Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: phase 43 discussion

phase 43 discussion

I'm surprised that Dulindal didn't know Lacus was in Orb the whole time. He knows just about everything that happened in the original Seed, which means he knew about Eternal. Well, Zaft just found and attacked Eternal recently, and unless Lacus is retarded, she probably escaped. He should also have known about her relationship to Kira, which means she will go to where Kira's sister is: Orb. Also, I don't believe the Eternal was shot down, so that eliminates the possibility of her being dead. I'm just surprised that Dulindal didn't prepare for an inevitable situation like this.

phase 43 discussion

Someone already said it, but i'm to lazy to go and find the quote.
    Whoever said it, said that maybe Dulindal thought the real Lacus was still in space. No one but the AA crew knew that Lacus was in Justice, hence how the all-knowing Dulindal was bitch-smacked.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

phase 43 discussion

eternal was being protected by kira and andrew, do you think they'd let it be shot down?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

phase 43 discussion

Lovely how now suddenly everything is okay with Neo/Mwu/whatever. Let's just forget the fact that he abused children and used them as war machines under Djibril and turn him into a flawless hero once more, one who will obviously die in the most heroic way possible in a few eps as he finally remembers everything.

I mean, I find it hard that a man who had no hesitation to break a vow and then send a young girl with the mentality of a five year to decimate a city and slaughter innocents would suddenly turn into a self-sacrificing superman simply because his body remembered her. Shit, it couldn't have been that good could it?

Anyway, I'm not too happy with this.

The fights were however very nice. I absolutely loved the music which kicked in when Shinn and Rey fought against Kira. And Lacus still sucks. Who wants to drop a zaku on her?
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: Nai
    Lovely how now suddenly everything is okay with Neo/Mwu/whatever. Let's just forget the fact that he abused children and used them as war machines under Djibril and turn him into a flawless hero once more, one who will obviously die in the most heroic way possible in a few eps as he finally remembers everything.

I mean, I find it hard that a man who had no hesitation to break a vow and then send a young girl with the mentality of a five year to decimate a city and slaughter innocents would suddenly turn into a self-sacrificing superman simply because his body remembered her. Shit, it couldn't have been that good could it?

The fights were however very nice. I absolutely loved the music which kicked in when Shinn and Rey fought against Kira. And Lacus still sucks. Who wants to drop a zaku on her?
    Why waste a perfectly good ZAKU on her. Why not drop something old and out of date like a Ginn or a Mobius.

NOTE: I'm not really against Lacus, I just thought using a ZAKU in that situation was a waste.

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: Curium

Why waste a perfectly good ZAKU on her. Why not drop something old and out of date like a Ginn or a Mobius.

NOTE: I'm not really against Lacus, I just thought using a ZAKU in that situation was a waste.
    or even better, have kira in freedom drop on her and then after that he can cry like a stupid retard again

Ovan, The Rebirth

phase 43 discussion

... Or simply have Yzak blow up a shuttle with her in it in front of Kira.

The possibilities are endless. ENDLESS, I tell you!

And the ZAKU wouldn't have to be destroyed in the process. Just slowly crush the fucking bitch. In fact, I think I'd enjoy it even more that way.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

phase 43 discussion

... Or simply have Yzak blow up a shuttle with her in it in front of Kira.

The possibilities are endless. ENDLESS, I tell you!

And the ZAKU wouldn't have to be destroyed in the process. Just slowly crush the fucking bitch. In fact, I think I'd enjoy it even more that way.
    Thinking of all this makes me cry sweet tears of unrivaled joy.

phase 43 discussion

Stop it, Lacus is one of the best Seed Characters.

phase 43 discussion

You bumped an old topic just to flaunt your Lacus fanboyism?

And no she isn't.

phase 43 discussion

lol why do u get angry at month old posts

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: heero
    lol why do u get angry at month old posts
    My guess, no life.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.