Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ban-kai

ban-kai

so in ep 44, we saw that one dr. guy's ban-kai, and it was just a really big reencarnation of his shi-kai ( sry if im getting names mixed up). in 42 or 41, i forget, we saw byakuya's sword turn into PINK flower pettles, and cut people up, (seriously, im starting to think he's actually a she, just like yourouchi) was that his ban-kai, or just a noble person move. also, wut are ur thoughts about how ichigo's bankai will look. personally, i pray that its not just a big form of zangetsu, and like some friggin kickass shaped sword, that owns everyone. what do u think it'll look like.

ban-kai

It was his shikai.

ban-kai

That was Byakuya's shikai. As for what Ichigo's bankai looks like....just wait and see.

ban-kai

Don't frown on Byakuya's Shikai. All kinds of badass samurai in anime/manga/japanese movies use sakura in their attacks or attack names.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

ban-kai

I can see Byakuya's as being an insanely fast winged demon thing.

His Shikai is one of the hottest sword techniques/skills that I've ever seen. I cut you from all sides!

Ichigo's Bankai... I just can't wait to see. I'm thinking it will resemble a Hollow.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

ban-kai

When I first saw Byakuya's shikai for the first time, I just loved it to death. Attacking from all sides with an almost infinite amount of tiny ass blades. AND THAT'S ONLY HIS FREAKING SHIKAI! (pardon the caps, I just had to, haha)

ban-kai

It's cool when he goes "Scatter," and you just see the blade turn into petals.
    Hehe, bet Gin's bankai is just a bigger sword which can stretch farther!!! =P
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

ban-kai

isnt ichigo's shikai the move he used on renji? that beam?

ban-kai

ichigos shikai is that pointy sword without a guard.. lol

ban-kai

yea ichigos sword seems to always be in shikai

That place over there........ahh never mind

ban-kai

it's b/c its so powerfull that it can't be sealed anymore(plus his sealed form was broken).

and that beam was his shikais ability(its like how zabimaru can stretch out)

R.I.P Captain America.

ban-kai

Ichigo's bankai will be a badass sword i would imagine.

That was one of Bleach's defining moment. This Bankai has added another dimension to Bleach. I also loved it when in episode 45 the guy with the dredlock and goggles (dont know hid name) says "Cry Sozumushi".

Bleach has taken over Naruto (yesNaruto) in my top anime list and we are only watching episode 45. I will now quote what someone said (dont know where I read it in this forum)

" At this rate Bleach will rape Naruto"

ban-kai

ichigo's bankai will turn into his first sword but whenever he slashes a huge hollow comes out of it...(Durr...)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

ban-kai

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Ichigo's bankai will be a badass sword i would imagine.

That was one of Bleach's defining moment. This Bankai has added another dimension to Bleach. I also loved it when in episode 45 the guy with the dredlock and goggles (dont know hid name) says "Cry Sozumushi".

Bleach has taken over Naruto (yesNaruto) in my top anime list and we are only watching episode 45. I will now quote what someone said (dont know where I read it in this forum)

" At this rate Bleach will rape Naruto"
    That was me! That was me! *jumps and feels cool*

ban-kai

You certainly are COOL.

Anyway I wanted to ask you (assuming u read bleach manga) how far away are we from that rape moment (Arc)?

ban-kai

byakuya's shikai is pretty much like that one guy ishida fought who turned his sword into lots of small flying blades, except better...

the problem with shikais like that, is that the actual skill/strength/speed of the attack is beyond your control. Unless there's a way to train his sword to cover more range or flow faster or something, it's pretty much capped. Then you have shikais like renji, where it's an alteration of the sword that is still completely in the user's control. In those cases, the user can still develop their skill, strength, and speed of the attacks as necessary.

In other words, even if ichigo beat renji's shikai, renji can still develop his shikai further to prove a tougher match next time, while once byakuya's is beaten, then he's pretty much screwed (at least as far as shikais are concerned)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ban-kai

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    You certainly are COOL.

Anyway I wanted to ask you (assuming u read bleach manga) how far away are we from that rape moment (Arc)?
    I was only referring to the anime. I'm not a manga reader [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

ban-kai

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    byakuya's shikai is pretty much like that one guy ishida fought who turned his sword into lots of small flying blades, except better...

the problem with shikais like that, is that the actual skill/strength/speed of the attack is beyond your control. Unless there's a way to train his sword to cover more range or flow faster or something, it's pretty much capped. Then you have shikais like renji, where it's an alteration of the sword that is still completely in the user's control. In those cases, the user can still develop their skill, strength, and speed of the attacks as necessary.

In other words, even if ichigo beat renji's shikai, renji can still develop his shikai further to prove a tougher match next time, while once byakuya's is beaten, then he's pretty much screwed (at least as far as shikais are concerned)

it seemed where byakuya pointing the hilt of his sword+guard of his sword at (after shikai) the blades would go in that direction, i doubt somebody with byakya's status and skill would be unable to control his shikai.

and i predict the place where bleach rapes naruto to be...in like five episodes (or less)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

ban-kai

kenpachi vs ichigo and ishida vs mayuri already raped naruto, this show is only gonna get better and better and the naruto anime is starting to suck more and more it isn't even worth watching any more

ban-kai

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    it seemed where byakuya pointing the hilt of his sword+guard of his sword at (after shikai) the blades would go in that direction, i doubt somebody with byakya's status and skill would be unable to control his shikai.

and i predict the place where bleach rapes naruto to be...in like five episodes (or less)
    im not talking about control, im talking about skill/speed/strength
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07