[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    peace
    oh yeah..
    spoiler alert:
    haha...

phase 43 discussion

WTF! Yzak! Yeah!

Btw, is the raw out already?

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

phase 43 discussion

lol the spioler is funny

phase 43 discussion

YZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA....

*BOOM*

.............K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Fuck Hilda, Jule-sama is comin' back to the avatar corner
    *begs forgiveness to the higher Yzak spirits for ever changing avatar in the first place*

phase 43 discussion

I thought the link was about Yzak. Turns out its just someone who has been begging for it. Wish he could have a change in character and develope more. Those better just be a very well editted pics. Is that Yzak going berserked? Its obvious its not but he expression seem tensed and his right eye is all diluted (Kira did after all shove a knife in the little man's eye.)

phase 43 discussion

Nah, Yzak's just pissed as usual. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If that spoiler really is truth, then it's unexpected, because that character has become unnecessary at this point anyway.

phase 43 discussion

Thanks mate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

phase 43 discussion

Oh fuck *starts downloading*

phase 43 discussion

Thats one thing I dislike. Since its not Saiyman not many people are downloading. I managed to get to 78% downloaded but then it got real slow.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

phase 43 discussion

can someone explain who that woman is standing next to yzak and dearka? we've seen her since ending 1 and in 1 episode, but they didn't really explain who she was or maybe i just missed her somewhere? and if they explain it in the episode, forgive me, but still downloading at the moment..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

phase 43 discussion

OMG . . . . need translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By far the best episode yet, alot of action

only one word can describe it . . . ownage (by orb)

double ownage by Lacus (don't know if this is possible, but she did f@@k Gil over good . . . omg the look on his face)
    More Mwu clues . . .
    woohoo athrun went seed . . . .
    Yona's death . . .

This summary is based on what I saw in the episode, I am not responsible for errors or epileptic seizures due to my decriptions of this episode . . .

Destiny and Legend are double teaming Freedom we see Athrun launch without permission. Anyways the DOM troops are having their way with the ZAFT forces. Archangel and Minerva are duking it out when Neo's Skygrapser detroys Mineriva's canons but gets damaged in the process, he proceeds to do an emergency landing on the Archangel, and has a flash back to the Alaska episode in GS. Legending shooting multiple lasers with his DRAGOON system. Kira and Rey are still duking it out and Kira notices the Legend resembles Providence. Shinn tries his "shining finger attack" and Kira justs kicks him to the side. Shinn and Rey get Kira on the defensive and leaves Shinn with a clean shot to the back of Freedom. Just when he is about to shoot, out of no where comes Justice to attack Destiny. Athrun then tells Shinn to stop and while talking to Shinn Rey decides to go and intrude. . Athrun proceeds to keep Shinn occupied, while Kira deals with Rey. We see how Yona dies, trying to escape a ZAFT MS crashes on top of him (very fitting, lame way to die for a lame man). Back to Shinns battle with Athrun, Shinn breaks out his boomerangs and tosses them at Athrun , who inturn blocks defelcts one with his beam sword and kicks another with his new beam leg. Rey gets all pissed and attacks Freedom. Back to the Minerva battle, Archangel decends and submerges into the water and then shoots at Minerva from below (kind of unfair). Djibri (spelling) decides to leave ORB with the rest of Saraans. Archangel then proceeds to own the ZAFT naval fleet, blowing up ships from below.Shinn is getting pissed and goes SEED, knocks Justice back and goes on the attack, Athrun then proceeds to go SEED (woohoo) and cuts off Destiny's arm. Shinn is in a state of shock. At the same time the AA (getting lazy typing it all out) blows up all the submerged ZAFT vessels. We then see Djibri fly off in the Saraan's shuttle, Minerva counters by sending Impulse to attack it but it fails. Afterwards Minerva decides to retreat. Athrun passes out and is caught by Kira and they land on the AA. Athrun is still suffering from his injuries as we can see blood coming from his bandages. Gil talks to Minerva's captain and she informs him about the AA, Freedom and Justice. We then see a dialogue between Neo and Murre and tey end up hugging. Athrun is recovering in bed when Kira and Lacus arrive, they all watch Cagilli's speech, when it is interrupted by Mia (Meer?). Then Kira flies Lacus to Cagilli's place and interrupts Mia's broadcast (bitch slap baby), and everybody seems shocked, especially Gil (he wonders why she is in ORB), and that's where it ends.

My question is if they (ORB) could interupt the broadcast why didn't they do so earlier to get it back? Probably answering my own question, but it is possible that they were waiting to the chance to show that there were two Lacus . . .

phase 43 discussion

I need a summary. Now.

God, I hate work.

phase 43 discussion

That was an awesome episode, I particularly enjoyed the battle in the beginning, the music playing there reminded me of the reoccuring theme played towards the end of Seed. Also, the preview for next ep (FINALLY YZAK) reminded me on how great Honoo no Tobira is. Sexy song. Also, Yzak's white gouf is gonna use stock footage! (why didn't he just get to keep the zaku? at least that one was characteristic...)

Great overall. Bye bye Jona ;D

On another note, my hatred for Lacus has now reached the point where I want to hit her everytime I see her on screen (especially during the last shot of the episode where she just stood there and stared, god, fucking bitch die!!!). Yet I find Meer to be incredibly hot... hmm, strange. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

phase 43 discussion

Good ep.

Hot SHIT, Athrun cock-slapped Shinn. Quality.

phase 43 discussion

@MeroTZ.. animesuki has a summary.

phase 43 discussion

By the way, can't help but feel a little sorry for Jona.
    Sure, he was an ass, but he was at the same time a helpless wimp. Just like a baby. He was met with nothing but shit in the series. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    Ah well, guess getting squished is a fitting end for him.

phase 43 discussion

phase 43 discussion

Pure, pure awesomeness.

Ramius x Fraga scene got some tears in my eyes, that's some touching shit.

phase 43 discussion

I'm back from school and I'm starting the download YAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].