira at fist fighting but not because he is 2 kilos heavier.

Athrun VS Kira

yah but heavier and buffer is just an advantage i pointed out. note i also talked about the military training.

i want there to be a first fight lol. before yuna died, watching him getting punched around was friggin halarious. for all we know, the chairman could be like a level 5000 black belt in like kung fu ;p.

Athrun VS Kira

even if you spend more time in the gym to train your muscles, it's no use to be able to punch hard if you're not able to hit a nimble fastmoving oponent
    it's not always the strongest that wins [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Athrun VS Kira

well i wld say they r pretty much equal but fighting wise i wld say kira n plannin n other stuff has got to be athrun...

Athrun VS Kira

Athrun wins cause Kira aims to disable and by now I am pretty sure that Athrun knows where Kira would strike him. Unless Kira was to abandon his no-kill policy he has no chance cause athrun will slice him up.

Athrun VS Kira

Athrun does also have a no kill policy.

Athrun VS Kira

thats cool. A No KILLING POLICY fight. Who ever disables who wins!